The Plan

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 18: The Plan

 

Urgh... Daehyun thought as he laid in his bed.

Secret and their families had just had dinner at his house and it was complete hell for him. Secret was clinging onto him as if it was for dear life and every time he was about to shake them off, he could feel his parents' glares that shot right at him, so he had no choice but to stop and let them.

"i cant believe it's going to be another year with Secret around." Daehyun said to Himchan over the phone.

"I swear. Those two-faced bitc- urgh. They don't even deserve to be called that. They make everything such a big deal. I hate it!" he yelled throught the phone.

It was true. At first B.A.P never minded Secret, but one time they saw them hold a knife up to a girl. It was a new girl that talked to Daehyun for directions around the school. When they called and asked them about it, they dropped the knife and put on a smile, telling them that they were just stopping her since she was holding a knife. Since then, they noticed Secret doing everything they could to get closer with them and even using their parents and money to do so. They did unbelievable things to get girls off them and they threatened every girl that even talked to them. B.A.P never liked the way they treated others and they couldn't help but feel like they were the reason for it too. Since then, they couldn't even talk to a girl or else Secret will take them down. That's one of the reasons why their only friends were each other.

"I know. I'm wondering what they'll do about Jae if they find out..." Daehyun said, traces of worry in his voice.

"Oh God... What the hell are we going to do?" Himchan said.

"I think that we should start the plan. If they do see us with her, at least we have a reason why. I don’t want them hurting her if they find out were actually close with her." Daehyun suggested.

"When do you plan on doing it?" he asked.

"The sooner, the better."

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It was Monday morning and the students were acting weird. They were all walking on the sides of the hallway, leaving a big walkway in the middle. It seemed like no one dared to step a foot in the middle. You followed the crowd and walked to the side trying to avoid any extra attention.

You reached your locker and you grab the things you needed for your next class. You were heading for your class when the whole school became silent. You tilted your head in confusion and that’s when you heard a sound. There, in the middle of the hallway, were 4 pretty girls strutting, their heels making the only sound heard throughout the school. They had a look in their eyes that gave you shivers down your spine and an aura that made you uncomfortable. You turned to continue walking to your class when suddenly, you got pushed. You landed in the middle of the hallway, your books scattered on the floor. You heard gasps.

You gulped and silently wished that you didn’t land in front of the 4 girls. Unfortunately for you, you did.

"Ewl. Unnie. Why is this ugly nerd here?" you heard one of them say.

"Yah. Look at us." another one said, slightly kicking you with the tip of her shoe.

You slowly looked up.

"Urgh. She is ugly." one said.

The one in the middle bent down to face you. "Yah. Who do you think you are blocking our walkway? Huh?!" she yelled, you slightly flinched from the volume of her voice.

"I-I'm sorry. I d-didn’t mean to." you quietly said, looking down.

"Sorry? Tch. Sorry isn't enough." she coldly said. You felt her grab the back of your hair and pull it down so you looked directly at her. She smirked and you saw her open to say something when she got stopped.

"U-unnie…" her friend said, looking ahead. The girl in front of you sighed angrily and shouted, "WHAT?!"

The girl flinched but pointed ahead. The girl looked at where she was pointing and you felt the grip on your hair go away. The girl stood up quickly which made her stumble back a bit.

"O-oppa…." she said, moving closer to her friends. You looked to where the girls were looking and saw 6 boys, no other than B.A.P

"I c-can explain." the girl said, tapping her friends lightly from the back, asking for their help.

"She..ur..fell d-down and unnie was….ur...t-trying to help her up." another one lied.

You saw B.A.P giving them a we-don’t-believe-a-word-your-saying look.

You heard the girls gulp because of the hard stare the boys were giving them. They were uncomfortable. They silently wished that something would help them from this situation and luckily for them, something did.

RIIIIINNNNGGGG

The first bell rang, indicating the start of class. The girls sighed in relief, "Oppas, we'll be going to class now, see you later." They tried to naturally say, but you could sense the nervousness in their voice. You looked at them walking away before you hurriedly picked up your books. God, classes started already.

After picking up all the books, you stood up and fixed your glasses. You saw B.A.P looking at you with worried faces. You gave them a small smile, making sure to let them know you were perfectly fine, and passed them to get to your class.

