Skateboard

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 20: Skateboard

 

"Yah! Why are you sitting next to them?" Secret yelled, looking directly at you.

B.A.P didn’t answer them and just kept talking to each other.

You saw Secret furrow their eyebrows. "Aish. Well, were sitting here too." one said. She pushed Shin Woo off his seat and sat in his place. Your eyes widened.

"ZINGER!" B.A.P shouted.

You quickly got out of your seat and went over to Shin Woo. "Yah. Gwenchana?" you asked him as you stabled his position. He nodded, rubbing his back.

Secret looked at him and scoffed, "Who is this guy anyway?" another one said, sitting in your seat that you left. 

"I know right. Why is he sitting with you guys?" one said, trying to sit on Yongguk's lap, but he moved his legs away, causing the girl to stumble back.

"Oppa!" she whined, stomping her foot. Yongguk looked at her blankly before turning back to his friends.

"Yah! Can you girls sit at your own table?!" Daehyun finally spoke up.

"But oppa. We wanted to sit with you…" Zinger said, giving Daehyun puppy eyes.

"And what right do you have to sit with us?" Himchan looked at them.

"Our families know each other!" Zinger said proudly.

"And what does that have to do with you sitting with us?" Himchan raised an eyebrow, getting frustrated.

Zinger did her best to find a reason, but failed, "URGH! WHY DOES THIS NERD GET TO SIT WITH YOU!" she faced you, getting the attention from the students, "WHY DID YOU COME OVER TO OUR OPPAS AND RANDOMLY SIT WITH THEM!?! HUH!? YOU'RE JUST AN EYESORE TO THEM! THEY ONLY PICKED YOU BECAUSE THEY WANTED YOU TO SUFFER, NOT BECAUSE YOUR SPECIAL! ARASSEO!!?!"

You heard 6 pairs of hands slam on the table.

"How many times do I have to say it, Leave. Now. Before you'll have to re-do that plastic nose." Himchan said, anger in his voice as he tries to calm himself down.

The girls backed down a bit, scared of him, but one swallowed and remained her position. "But oppa, she's such a flirt trying to si-"

"JIEUN!" Yongguk shouted as he slammed his fist onto the table, making it shake.

Jieun whimpered as she hid behind Zinger.

A girl looked at her Unnie hide, and she saw her on the verge of crying and she gave you a glare before turning to her 'oppas'.

"Oppa! Why are you defending her so much?! She's not doing anything but using you! Don’t let he-"

"SUNHWA!" Daehyun yelled.

Sunhwa was scared but she kept whining, "WAE!? SHE'S NOTHING BUT A THAT ON-"

She was cut off by Shin Woo stepping in front of her. Sunhwa blinked at him but furrowed her eyebrows in anger. Yah! Who the hell…" she stopped midway when Shin Woo gave her his famous glare that no one had seen for a while. Sunhwa gulped.

"Listen to me. If you ever try and talk bad about my friend again, I'll forget that I changed." He said, his voice low and serious, as fire grew in his eyes.

Sunhwa froze for a bit, frightened of the figure in front of her but she took a deep breath and straightened. "Did you just threaten me?" she scoffed, "Yah. Who do you think you are, huh? Trying to protect such an ugly nerd like her? Tch. Stop trying to be such a hero. Just leave the alone."

You saw Shin Woo clench his fist tightly, making it turn white. You weren't effected by their words at all and the guys were making too much of a deal out of it.

You walked towards Shin Woo as he was lifting his fist ready to strike at Sunhwa. You held his fist which you immediately felt unclench at your touch. He turned to you and you gave him a look and he slightly hung his head. You walked to B.A.P and gave them an assuring smile. They sighed and looked down. Secret eyed you and one of them came and pulled your shoulder towards her, making you face her.

SLAP!

Right then and there, she slapped you...

In front of the whole school…

In front of 7 guys…

7 protective guys…

That could kill her…

On the spot.

 

"JAE!" voices shouted.

Your eyes widened and you cupped your cheek as you felt the pain crawl in.

You looked at the girl in front of you, she was still glaring at you.

