Thunder

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 26: Thunder

 

"READY, GET SET…..GOOO!" Daehyun shouted as the both of you dived into the deep waters of the pool. You got to the other side in no time and you swiftly did a front flip and continue to swim. You were neck to neck with your best friend and were both giving in your full effort, not wanting to lose to the other.

You went to your next lap, just half a second ahead of him and he did the same. Reaching your last lap, you sped up and so did Daehyun. From an audiences point of view, the two of you were as serious as competitors in the Olympics, not even missing a in your patterns. Half-way through the last lap, Daehyun miraculously got ahead of you and was only a second to the finish line. You got surprised by his sudden speed but kept your goal straight. You soon caught up to him, but he, by a millisecond, reached the end before you did.

"YEAAA!" he managed to shout between his heavy breathing. You fixed your hair and pouted, "Since when did you get so good at swimming…"

"Keke. I practiced when you weren't around. I'm good, right?" He said, squaring his shoulders.

You snorted, "As if."

"WHAT!?! AH~" he started whining like a little kid as you turned your back to him, secretly smirking.

You heard silence after a while and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Why is he so quiet?

You were arguing with yourself if you should turn around or not, but that soon got interrupted when you suddenly get lifted up bridal style.

"AHH!" you squeal and wrapped your arms around the persons neck in surprise.

"Sneak attack." someone said with a chuckle. You look up and, as you expected, saw Daehyun, smirking down at you.

"Pabo. Do you know how scared I was?" you hit his shoulder, "Put me down."

"Nope. You feel light in the water." he said, moving you from side to side, just above the surface.

"Yah. You saying I'm heavy when I'm not in the water?" you joked.

"Yep." he answered instantly.

"YAH!"

"What? It's true." he said as he looked at you innocently.

You scoffed, "Says the one who carried me less than an hour ago."

"Well, that was different." he said. You jerked your head towards him, "What? How the fudge is that different?" He shrugged, "Molla. "

You gave him a are-you-serious look and mumbled, "Pabo."

The next thing you knew, you get dropped into the water again. You quickly re-surfaced and looked at Daehyun angrily, "YAH!"

He just looked at you blankly, his arms hanging tired beside him, "What? My hands started to get numb."

You gaped at him, "And that gave you a reason to drop me with notice?"

He thought for a while before he nodded, "Seems good enough to me."

As soon as the last word came out of his mouth, you poked his neck, making him squeal.

You giggled and continued poking his most ticklish area.

"HAJIMA!" he said between his laughing fits. You stopped tickling him and a squeal came out from your own as he started tickling your sides.

"YAH! O-OPPA! SHIROYO!" you started slapping and kicking, but he was too strong to stop.

"AAAAIIII! OPPA!" you squealed.

"Aw. Cute couple."

That froze the both of you on the spot as your laughter died away. You both look at each other wide-eyed and turned to the direction of the voice.

"Yah. You disturbed them!" Himchan said as he slapped Jongup's head.

"But all I said wa-" Jongup started to argue before Youngjae interrupted.

"Shut up before the both of you start a fight." He looked at you, "Annyeong Jae."

You smiled, "Annyeong oppa~"

Your eyes widened after realizing what he just said and you saw him slightly smirk.

"I knew it. " Yongguk said behind him.

You looked at Daehyun in disbelief and he just had the same expression.

"YOU GUYS KNEW!?" you both asked, still shocked.

"You actually think we didn’t?" Himchan asked.

"Well, the two young ones didn’t." Youngjae pointed out.

"B-But. You guys...I thought you were… WHAT?!" you squeaked, not believing.

"You guys were acting?" Daehyun asked them, actually able to form sentences.

They nodded, "We thought you wanted to keep your relationship private, so we didn’t say anything. But Zelo and Jongup didn’t notice."

"JAAAEE!!! WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME?!!?" Himchan yelled, pretending to cry.

You looked at him confused.

"Leave them. They could date if-" Yongguk was cut off.

"DATE?!" you and Daehyun shouted. The five blinked at you before nodding.

"Aren't you guys dating?" Zelo asked.

"NO.NO NO NO." you both answer instantly.

"Then...Why'd you pretend to be another person?" Jongup asked you.

"Ask the idiot." You referred to Daehyun. They turned to him.

He sighed, "I did it because I didn’t like the way the guys looked at her and I told them she was my girlfriend."

"Yea...Then?" Himchan asked.

"I remembered that she didn’t like the attention and she'd be bullied if people thought she was my girlfriend." Daehyun finished.

"Er...Then why'd you kiss her?" Zelo asked, raising an eyebrow at his hyung.