When you arrived, you sighed in relief to see that the teacher wasn’t here yet and you quickly sat down next to Shin Woo who was resting his head on the back of his hand.

"Morning Ajusshi~" you greeted. He slightly jumped and looked at you. "Oh. Good morning noona~"

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "What were you thinking about?"

He bit his lip and he seemed to be searching your face. "Are you okay?" he asked.

You were taken aback but nodded. "Yea. Why do you ask?"

His eyes widened slightly and he looked to the front. "I….er...um, saw… the...ur...the...the incident outside with Secret." he looked at you, saying the last bit more confidently. You raised an eyebrow and ignored his stuttering. "Secret? Who's Secret?" you asked.

You swore you heard him sighed in relief before saying, "They were the girls you encountered before." He shuddered. "If I were you, I wouldn’t mess with them. They sent a girl to hospital once."

Your eyes widened, "HOSPITAL!?" you shouted, but the class were too busy with their own matters that they didn’t notice.

He nodded. "The girl was apparently talking to one of the B.A.P members for quite a long time, so they, yea…" he said.

B.A.P? What the?

"Just for talking to them?" you asked.

 He nodded, "They're that possessive of their 'oppas'. And they use money to get away with what they want to do." he said, making speech marks with his fingers on the word 'oppas'.

"Wah….That's scary.." you said, shuddering a bit. He hummed in response.

Then the teacher came in, apologizing for her tardiness and the class settled down, but you couldn’t stop thinking about Secret.

 

It was the third class of the day and the teacher came in. "Alright class. We've got a sudden assembly today, so please head to the auditorium." she said. The class cheered and in a second, the class was already empty, leaving you and Shin Woo still processing what the teacher said. You both blinked and looked at each other. You shrug and head out of the classroom to the auditorium.

When you arrive, the auditorium was filled with students talking to their friends. You and Shin Woo head to the row where your class was and sat at the edge. The principal walked in and the room was silent.

"Okay. I know it's sudden but a few students would like to make an announcement. They have requested something with the permission of their parents and they would like to use today's assembly to do so. Please welcome them." he said, motioning his hand to the side of the stage.

From the side came out, one by one, B.A.P and the auditorium was filled with squealing and shouting. You flinched at the sound and you covered your ears. When they finally calmed down and bit, B.A.P started talking.

"Um...Does this work?" Jongup said, tapping the microphone.

You heard quiet squeals coming from the students.

Jongup was still testing the microphone when Youngjae rolled his eyes and pushed him slightly to get to the mic.

'Yea. He's an idiot. It works Jongup." He said, looking at him, annoyed.

"Daehyun would like to make the announcement." he said, turning his attention back to the crowd.

-Omo. Daehyun?-

-He barely talks.-

-I wonder what it is..-

You heard the students say. You thought to yourself, What does he want to say?

Daehyun stood in front of the mic and searched the crowd for you. When he finally saw you, he remembers your spot and looks back to the crowd.

"My parents had suggested this to me before. They wanted someone to take care of my matters so I could focus more on my studies." he started. You were surprised by the way he talked.

"They wanted me to get...some sort of, servant at school" he continued, thinking about what to call it.

The squeals started again.

-Wah! Pick me!-

-I want to be his servant!-

-Oppa! I'll do it!-

You gave the squealing girls a look and turned back to the front and saw B.A.P flinching at the sound.

"Yea...and we already picked someone to do it." Daehyun said.

The squealing increased and you felt your ears were bleeding at the piercing sound.

Oh my god… You massaged your temples.

B.A.P tried calming the noise down so they could speak, but the squealing continued.

Himchan and Yongguk had enough so they both stood in front of the microphone and took a deep breath before, "BE QUIET!"

As if in an instant, the squealing stopped and people stiffened. You slightly nodded your head, impressed.

Tch. Who knew Himchan and Yongguk could do that?

Daehyun stepped to the mic again. "We have picked Kim Hyun Jae for the job. " he said quickly.

Your eyes widened. "WHAT?!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright~ Chapter 18! Sorry for not updating for the last two days. I tried updating, but it got erased 3 times.. :( Tried it again today and it worked! YAY! :)

Keke. Thanks for subscribing and commenting!~ ^^

Look! Our Baby Jello Loves You! <3 ASDFGHJKL