Servant

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 19: Servant

 

"WHAT?!"

-Why is it her?!-

-Who is she anyway?!-

-Oppa! Pick me instead!-

-Oppa! Wae?!-

You just sat there, wide eyed, trying to tell yourself that you just heard wrong.

You felt glares being thrown at you, but you just kept your eyes at B.A.P who were looking straight at you. When they saw the look on your face, they awkwardly coughed and looked away.

Suddenly all the attention that was on you was directed to 4 figures that walked up the stage. Secret…

"Oppa! Why didn’t you pick us?!" one of them complained. She hugged Daehyun's arm and batted her eyelashes. You saw Daehyun cringe as he removed his arm from her grip, "Cause we didn’t."

"But oppa~ We'll do anything for you." another one said, hugging Himchan's arm. He scoffed and harshly pushed her away.

"Oppa~ Pick us instead~" she went to Jongup and started running a finger down his arm muscles.

"I know oppa~ We're better than whoever that girl is~" the girl went towards Zelo, but Zelo moved away and said, "No you aren't. No girl is better than noona," he started. Secret gasped along with the rest of the students. Zelo realized what he said so he covered up smoothly, "for the job."

B.A.P sighed in relief. "Exactly. Hyun Jae is the only one for the job, and that's final." Yongguk confirmed.

"But op-"

"That’s. Final." Youngjae cut her off. The girl slightly whimpered and back away.

"Aish. Who is that girl anyway?!" One of them asked, annoyed.

Daehyun smirked, "You wanna see who she is?"

Secret just looked at him, wondering what he meant.

B.A.P smirked too, knowing what Daehyun was about to do.

"We'll show you her." Himchan said. And with that, they all walked off the stage, with Daehyun leading, to your direction.

Your eyes widened and you squirmed in your seat, feeling uncomfortable with them walking towards you.

They reached your row and stopped. Aish… Why am I at the end…

You looked somewhere else, pretending to be interested in it. You heard whispers starting.

"Jae~" Daehyun whispered in your ear. Your eyes widened 1000x bigger when you realized how close he already was. Whispers increased to the point where they weren't even  whispers anymore. You gulped. He straightened and you felt him smirk.

"Let's go Hyun Jae~ Time for work~" he grabbed your hand and pulled you up from your seat. This time you looked at him and tried to get your hand off his grip. He looked at you and you looked at him. You were both communicating with your face expressions and you completely understood each other.

Yah. What are you trying to do?

I'm trying to use an excuse to hang out with you.

No! I don’t want anymore attention.

Come on. Pwease?

No oppa!

Aish. This is for your own good.

My own good? Tch. As if.

It is! If Secret finds you with us for no reason, they'll hurt you.

And what does this have to do with that?

We'll use this as a reason.

But wha-

You face conversation got cut when one of the Secret members broke his grip from your hand. She stood in front of you and the others behind her. "Yah! Who are you to our oppas?!" she yelled in your face, pushing you. You stumbled back a bit. Your eyes looked at her then at Daehyun. He was communicating with his facial expressions again. You gulped and looked back at Secret.

"I'm their servant." you firmly said.

Secret's eyes widened and they scoffed. "This girl re-" she got cut off by Himchan.

"Come on servant~ We need to go now~" he gave you one of his heart melting  smiles, which were rare to the rest of the school.

The girls behind you squealed seeing it. He held your hand and took you away from Secret. He passed you to Daehyun who smiled at you too.

"Jae~" Jongup, Youngjae and Yongguk cooed, smiling. To this point, girls were already fainting.

"Noona!~" Zelo gave his cute baby smile that couldn't fail to flutter a girls heart.

You looked around you and saw that all the girls were breathing heavily and fanning themselves.

Secret's eyes widened to see how B.A.P treated you.

Himchan gave them a glare before turning back to you. "Come one servant Jae~" he cooed as he flung an arm around you. You stabbed his stomach with your elbow lightly.