You turned to your best friend with furrowed eyebrows, "Yea...Why did you kiss me? You kinda avoided that question before…"

"I-I DON’T KNOW! I-I WAS J-JUST LOST IN T-THE MOMENT!" he stuttered, feeling the pressure on him.

The guys made a face, "So that gives you a right to kiss your best friend?" Youngjae asked.

"AISH! MOLLA!" he shouted, turning to get out of the water.

You looked at B.A.P, who were looking at you too and shrugged with a sigh, "I don’t know what's wrong with that kid…"

 

 

 

"Would you be okay by yourself again? Your partner is supposed to be your roommate, but since your alone, there's no one to go with you." Mrs Park asked you with sorry eyes.

It was the time to announce your partners and there was a change in plan. Instead of having to pick another person again, they decided your roommate would be your partner. You didn’t have a roommate, so you were forced to work by yourself.

"Algaesumnida. I'll work by myself." you said, having no other choice. She smiled at you, "You'll be fine with the assignment."

"...since this will take quite a while to do some people will go until late night. You have a map with you, so you and your partner will direct yourself around. Arachi?" Mr Lee ended as the students nodded in agreement. You sighed as you looked at the map in your hands, "Lets just get this over with…"

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around. "Who are you partnered with?" Daehyun asked you. You pouted slightly, "No one. You?"

"Young-Wait what? No one?" he cut himself off. You nodded, "I have no roommate and everyone else has a partner."

He furrowed his eyebrows before he grabbed hold of your hand and led you to the teachers, "Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed and politely said, "I'd like to swap places with Hyun Jae."

"What's your reason?" Mr Lee asked.

"She has no partner and she's a girl after all."

The teachers glanced at each other for opinions before Mrs Park spoke up, "I think it'd be great. But will you be alright Daehyun?"

He nodded, "I'll be fine. Kamsahamnida." He bowed and left.

"Yah. Why'd you do that?" you asked him.

"Cause I don’t want you to be alone in this huge place." he answered as he dragged you to where B.A.P was.

"Youngjae-ah. Jae's your partner." he told him when he reached there. Youngjae gave him a confused look, asking him to explain.

"She doesn’t have a partner and she'd be alone in doing this." he answered him. Youngjae looked at you and you just shrugged.

"Alright then." Youngjae said as he moved closer to you, "Kaja?"

You looked at Daehyun, "Sure you'll be fine by yourself?" He nodded and gently tapped your nose, "I'll be fine Honey. "

You sighed and left with Youngjae.

 

 

It was 8:00 when you and Youngjae had finished your research and you easily headed back to the hotel. "Thanks for coming with me. I would've been hopeless at reading maps." you thanked him as you reached the lobby. You saw that most of the students were already finished.

"Oh. They're there." Youngjae said, pointing to B.A.P

"Oh. Hyung, Noona. Finished?" Zelo asked when he spotted you. You nodded with a smile, "Thanks to Youngie oppa." He ruffled your hair.

"Where's Dae oppa?" you asked them, noticing the missing presence.

"I'm guessing he's not finished yet." Himchan said.

You nodded, "I'll call him."

You dug out your phone and called Daehyun.

You: Oppa? Oediya?

Daehyun: Umm...I'm almost finished.

You: You sure? From what I remember you weren't good at reading maps.

Daehyun: Tch. You don’t think I learnt?

You: Arasseo. Be careful and come quickly. It's getting dark.

Daehyun: Ne Umma~ Saranghae~

You: Tch. Annyeong oppa.

Daehyun: Mmh. See you soon.

 

You both hung up and you looked up to B.A.P "He said he almost finished." They nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Noona, is something wrong?" Zelo asked you.

You were pacing back and forth in the lobby, lightly biting your thumbnail. Daehyun still hadn't come back after a hour and a half and you were getting an unusual feeling. You knew something was happening or going to happen and you didn’t like it.

You looked at Zelo, "I'm getting a weird feeling."

"Yah. Jae, gwenchana?" Himchan asked you, worry in his eyes. Yongguk placed a hand on your forehead and noticed you were heating up, "You're sick. Lets get you upstairs."

"Ani. I'm waiting for oppa." you sat down in a chair and tapped your foot worriedly.

"Jae. We have to get you upstairs. You're burning up." Youngjae moved towards you.

"Let's go. We'll wait for Daehyun." Yongguk said, guiding you carefully.

"But-" you argued.

"Hajima. You need to rest." Jongup said, stopping your words.

You glanced at the doors before sighing, "Arasseo…"

Yongguk and Youngjae had led you upstairs to your room and successfully got you to rest.