You held your breath hoping it would calm you down, but it was no use since 7 guys came and charged for her, steam coming out of their ears.

"We warned you, Hyosung. We are not holding back!" Zelo said, dropping the formalities, along with his cute side.

Secret backed away, tears forming in their eyes. They were scared.

You watched the boys as they cracked their knuckles and moved closer to them. No matter how much you wanted to do the same, you fought the urge back and sighed.

You gave the guys an angry look, which they understood but ignored.

"Tch. As if." Youngjae said, still moving slowly towards the terrified girls in front who now had continuous tears falling down their cheeks.

"Guy." you warned quietly, only enough for them to her.

They looked at you. "But-" 

You gave them another look before they could continue and they sighed deeply. They walked towards the other direction, kicking the chairs angrily along the way and out of the cafeteria.

You were still in your position, still trying to control yourself whilst closing your eyes.

You opened your eyes and saw Secret smirking at you. No tears. No scared face. No nothing.

You blinked. "How'd you like our little act servant?" Hyosung said, still smirking.

Wow. Two-faced much.

"Tch. You'd actually believe that our oppas would hurt us? They won’t ever try and lay a finger on us. We've been caring for them for a long time. They like us and no one else." Jieun said.

You fought the urge to laugh in their faces and kept your poker face on.  

"So. Were only going to give you ONE warning. Don’t. And I repeat, Don’t. You dare try and hit on our oppas by using your so called job. Only talk to them if they want something, and don’t even touch them or look them in the eyes. EVER. ARASSEO?!" she shouted.

You just blinked at her.

Zinger smirked as she twirled a piece of your hair around her finger. She pulled it, making you come closer, "We'll take that as a yes."

And with that, Secret started strutting out of the cafeteria.

As you looked at them, you kept a poker face on since people were still looking at you, but in your head, they died a few numbers more than infinity.

 

 

"Yah! Kim Hyun Jae! Why'd you stop us before?!" you heard you best friend shouting at you.

You were all walking to God-knows-where after school and you best friend had been whining ever since you walked out of the gates.

"Aish! Jung Dae Hyun! You're right next to me for crying out loud! You don’t need to shout!" you yelled at him.

He gave you a glare and you gladly returned it with one.

"Aish! Both of you! Stop yelling!" Youngjae complained.

You looked at him and turned your head away, sulking.

"But seriously Jae, why'd you stop us from hurting them?"  Yongguk walked beside you. You looked at him and realized he was dead serious about it. You sighed.

"Because I have no idea what you guys could do to them. I was already fuming with anger at them and I cant even imagine how angry you guys would've been."

They looked at you and you gave them a smile, "Yah. If I let you guys beat them up, they would lose all their plastic features and only be left with...well, nothing, I guess." you joked.

They chuckled at you and Himchan ruffled your hair.

 

You kept walking to random places, hoping that the boys knew where they were going.

"Ah~ Noona, I'm bored~" Zelo whined, looking up at the sky whilst puffing out his cheeks.

You chuckled at his natural cuteness.

Zelo suddenly jumped, surprising the rest of you.

"OMO!" he squealed running to a store. The rest of you looked at each other in confusion but followed the maknae.

You heard the others sigh. You looked at them then looked at the store that Zelo went in. You blinked at it. It was a store which sold skateboards. You looked inside to find a jumpy Zelo that kept running around, his eyes getting brighter each time.

"I'm guessing the maknae likes skateboarding." you said to the others still looking at Zelo.

"Yup." they answered.

You all went in a Zelo ran towards you. "Noona! Can we go skateboarding?!" he asked you happily.

You were about to answer him when he suddenly started pleading again, "PWEASE!?! PWEASE NOONA!?!" He leaned down to your level and gave you puppy-dogs eyes with a slight pout. God, this kid is so freaking cute.

"Okay. Okay." you said, patting his head.

He straightened and smiled widely, "YAY! I'll buy you a skateboard, okay!?"

"Wait, what? No, no, no. I'm fine I'll just watch. There's no need to buy me a skateboard." you said, waving your hands.