Daehyun grabbed your hand and walked away, leaving Himchan with an arm around the air.

"Yah!" he yelled. The rest of B.A.P chuckled and followed the two of you.

Himchan's eyes widened and he threw a childish tantrum whilst following behind.

You all left the auditorium, leaving all the students dumbfounded to the way that their kingkas just acted.

"I'm gonna get that girl…" Hyosung muttered with an angry look in her eyes.

The others nodded in agreement as they clutched their fists, digging their nails into their palms.

 

When the 7 of you left the auditorium, you removed your hand from Daehyun's and crossed your arms, while tapping your foot.

"Care to explain. Detailed." you demanded while giving each of them a deadly glare. They looked away, intimidated by your glare. You were the only person that could scare them by doing that.

You were annoyed by them not answering your question. "BANGYONGGUKKIMHIMCHANJUNGDAEHYUNYOOYOUNGJAEMOONJONGUPCHOIJUNHONG!" you yelled in a single breath. They flinched at the ice in your voice.

"We're sorry!" Zelo said clasping his hand together. The others followed his action.

"I said, give me an explanation about what the hell you were all thinking." you said through your gritted teeth.

They straightened and scratched the back of their heads, looking at each other. They pushed the one person that you can soften the most at. Daehyun.

You raised your eyebrow at him, telling him to go ahead. He looked at you and sighed, "We just wanted a reason for you to hang out with us. By doing this, then you wouldn’t get that unwanted attention you were talking about. We weren't planning to do this until after quite a while, but then Secret came back. If they see you with us, they'll do things that could hurt you. The least thing that I would want to happen is you getting hurt because of us. You're my best friend, I don’t want you getting damaged." he finished. You could feel in sincerity and warmness in his voice. You immediately softened.

"Aw~ My best friend cares about me~" you teased.

"Of course I do. Your practically the only girl in my world." he genuinely said. You smiled and gave him a hug around his neck. You saw the others behind him pump their fist in the air and your pranking side came out. You smirked before coming out of the hug and putting on a serious face.

"Yah. Don’t think that you guys got away with it, just because Daehyun did. Why did you guys agree to this?" you coldly said. They stiffened and you saw them gulp. You started chuckling inside, but keeping the best poker face on. Daehyun looked at you and knew you were joking. He was the only one that could tell if your were acting or not. He smirked and looked at the guys. They were giving him glances telling him to help them but Daehyun just shrugged. He wanted some of the fun.

You strictly raised an eyebrow at them, telling them to give her a reason why. She was loving the looks on their faces as they started to go nervous.

"It was the same reason as Daehyun...yea.." Himchan said, proud that he thought of the idea.

"But why? You guys don’t know me as much as Daehyun does, so why do you care about me so much?" you asked. You were still joking around, but a part of you wanted to know why.

"It's because you’re the first girl that actually treated us like were people, treated us like even if the we were the ugliest people in the world, you would still treat us the same. You mess around with us, you scold us, you get annoyed with us, you don’t treat We can see that in you, and we don’t want you to be hurt. It doesn’t take that long to realize your sincerity with our friendship." Yongguk firmly said. You immediately dropped the prank on them as you look at each of their faces. What Yongguk said was absolutely right to them and you could tell by the look in each of their eyes.

You dropped your arms to the side as you walk over to Yongguk before pulling him into a hug. You then went around hugging everyone else, Himchan being the last and ruining the sincere moment.

"You wanted to do this for a long time now, right?" he joked. You pulled away from the hug and gave him a scowl. "Moment breaker."

He smirked and ran a thumb through his bottom lip, earning a slap from Daehyun.

The rest of you looked at Daehyun and said at the same time, "Thank you." He nodded casually.

Himchan scoffed. "You guys always gang up on me…" he mumbled angrily and looked away.

You all chuckled and walked away from the crying baby without him noticing.