"Sleep. And don’t worry about Daehyun. I'm sure he'll come back." Yongguk said as he stood by the bedroom door. You nodded and pulled the blanket up to your face.

They left as you heard the sound of a closing door. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling, the weird instinct you got still bothering you. You shook it away and forced your eyes closed. Soon, you found yourself falling into a deep sleep.

 

 

"AH!" you screamed. You were breathing heavily and sweating. You jerked your head to your phone and immediately called Daehyun.

He didn’t pick up.

 

You called again.

 

He didn’t pick up

 

You called again.

 

He still didn’t pick up.

 

You looked at your phone, worriedly and got out of your bed. You started pacing around the room, knowing something was happening. You just didn’t know what and the feeling was killing you.

Oppa… Please be safe…

You gripped on your hair in frustration and you started hyperventilating. Something was wrong…. You knew it… You felt it...

 

BOOM! You jerked your head to the window and you immediately know why you had this feeling.

Thunder.

 

Thunder....Thunder....THUNDER!

 

'No. No… Oppa…" you called. You immediately grab a jacket and rush out the door.

 

Oppa… Don’t….

 

You ran into the lobby and ran straight to the double doors, not minding about the continuous shouting of B.A.P and your teachers.

 

Where are you…

 

You jerked your head from side to side, following nothing but the feeling inside of you. Running around everywhere...anywhere… as the rain drenched your clothes and the sound of thunder rang in your ears.

 

"Oppa….OPPA!" you screamed, waiting for a reply. You gulped and frantically ran to a random direction, tears coming out of your eyes.

 

"Jae!"

You jerked your head to the sound to find B.A.P running towards you.

"What are you doing?!" Himchan asked. You just shook your head, tears still coming out, "No...I need to find him…" You ran to a different direction and kept looking for any signs of him.

"JAE!"

Shivering and hurting, you ignored their calls for you and blocked everything else in the world.

You just wanted to find your best friend. You needed to find him. Now.

"OPPA!" you screamed. You felt like you were uselessly running around and the tears filling your eyes didn’t help you at all.

There it was. That feeling again. You knew where he was…

You sprinted towards your instincts and reached a dark and cold area. Your eyes scanned the whole place, wanting to see the familiar figure.

You heard a yelp. Without a second to loose, you ran towards it and find...Daehyun….shivering and curled up into a ball...surrounded by eleven guys...who were holding metal rods.

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO HIM!?" you yelled.

All heads turned your way.

"Oh. Who's this little beauty?" a muscular one said, approaching you.

"Your girl?" another one asked, pointing the rod at you.

Just as the muscular one was a about to touch you, a voice interrupted.

"Don’t you dare lay your dirty hand on her."

From the shadows behind you, out came five figures that you recognised. But their faces were completely different.

"Ooh~ Your little group came. That’s nice." he cooed, placing a hand on your shoulder before instantly turning you around and trapping you in his grasp.

"Taecyon. I swear to God, let go of her before i-" Yongguk started coldly, only to be cut off by Taecyon.

"Before what? Before you kill me? Huh." he pushed you to his friends who grabbed you and tied you up, "Too late."

"YOU BASTARD!" Himchan yelled throwing a punch at Taecyon. Hell broke loose and soon you were watching as the guys kicked and punched mercilessly. You glanced at Daehyun who was shaking and flinching every time the sound of thunder came. You moved your hands, pulled them pushed them, turned them in different directions, but they just wouldn’t slide through the rope.

"URGH!" you heard Zelo's painful moan. You look up and your eyes widened. The maknae had just been beaten by three of the guys, each holding the metal rod. Zelo…

Your eyes scanned the place and you saw each of B.A.P getting harshly beaten up and one by one falling to the ground. Soon, they were all coughing up blood. You stood there, eyes open, everything too quick to process.

"Heh. Actually think you can beat us?" One of them said as he hit Yongguk in the stomach. You flinched.

"We aren't finished yet." Another one said as he approached one of the B.A.P members...Daehyun.

Your eyes sharpened as you watched every movement the unknown guy made. He reached into his pocket and grabbed something black before he flicked his thumb and out came metal.

Knife.

Your eyes widened and you squirmed around, trying to get out of the ropes that tied you.

"DON’T YOU DARE!" you warned them, still trying to get free. They chuckled, "What are you going to do about it?" He aligned the knife to Daehyun's shaking neck. In that state, you knew he wasn’t going to fight back. He couldn’t fight back.

Your eyes turned to fire as the blood boiled inside of you. They saw your reaction and they pressed the tip of the knife to his neck. BAM!

