B.A.P

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 7: B.A.P

 

In the next class, all you were thinking about was Daehyun.

Maybe i was a bit too harsh on him. He did wait 6 years for me... But i still cant believe he did that! Urgh! What kind of human does that?!

Without knowing you slammed your hands down on the table causing the teacher to stop the lesson.

You smiled sheepishly and apologised. She glared at you and went back to teaching.

Oh great~ Now even the teacher hates me. Who else could add up to it?

You rested your head on the table in frustration. Daehyun... What happened to you?

Just then the door flew open revealing a blonde haired boy. Girls started to scream and fan themselves. Other even started to fix their hair.

You removed the hair that was covering your face and looked at the boy.

Isn't he- Your thoughts were cut off as he pulled you by the wrist and out of your chair.

You blinked as you tried to understand what was happening. The class became quiet and he led you to the front of the class. He looked at the teacher and the teacher went back to teaching. You mouth hung open. She did not just let him take me. What the hell?

He nodded back and pulled you out of the classroom.

"Yah. Yah. Where are you taking me?!" you tried to get out of his grip but it was too strong. "Yah! Can you let go of me?"

He stopped and glared at you. Your eyes widened as he came closer. "Shut. Up."

You bit your lip in anger and held back the urge to punch him. Aish...Who the hell is his guy?!

He led you up the stairs and up to the rooftop. Whoa..The rooftop is big. And the view looks great.

You snapped back into reality and he was bringing you to the back of the rooftop. You were getting scared.

There you saw 5 blonde figures. You eyes fixed on one. Crap...Daehyun...

He dragged you to them.

"Hyung! You're back!" the kid-looking one said.

"Yah, Himchan, he still hasnt moved." a deep-voiced one said talking to the guy that was dragging you. So Himchan's his name...

"Yeah. I'm worried about Daehyun hyung." said the muscular one.

Himchan looked at you suddenly. You flinched.

"Fix. Him" he said pointing to Daehyun.

"Bwoh? Me?" you asked surpised.

The 5 of them nodded.

"He's been like that since he came back after he followed you. We've never seen him like that before." said a mature looking one.

You looked at Daehyun. He was spacing out and he had faint tear stains on his face. He wasnt moving at all and just staring at the floor. You felt your heart break a little.

You got out of Himchan's grip and walked over to him. You knelt down beside him and you could hear him mumbling about something.

"Daehyun-sshi..." you said trying to be formal with him around his friends. "Daehyun-sshi..."

You waved a hand in front of his face, he didnt even blink.

"Is he....dead?" the muscular one said. He earned a slap from the deep voiced guy.

He turned his attention to you. "What exactly happened to him?"

"Er..He..uh.." you couldnt think of a reason. You scratched the back of your neck.

"Jae..." a voice said. It was Daehyun.

The 5 of them looked at each other and sighed.

"There he goes about the Jae girl again." Himchan said, shaking his head.

"Again?" you asked them. They nodded.

"Ever since we met him, the Jae girl is the all he talked about when he was sad." the mature one said. He talked about me?

"Wonder what made him sad this time..." the deep voiced one said.

"Er...Noona." you looked up to see the kid-looking one, "do you know what happened to him?"

You looked down.

"Wasn't he with you before?" the muscular one said, full of worry in his eyes.

You looked at every single one of them, their eyes were full of worry and concern.

I dont know why they were mean to the girl earlier on....but i know that they truly care about Daehyun.

"Um.." you spoke making the 5 of them look at you. "Kim Hyun Jae. Also known as Jae." You looked down.

"You're THE Jae?" Himchan asked. You slowly nodded.

"Wha-then-wait-what?" the muscular one said scratching his head.

"Then...what happened?" the mature one said.

You sighed and told them what happened.

When you finished, you looked up to see their jaws hanging.

"Hyung...actually said that?" the kid looking one said. You nodded.

"Seriously?" the muscular one said. You nodded looking at Daehyun.

"It probably explains why he's like this. I'm sorry. I was mad at him and i didn't what i was saying. I didnt know it would be this bad." you apologised.