When he finally did, you were all out of sight. "GUYS!~ WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME?!" He yelled through the halls as he frantically looked around. You guys heard his panicking cry and quietly laughed at his silliness.

 

It was the class before lunch and girls were still giving you deadly glares. You did your best to ignore them and Shin Woo helped by talking to you about the most random subjects. It was weird why he didn’t ask about your relationship with B.A.P and how he talked nothing about the matter, but you were kinda thankful he didn’t.

"Homework pg. 39! Don’t forget!" The teacher said for the 100th time before she left the class. You sighed loudly, glad that class was finished.

"Yah. I thought you were supposed to be a nerd, why are you so happy that class is over?" Shin Woo asked, collecting his stuff.

"Yah. Nerds get tired of school too you know." you answered, resting your head back on the chair.

"To be honest, even though you look like a nerd, I haven't seen you act like one." he stood up.

You just shrugged and lazily stood up too. "Whatever. I'm hungry. Lets go~" you said as you pointed to the door.

When you arrived at the cafeteria, eyes were glued to you. You tried to look away from their glares, but there wasn’t a place where glares weren't shot right at you. You gulped and just looked at Shin Woo. He grabbed your hand and walked you to the line. You even felt the lady glare at you. What the…

Shin Woo took your tray and walked you to your normal table where some girls were waiting for him, thinking that you werent gonna be there. When they saw you, they scowled and walked away. Shin Woo placed your lunch in front of him and he sat opposite you. "Don’t mind them." he said. You nodded and started eating.

You heard the cafeteria doors open and the squealing started. You knew it was B.A.P, but you ignored the side of you that wanted to check and you just kept eating.

"NOONA!" you heard Zelo shout and you felt arms get wrapped around you. Girls angrily stood up and some started crying at the sight of him hugging you. You felt someone ruffle your hair and you saw Daehyun sit next to you, followed by the rest sitting on your table.

You looked at them, "Yah. Sit at your own table." you said, pushing Daehyun away.

"Nope. We're eating with you from now on." Daehyun said, slapping your arm away and eating your food.

"Yah! That’s mine!" you yelled, pulling it away from him.

"Sorry." he said, smiling, showing the food in his mouth.

"Urgh. That’s gross." you pushed his face away, "I don’t feel like eating anymore."

"I'LL TAKE IT!" the six of them yelled, standing up. They started arguing about who gets your food while you and Shin Woo just blinked at them. You looked at each other and shrugged. You started eating your food again, leaving them to argue about it. When they finally decided who was going to eat it, the tray was completely empty already.

"Ah~ Im full~" you said, patting your flat stomach. They stared at you in disbelief and you just shrugged, "I was hungry again."

They sat back down and pouted. "Tch. You're supposed to be our servant!" Daehyun said.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?"

He coughed and looked away. You smiled in victory. You looked at Shin Woo who wasn’t acting any different than usual and you tilted your head at him.

"Yah. Ajusshi. You okay?" you asked him. He looked up to you and nodded.

"Wae noona?" he asked. You looked at him for a bit more before shaking your head. "Nothing."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. You have a nickname for him but not for me?" Daehyun whined.

You just looked at him, "I have a nickname for you already." He brightened. "Really? What is it?"

You smiled at him before saying cheerfully, "Haraboji~"

Shin Woo and B.A.P chuckled while you innocently blinked at your best friend.

He was scowling at you, "Tch. Dae oppa was better."

You chuckled and reached out to pinch his cheeks when a hand was suddenly slammed on the table. You looked to find the source and there you saw 4 familiar figures, glaring right at you.

Secret...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wow. This was the most stupid chapter that i wrote. :/

Sorry if it was crap. Really sorry.

Anyway, Thanks for subscribing and commenting!~ ^^

I've got 98 subscribers! Yay! :)

Keke. Please pray that Himchannie gets better. He's sick. :( Rest well Himchan~