The Night

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

 

It was a cold and breezy night in the heart of Seoul as piles and piles of limos stopped in front of a tall building. Out came young men and women in evening wear as they tried to make a impression for the night.

A particularly eye catching limo stopped in front of the limo as the driver went around to open the door. A pair of black, polished shoes landed on the velvet red carpet and out came a blonde head which 5 others soon followed.

After shutting the car door back behind them, the driver went back to his seat and drove away.

"Let's go." Yongguk said, sighing.

The doors opened and the 6 walked in, immediately catching the eyes of the guests.

Zelo gulped, not liking the attention, "Hyung…" The 6 lowered their eyes and wordlessly walked to the side, finding their reserved table. As soon as he made contact with the chair, Daehyun pulled his phone out of his pocket before a wide smile appeared on his face. He typed a few words and pressed send before biting his lip to hide his expression.

He felt a nudge.

"Yah, stop looking like a e." Youngjae joked. Himchan chuckled, "Leave him. His girlfriend is the only one that makes him happy~"

Daehyun threw a napkin at his face, unable to hide the smile on his face, "Shutup. I'm not even smiling like a-" His phone gave a sound, indicating a text and he immediately stopped mid-sentence. He beamed at his phone before quickly pressing his thumbs towards the screen.

"I rest my case." Himchan said proudly as B.A.P nodded their heads in agreement.

The lights dimmed and people left the dance floor as slow music started to play.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves, waiting for a faster song to come up until something, or someone caught their eyes.

She was wearing a slim, baby pink dress that lightly dragged across the floor as she walked. There were small diamantes that covered the waist of the dress and trailing upwards, branching off. Her hair fell over her shoulders in small curls as the light brown colour shone against the single spotlight. All eyes were on her as she gracefully moved towards the middle of the dance floor with her partner. She rested her hands on his shoulder as he placed his hand on her waist. Holding each others hand, they slowly start dancing. The way she moved, anyone could tell she was a beauty. Everyone, except Daehyun. Well, maybe that's because he wasn't paying attention.

"Um… Daehyun-sshi, w-would you like to dance with me?" a nasal  voice spoke as she attempted to flirt. Daehyun, absolutely immersed in his phone, didn’t move an inch as the girl frowned in annoyance. She moved closer to him, lightly wrapping her arms around his shoulders, "Oppa~ Come dance with me~"

Still getting no attention, she angrily slapped the phone out of his hand and stomped her feet. Daehyun's eyes widened as he watched his phone drop to the floor. Furious, he stood up, slamming his hands on the table shifting everyone's attention. Including the mysterious girl.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" he yelled at her before forcing himself not to continue. He sighed angrily and pushed his chair back, making quite a loud noise. He picked up his phone, checked for any thing different before giving the girl a glare as he sat down.

"But, oppa~" she whined, still wanting his attention. Daehyun had enough.

"Look, I don’t give a shi-" he felt a kick, "...damn about you! I don’t even know who the hell you are!" She whimpered, "But-" "Oh, just shut up already! You sound like a dolphi-"

"JUNG DAEHYUN." Daehyun froze, as B.A.P shrunk in their seats. The girl squeaked and bowed like a robot before running away.

Daehyun bowed to his parents, facing the ground longer than normal. Mrs Jung opened , wanting to scream at her son, but reminded herself that there was a crowd watching them. She sighed before signalling one of her guards towards Daehyun. He walked towards him and strongly pulled him along, following his boss' orders. Daehyun tried to get out of his grip but had no luck. The guy was strong.

He dragged Daehyun towards the stage as his parents stood in front of the microphone.

Mr Jung cleared his voice, "I apologise for the unwanted disturbance just then. Please continue." He nodded his head towards the side and the music started, making the guests forget the incident.

Mr Jung walked off stage and glared at his son before purposely pushing past him. Daehyun hung his head low before he felt himself getting pulled again. Not caring anymore, he followed without complaint. Him and his parents stopped in front of two large doors before they were opened, revealing a large lit up room with a single table resting in the middle. They walked him in and Daehyun saw that it was neatly arranged for two people. He sighed silently, finally realising the situation.

"She'll be here in a bit, so behave." Mrs Jung told him.

"She is the daughter of one of our biggest stockholders overseas so don't even think about messing this up." Mr Jung reminded. Daehyun's parents left the room, leaving him alone to think by himself. He sat down on the chair, propped his arms up and rested his head on them. Then, he remembered. Smiling, he dug his hand into his pockets, looking for the small rectangular shape. 

His head tilted to the side, checking the other pocket but soon realised it wasn't on him. He hit his thighs, hoping that he only had just missed it, but nothing was there. A small flashback played in his mind and remembered feeling a hand slip into his pocket. He ruffled his hair in annoyance, ". He took my phone." Daehyun pouted unconsciously as his head made contact with the table multiple times.