"It's okay. But do you know how to get him back? It's weird seeing him like that." Himchan said looking at Daehyun.

"I'm not sure. But i'll try." you moved closer to Daehyun.

"Daehyun. Oppa." you said, shaking him a little. He didnt budge.

"Dae Oppa. Dae-" you felt embarrassed saying the next one, "D-Dae Baby."

The guys behind you chuckled. You blushed.

You shook him harder.

"Maybe you should hit him again, hyung." the kid looking one said.

"Oh, God. No way im doing that again. I almost died that time." the mature one said.

Hit him...Oh. It worked when we were little to wake him up. Lets try it.

You stood up. The 5 boys looked at you.

"Hey. You dont have to do it. You'll probably get killed by doing that." the muscular one said.

"Mmmh. Jongup's right. You'll probably get killed." the deep voiced one said.

Oh...So the muscular one is Jongup..

"Dont worry. This will probably be the only way to wake him up." you said positioning yourself.

The guys looked away. You hit him on the back of his head and he jolted awake.

"Oh crap... He's awake..." Jongup said.

"And he doesnt look too happy," Himchan said, finishing Jongup's sentence.

Daehyun turned his head to look at the person who hit him. You stood there with your arms crossed and with an eyebrow raised.

"Had enough of your beauty sleep?" you playfully said, keeping a poker face on.

"Hyun Jae-sshi. You shouldnt say that to him..." the deep voiced one said trying to say it as calmly as possible.

Suddenly, Daehyun hugged you. You blinked. The mouths of the 5 dropped to the floor.

"Hyung just...Oh my God. Pigs just flew." the kid looking one said.

"I'm sorry Jae. I'm really, really sorry." he said, his voice cracking. He's crying...

You smiled and hugged him back. He was surprised but hugged you tighter.

Ah~ I miss my best friend...

You pulled away from him and wiped his tears. "Aigoo~ My best friend is crying.." you cooed.

He sniffled and pouted. "It's all your fault." he crossed his arms playfully.

"Omomomomomo. Hyung just....POUTED!?" Jongup said, surprised.

"What. The. Hell" Himchan said, wide eyed.

"Aw~ Dont be mad anymore. I wont forgive you~" you swayed his arm from side to side.

He quickly looked at you. "Ani! I was just kidding. It's not your fault." he said, waving his arms.

You laughed and your gazed accidently landed on his friends. Their mouths were still wide open and they were looking at you and Daehyun.

Daehyun saw you looking at them and dragged you to them.

"Guys, this is Jae. Jae meet Zelo, Jongup, Youngjae, Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung. Theyre my friends. And together we are B.A.P!"

You blinked at the name. "B.A.P?"

The 6 of them nodded. You bit your lip in order to keep yourself from laughing.

Daehyun saw this and he pouted.

"AH! Hyung! Don't pout! It's creepy!" Zelo said.

You burst out laughing. That was the exact same thing you told him when you were younger. The 6 of them looked at you. You waved your hands, but you kept laughing.

"Yah! Kim Hyun Jae! Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Daehyun pouted.

"Arrasseo. Arrasseo. I'll stop."

You saw Daehyun pout again and you bit your lip again. Don't laugh, dont laugh.

 You turned to the other 5.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to his cute side someday." you said smiling.

"Yah! I don't have a cute side! I'm a man, baby!" he said lifting his hands up.

You looked at him with a blank expression. "Youre a baby, man."

The rest of B.A.P started laughing and Daehyung crossed his arms cutely and puffed out his cheeks.

"See~ You do have a cute side~" you said poking the air out of his cheeks.

B.A.P laughed and you joined them, leaving an angry Daehyun pouting like a kid.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

OKAY! Chapter 7 is up! Wow. What a bad chapter. Dont worry! Next chapter will hopefully be better! :) Thanks for your support guys! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!

LOOK! EVEN DAEHYUN LOVES YOU GUYS! OMO! I LOVE HIM TOO! <3