In The Morning

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 3: In The Morning

 

RIIIINNNNNGGGG

Your alarm clock rung, marking the start of the day. Your head popped you, with your hair still covering half your face. You suddenly realized what day it was so you literally jumped at the excitement and in the process, you fell on the floor with a THUMP!

"Owww.... It hurts." you whined, rubbing the place where you landed on. You stood up and turned your alarm off, it was still going off.

A smile played on your lips as you remembered what kind of things your were planning to do today.

 

*Flashback*

"Wah~ So bored~" you whined, lying on yor bed. You stared at the white ceiling above you. It was surprisingly interesting since it had small pattern that were barely noticable at first. You traced the patterns with your eyes and imagined them colourful. The pattern that you created with your mind was complete and you smiled a little. You didnt notice notice that you spent 10 minutes looking at a ceiling and you were shocked to see how the time flew by by just looking at your ceiling.

You turned your head and see the picture of you and Daehyun. Aw~ My little baby~ Im going to see you soon Dae Dae. You chuckled at the nickname you called him. The memories of him floated in your mind once again and you find yourself replaying the times you spent with him.

"Hmmm. He probably wont recognise me, right?" you asked yourself. You evily grinned.

Lets see what kind of person you have turned into Jung Dae Hyun. You chuckled and you realized that you probably looked like a complete idiot, grinning and chuckling to your self. You quickly looked around you to see if anyone was watching. You laughed. Ah~ Im crazy. You decided to grab a book and start reading instead of possibly getting caught talking to yourself.

You looked at the picture of you and Daehyun once again and you unconciously stuck your tongue out at him. Aish. Im really am going crazy. Who sticks their tongue out at a picture?

You messed up your hair in frustration and opened your book. But you couldnt stop that little smile that krept to your face as you read.

*End Of Flashback*

 

You started to get ready. You washed up, got changed into a big t-shirt and jeans and put on your glasses. Yes, you wore glasses. Well, to be more precise, you were a geek. You hated dressing up for things like school ever since you moved away and you only barely wore your contacts. You had breakfast and bid farewell to your parents.

They told you the way the day before so you knew where you were going. After a few minutes you arrived at the front of TS High. It was an average looking school. You smiled a little to yourself, Of course Dae oppa would choose a school like this.  

You pushed your glasses up, took a deep breath and walked inside of the building. People immediately started looking at you. They were wearing designed brands and had at least one piece of gold at them. They were smirking and giving you disgusted looks as you walked by. Urgh. I hate people like this. Why the hell did oppa choose a school like this? This is definitely not an average school. You mentally face plamed yourself. As if i thought this was an average school. Never ever judge a book by its cover.

After ignoring all the stares and smirks, you finally found the main office.

After saying who you are the office lady gave you a weird look. She eyed you from head to toe before saying, "You're Kim Hyun Jae?" she emphasized the 'you're' and lowered her glasses a bit. You were insulted but kept your smiling face on. "Neh. Im Kim Hyun Jae." you said with a fake, but realistic smile.

She hesitantly gave you the things you needed, before looking down and tilting her head. You were getting angry but decided to calm down. "Kamsamnida." you bowed and left the office, still a bit angered.

You took deep breaths and started looking for your locker. You finally found the right one and you swiftly turned the combination. You stuffed your few books inside. The people were still givng you weird looks and stares but you were already used to it.

You closed your locker door and as if it triggered something, high pitch squeals were heard. "AH!" you yelled, covering your ears from the deafing tone. Girls started running to one direction of the hallway, almost killing you in the process. You were flat on the lockers, trying your best not to get hit by these squealing girls.

You curiously looked to their direction and saw 6 blonde heads poking out of the growing crowd.

-Oppa, Oppa. Saranghae!-

-Annyeong oppa! Come sit with us later, kay?-

-Wah!~ Oppa, youre so handsome!-

-Oppa, did you miss me?-

-Omg. Oppa smirked at me!-

Your eyebrows furrowed at the sight. What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. Those. Girls.

As they came closer and closer to you, you finally got glimpse of their faces. They were indeed 6 blone guys and they had no expression on their face whatsoever. I guess they're used to this stuff?

They just kept walking forwards and occasionally smirk at the girls, causing thr girls to scream even louder.

"Aish! Can you girls be any louder?!" you shouted, but no one heard you amongst the noise that was currently occuring.

Just then, as they walked past you, you saw a clear look of their faces. Your eyes unconciously scanned all their faces and you came across a familiar looking face. He looked your way and smirked. You immediately remembered who it was but you couldnt believe your eyes.

You just saw, Jung Dae Hyun.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wah~ What did you guys think? Keke. Thanks for reading!

Here's DaeHhun for you guys!

OMG! HE'S SO FREAKIN' HOT!! *starts fangirling....then dies* XP