The silent sound of a door opening was unheard and Daehyun continued to hit his head on the surface of the table, earning giggles from the unheard guest.

Daehyun looked up, hearing the giggles as they got louder. He blinked before clearing his throat and straightening in embarrassment. She suppressed her laughter as she politely bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo." Daehyun nodded his head, not at interested.

She awkwardly laughed before sitting down facing him. Silence filled the room as Daehyun refused to start a conversation. The girl puffed her cheeks out, looking around for something to talk about before she smiled hesitatingly at him, "So-" "Look," Daehyun cut her off coldly, "Just let the silence be. This'll be over in an hour, so just pretend I was nice to you, alright?"

The girl blinked, "O-Oh. A-alright…." She felt sadness take over her but she forced a smile and looked up, "Can I at least know your name?"

Daehyun looked at her, not expecting her question. He thought about it before sighing silently, "Daehyun. Son of Jung Dongsun and Jung Haerin of Jung Corporation."

The girl smiled, her eyes turning into crescent moons, "I'm the daughter of Hwang Youngsoo of Hwang Corporation, Hwang Miyoung.

 

Call me Tiffany."

 

 

 

 

 

You woke up with a strong banging in side your head as you sat up. The sun shining through the open curtains didn’t help and you winced in pain as it shone right on your eyes. You groaned tiredly before feeling a cold surface under the palm of your hand and realising it was tucked under your ear the whole night.

Your eyes widened before you grabbed it and checked for any new messages from him. None.

Sighing, you remove the blanket from your legs and stood up from bed, grabbing your glasses on the bedside table. Yawning, you walked towards the bathroom as your eyes mindlessly scanned  the clock on the wall.

8:25

You grabbed your toothbrush and opened the tap, the time finally registering in your mind. It’s Sunday anyway…

The toothbrush an inch away from your mouth, your eyes widened as you comprehend the truth. Running back to your room, you looked at the clock making your mouth fall open.

"OH MY GOD. IM LATE!" you shouted before remembering you weren't in your house. Rapidly brushing your teeth and deciding to skip showering, you managed to get ready within 5 minutes. You ran down the endless mount of stairs and reached the front door panting.

"Hyunjae-ah," you heard a voice call making you spin around.

"Daehyun went ahead, you know the way to school right?" Mrs Jung gave you an unreadable look before ascending the stairs. You swallowed, feeling somewhat nervous with the look she gave you. Shaking the silly thought out of your head, you ran outside, hoping the streets will give you a hint at where your school is.

"Miss Kim," the driver  called. You looked surprisingly at him, wondering why he called you, "Ne?"

"Do you want a ride to school?" he asked before mentioning to the eye-catching, impossible to miss limo behind him. Your eyes widened, knowing the whole thing shouted attention, "Uhm. No thank you. But directions will be great." you said politely. He nodded, "Just walked straight ahead and turn on the 3rd left and right on the first road. From there, I'm pretty sure you'll know where to go."

You nodded, grateful, "Thank you. I'll be going now. Thanks again!" You ran, following his directions as you repeated them constantly in your head.

Within 5 minutes, you arrived at the school gates, a relieved sigh passing your lips. Finally noticing the large crowd gathering just in front of the building, you curiously walked over. Why were they there at this time of the morning?

You noticed the frustrated teachers trying to get the students inside to their classes but being students of TS High, they didn’t listen.

The principal came out, looking like he was about to blow up and the students stepped back in fear. You caught a glimpse of him smiling at a long haired student in the middle of the crowd before guiding her inside the building. The students groaned in unison, dragging themselves back to class as you silently joined them.

Arriving at your locker, you calmly grabbed your books, knowing everyone was late for class before you caught sight of blonde hair in the crowd. You smiled, closing your locker before walking towards the familiar coloured hair and opening your mouth to shout.

"DAEHYUN!"

You looked behind you, a different voice overlapping yours as a girl came running through the halls in the school uniform, her hair flying behind her. Before you could react, the girl ran past you and towards Daehyun, shocking everyone in the hallway with the next action. She wrapped her arms around Daehyun's neck giggling as Daehyun tumbled back in shock. Your eyes widened, not expecting the intimate greeting to him before Daehyun pulled her away from himself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Late update. AGAIN. 

I'm sorry! I feel like such a bad author! TT.TT 

I just legit hate school right now. I have heaps of homework and EXO, Teen Top, B.A.P, Infinite and Seventeen have been distracting me from doing all them. 

SORRRRRYYY!!! :(

OH. DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT B.A.P FILMING AN MV IN L.A.? IM HAPPY BUT OUR BOYS NEED A REST...

 

AND EXO'S COMEBAAACCCKKK!!! FINALLY! :D