"No~ I'm buying you a skateboard and that's final." he said, giving you a hard stare. You gulped and sighed in defeat. "Arasseo, but buy the cheapest on you can see, alright?" you told him.

"Ne noona!" he started running around, frantically searching things for the both of you.

 

When Zelo finally finished looking and bought the things for you, he grabbed your hand and ran with you to the nearest skate park, which, fortunately, was pretty close.

He gave you your skate board, you looked at it with a look on your face.

He strapped on your knee pads and placed a helmet on your head, doing the same to himself.

Daehyun came up to you, "Yah. Can you actually skate?" he asked you, eyeing the skateboard in your hand.

You chuckled, "Can you?"

He looked at you with determination and he grabbed your skateboard. "Watch me baby."

You giggled and sat down on the bench with the others as you watched Daehyun prepare himself.

"YAH! JAE JAE! WATCH ME OKAY! I'M THE BEST AT THIS STUFF!" he shouted. You chuckled and ducked you head in embarrassment.

He finally started and he did pretty good at moving but when it came to tricks, he well….er….. Well, to be straight forward, he at the tricks. He tried one but in the end, just jumped off the skateboard. You all laughed and he came over, pouting like a kid. "Tch. The thing's broken." he whined, giving a lame excuse.

You laughed and grabbed the skateboard from him. "We'll see about that." you bragged.

Zelo was waiting impatiently to show his tricks, so you decided to let the poor maknae go first. Your eyes widened as you watched the 17 year old, practically flying in the sky as he moved.

He came back, the corners of his mouth reaching heaven. You smiled at him, "You like skating that much?" He nodded as he put his skateboard down. You stood up, holding your skateboard.

"Oh. Noona, want me to teach you?" Zelo asked. You smiled at him. "Nope. I can decently skate. I wont hurt myself baby Jello." you assured him.

He smiled cutely and nodded. Daehyun grabbed your wrist, "You sure you wont hurt yourself?"

You rolled your eyes but smiled, "Yes oppa, now can I skate?" He chuckled and let go of your wrist.

You placed the skateboard down in the open space in front of you and started warming yourself up. You looked at the skateboard. Hopefully I still have a few skills left.

 

You placed your left foot on the skateboard and looked ahead of you.

You pushed the skateboard off with you right foot which landed perfectly on the board.

You started trying to do tricks that you remembered and you thanked the lord for not falling on your .

You finished skating and headed back towards the guys who had their mouths open. You didn’t notice.

"Oppas, why did you think?!" you asked. They just stared at you, which made you blink.

"Wae oppas?" you asked tilting your head.

Daehyun shot up, "HOW THE HELL DID YOU SKATE LIKE THAT?!" he yelled. You blinked at him once again, "Er...I dunno?" you answered, "and was I that bad?"

"No. Actually you were the absolute opposite of that." Yongguk answered for him.

"Yea. You were the best!" Himchan exclaimed.

"Hmm. Even better than Zelo." Jongup added. You all looked to Zelo, who was smiling widely too.

"NOONA! YOU WERE AMAZING!!" Zelo shouted happily.

You giggled a thank you and pat his head again before lightly kissing him on the cheek.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.

You suddenly feel someone pull you back and wrap both their arms around your waist from behind.

"Yah. I complimented you too."  Daehyun said as he hugged you tighter. You playfully scoffed and turned your head to kiss him lightly on the cheek, "Happy?"

He nodded. "Tch." you muttered while smiling.

Daehyun grabbed your hand, "Let's eat! I'm starving~" he whined as he pat his stomach, pouting.

B.A.P groaned and they all hit him with their light sabers.  Your eyebrows furrowed.

"AGAIN WITH THE LIGHT SABERS?!" you yelled, dumbfounded.

They chuckled and ruffled your hair.

Wow. These guys seriously...Never fail to surprise me...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey~ Chapter 20 is up! Keke. Sorry for not updating! Homework... urgh.. :/

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! ^^ (Btw: I'll start replying to comments. I feel like a mean author... Sorry for not doing it earlier!)

Anyway, please read my friends fanfic! I would really appreciate it! <3

6 Kingas, 1 Nerd And... You

PWEEEEEAAASSSEE!?!