You Babo!

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 8: You Babo!

 

The next morning, you walk into the kitchen to find a note from my parents:

Sweetie, were not going to be home for a week. We've got a business trip to attend. Take care of yourself and dont skip meals! We love you sweetie. See you in a week.

Ah~ Thats why its so quiet. "Keke. Dont skip meals?" you chuckled.

You stuck the note back on the fridge and ate your breakfast. You headed out the door and walked to school.

-I heard B.A.P is going against EXO today.-

-I heard they fought badly last time.-

-6 against 12 but they still manage to win.-

EXO? Fought? 12? Theyre gangsters? Omo. My best friend's a gangster?

The whispers continued as you walked to you locker. You grabbed your books and headed for your next class. There you saw Shin Woo.

You didnt hesitate and sat right next to him. He didnt know it was you so he suddenly slammed his hand on the table, standing up.

The whole class looked at him in shock, including you. He turned his gaze on you and stopped for a bit. You blinked.

He sat back down and looked out the window. You tilted your head in confusion and he noticed. "I thought you were someone else," he shrugged.

You nodded. "Oh! Sorry for leaving you yesterday." you apologised, remembering yesterdays incident.

He nodded. "Do you know the Kingkas?" he asked, still looking out the window.

You hesitated for a bit when suddenly the teacher came in, starting the class.

Should I tell him?

________________________________________________________

 

The day flew by and you and Shin Woo were getting closer to each other. He was opening up and actually talking to you. You were happy that you made a new friend.

You headed outside of gate and turned to the direction of our house. You stopped in your tracks when you thought you saw a glimpse of something  in the other direction.

You hesitated a bit before turning around to see 6 figures limping towards your direction. You recognised the faces immediately.

B.A.P....

You ran to them and saw that they had cuts and bruises everywhere and some of them were clutching their stomachs.

"What happened to you guys?" you worriedly asked as you helped the falling Zelo up.

"Jae..." Daehyun said while he clutched his stomach harder. You flinched as you felt their pain.

"Alright. Lets get you guys cleaned up." you said putting Zelo's arm around your shoulder.

"Jae...You dont have to do this." Himchan said, coughing a bit.

"I want to do this. And look at you guys. You look like your all about to die any minute now." you said, not meaning to sound angry.

You looked at Daehyun. "And you. You babo! What have you done with yourself? I have never seen you like this!" you yelled, as tears welled up in you eyes.

He smiled weakly at you. "I'm okay Jae.. It's nothing."

"Aish. How is this nothing?! Every single one of you are bleeding and you've got wounds all over yourselves! And look at Zelo! He cant even grip into my shoulder because of how weak he is. You babos!" Tears were falling, you hated seeing anyone like this.

"We're....sorry....noona." you heard Zelo whisper. You looked at him. Blood was coming out the corner of his lips. You bit your lip as you held back tears.

"Alright. Lets just get you guys cleaned up first." you said, pushing back your glasses.

 

You arrived home in a few minutes and you led Zelo to the couch. The others followed him as them let out a tired sigh.

You shook your head in disappointment. "I'll go get the first aid kit." You headed upstairs.

When you got everything you needed, you started wiping off the blood on their skin, tears were forming in your eyes again.

They pulled up their shirts and you weren't even distracted by their perfectly shaped bodies because all you could see was the wounds that were painting them blood red.

You gently put alchohol in their wounds. When they would flinch, you would too, you felt like you could feel the pain that they were experiencing. Tears were falling, but you quickly wiped them away.

You grabbed ointment and gently put it on their cuts. No one said a word as you treated their wounds.

When you were finally finished you stood up and looked at their weak bodies.

"You babos. Looks at how weak you guys are." you bit your lip, "If you guys want to fight, at least don't get hurt as much as this. I dont like seeing you guys this weak and helpless."

They slowly nodded.

"I'll get you guys shirts and prepare dinner." you said, as you walked away.

You tossed them a shirt each and cooked them their dinner.

After half an hour, you brought their dinner to the living room. They were asleep on the couch.

"Guys, dinner's ready." you gently shook them awake, careful not to touch their treated wounds.

They weakly got up and took their share. You watched them eat and saw that they flinched every once in a while. They were in pain.

You took Zelo's food and brought a spoonful of it up to him. He looked at you, confused. You gave him a look.

He slowly ate the spoonful and you moved on to the next member, feeding each of them.

When you reached Daehyun, he refused to eat it.

"Yah! Im not that much of a bad cook!" you furrowed your eyebrows.

He shook his head. "Aren't you....going to eat?" he asked, still finding it hard to speak.

"Not before you guys finished eating." you answered.

"No....Eat. Now." he said, trying to sound serious, but his weak voice didnt help.

The both of you had a staring contest as you tried to make the other give up first.

You were tired so you just ate the spoonsul you were trying to give him.

"Happy?" you sarcastically asked, food in your mouth.

He nodded and gave you a weak smile.

"Now its your turn." you held his food up to his mouth and he happily ate it.

"Tch.." you murmured to yourself.

 

After you finished feeding their dinner, you collected their plates and headed to the sink to wash them.

You go back into the living room to find them in deep sleep.

You smiled before grabbing a few blankets to cover them with.

You lastly put a blanket at Daehyun, "Goodnight oppa..." you whispered.

You headed up the stairs but not before you took one last glance at B.A.P.

I'm just glad that you guys are safe. Have a good rest...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

CHAPTER 8 IS UP! WOHOO! Hehe... Omg. Can you believe it?! I HAVE 39 SUBSCRIBERS!!! YEA BRO!!

Anyway, is the story good so far? I havent got to the servant part yet, but it's coming.

You guys are the best! Thanks for your support and I'm happy that somone actually likes this story.

Omo. He's so cute~