You eyes widened and you heard them chuckle, "it's fun to see her reactions. Don’t worry princess, we didn’t kill him." Your eyes narrowed to the knife and saw that it was still in place. BAM!

He was hit. They were hitting him. One after the other, they each struck him repeatedly. You saw Daehyun cough up blood and you gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s where they crossed the line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You ripped the ropes apart within a millisecond, your anger controlling you.

"I ING WARNED YOU! DON’T YOU DARE HURT HIM!" you growled as you stomped towards them. They only had time to widen their eyes as they saw you release yourself from the ropes when grabbed the one with the knife and threw him across the place. No more holding back. They crossed the freaking line. Your eyes narrowed to the nearest person and immediately kicked him in the face, not noticing the white pieces that came out from his mouth. Punching the next person and ducking immediately, another person hit him for you. You grabbed their heads and kneed them. Doing a flying kick, you knock out 3 people at once and they end up pilled together. After various punches and kicks, you end without a drip of seat on your face, "ing hurt people I care about, nothing else matters in this world beside hurting you 100 times more."

You look at Daehyun and you instantly go soft.

"Oppa…" you whispered, touching his face. He flinched at your touch and he shuffled away.

"Oppa...It's Jae….I wont hurt you.." you assured him.

He looked up and you saw the tear stains on his cheeks, "J-Ja-J-Jae?" he stuttered. You nodded slowly.

He wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly, "I w-was s-so s-s-scared." he whispered.

You hug him back, "I know...It's fine...I'm here now.."

The sound of thunder echoed through the walls and you felt Daehyun flinch. You rubbed his back and snuggled closer to him, "I'll be right here."

He nodded and pulled apart from you, "K-kaja.." he smiled.

You smiled back and nodded. He slowly stood up whilst holding your hand and you look at the rest of B.A.P

They were still conscious, but they were wincing in pain. "Oppas...Gwenchana?"

You saw them slightly nod as they forced themselves to stand. Holding on to each other, they managed to stay stable standing up. You sighed as you looked at their wounds and mumbled, "Mianhae oppas."

 

 

You help them hop towards the exit, Zelo's knees weakening at times. How are we supposed to go back?

The others were thinking the exact same thing as you, but they were too much in pain to talk.

As is your prayers were answered, a van stopped in front of the seven of you. The windows slid down, revealing one person that you were relieved to see.

"Shin Woo oppa…" you smiled at him.

He got out of his seat and helped the boys get into the car. You, still holding on to Daehyun, join them, "How did you know we were there?"

"My friend heard commotion around here," he said, motioning his head to the man in the drivers seat.

You bowed to the unfamiliar man to thank him and he smiled.

"You okay?" Shin Woo asked you along the journey. You smiled at him, "Just tired."

He looked at you and the others before decided not to ask anymore questions..

Arriving at the hotel, you find Daehyun sound asleep on our shoulder, "Oppa...We're here."

You shook him gently and he woke up and smiled at you. "Kaja."

You both get off the car as Shin Woo helped the others get out. Coming into the hotel, balancing all six boys on the two of you, heads immediately turn your way.

"Omo." Mr Lee gasped seeing the sight of the drenched and bruised boys. He rushed over, along with some of the other teachers, and took one of the boys off of you. You held onto Daehyun, knowing that he would probably want to sleep in your room tonight. You faced Shin Woo, "Gomawo oppa. I don’t know what I'd do without you being there." He smiled at you, "Don’t worry and have a good rest okay?" with that he left to go to his own room.

"Mrs Park, can Daehyun sleep in my room tonight?" you asked her. Gasps were heard but you were too worried about Daehyun to listen.

Mrs Park looked at you and at Daehyun as he clung onto your waist, shifting away from anyone but you.

She nodded, "I can trust you guys." You smile at her and you lead Daehyun to your room.

When you both reach the room, you laid him down on the bed. He crawled under the covers and gripped onto them. "Wash up first, oppa." you told him but he just shook his head.

"I'll be fine. I'm just cold." he answered. You sighed and crawled onto the bed too. He moved closer to you and hugged your waist, "Thank you for being here." you heard him whisper before he kissed your cheek softly. You gently his hair and hug him back,

 

 

"I'll always be here for you. Whatever it takes, I'll be there…. I love you best friend."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was i just me, or was this chapter freakishly long? O.o So much DRAMA! (Didnt edit cause im a lazy bum.)

Jae fought! You'll know why she doesnt want to fight later on...

Anyway...Ooh...Daehyun's afraid of thunder...Next chapter you'll know why. :)

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! <3 SARANGHAE!~