The Figure

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 16: The Figure

 

After eating, they all lie down on the floor.

"Ah~ So full~" Jongup said, rubbing his stomach. The others agreed.

You looked at them, "Yah. Sit up. You'll get fat if you stay in that position." you scolded.

They lifted their head a bit and looked at you for a second before dropping their heads down again, looking at the ceiling.

You rolled your eyes at them.

"Jae, wanna dance?" Daehyun asked, still looking up.

"Nah. I havent dance in a while." you answered, looking at him.

"So? When we were little, you won every dance competition you were in!" he said, sitting up.

The others heard what he said and they too sat up.

"You dance?" Yongguk asked you.

You just shrugged, "Used to."

"You still can." Daehyun said, pulling you up. You groaned and lay down, not wanting to follow.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You'll get fat if you stay in that position." he mocked.

You stuck your tongue out on him, "Already am." You close your eye.

"Tch. I can see a six pack behind that top." he mumbled, but you heard him. You looked down and saw that your abs were kinda showing.

"ERT!" you yelled.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. I thought i was the ert!" HImchan whined, pointing cutely at himself.

You laugh at his adorable action as you sit up.

"You are but this guy is a closet ." you said, refferring to Daehyun.

"YAH! IM NOT A ERT!" he argued.

"YEA YOU ARE!!"

"NO IM NOT!!"

"YEA YOU ARE"

NO IM NOT!!"

"YOU ARE"

"AM NOT"

"YOU ARE"

"AM NOT"

"YOU A-"

"AISH! STOP ARGUING!" The rest of B.A.P cut you off.

You and Daehyun glared at them before you looked at each other and jerked your heads dramatically somewhere else, refusing to look at one another.

After a long silence of not giving up, you both sigh at the same time. "Im tired." you both say.

B.A.P was taken aback by the random action.

You look at each other and start laughing, B.A.P trying to understand what you two were doing.

You both came over to each other and hugged. "You really are a ert you know." you mumbled as you pat his back.

He pulled back from the hug and flicked your forehead. "Am not."

"Whatever." you said as you sit back on the floor. He did the same.

The rest of the guys just shifted their gaze from you to Daehyun, dumbfounded of the sudden truce.

You and Daehyun look at their confused faces, "What?" you both asked them.

"You guys are the weirdest best friends ever..." Youngjae said, slowly shaking his head.

You and Daehyun chuckled, "We know we are~"

 

After a few minutes of just staring blankly in space, Zelo spoke up.

"HYUNGS! I WANT ICE CREAM!"

"ME TOO! IM CRAVING IT RIGHT NOW!" Jongup whined along with Zelo.

Their 4 hyungs groaned and looked at each other.

"Who's going to get it this time?" Yongguk asked.

"I'll go," Youngjae said.

"Me too." Himchan and Yongguk said.

"WE WANNA GO TOO!!!" Jongup and Zelo said at the same time.

"I'll stay with Jae." Daehyun said. You nodded.

"Alright. What flavour do you guys want?" Youngjae asked.

"Chocolate for me and Cookies and Cream for Jae." Daehyun said, already knowing what flavour you liked.

You smiled. He remembers...

They headed out the door and it was silence between the two of you. But it wasnt awkward.

"Wanna dance?" he asked, bringing up the same topic as before.

This time you just shrugged and stood up. He handed you sweat pants and you quickly changed into them in the next room. You came back wearing a black tank top along with the sweat pants.

You tied your hair loosely and took you glasses off.

He looked at you from up to down. "Haven't seen you like that in ages." he said.

"Tch. What song are we dancing to?" you asked.

He scans the cds and holds one, "Do you know trouble maker?" he asked holding up the cd.

"Um.. I think so." you replied, not sure.

"Wanna do it?"

You shrugged. "Sure."

The music starts and you both stand in position. He starts clicking his fingers to start the song off and you stand behind him, waiting for your part. You part comes in and even you had a different look in your eyes as you moved to the beat. Daehyun guided you through the music as you two started off and soon enough, you were dancing without even having to think about it. During the dance, your hair tie drops to the ground making your hair falls down swiftly in front of your shoulders. You hair shaped the fierce look in your eyes and it smoothly goes in different places as you dance. You and Daehyun move closely to each other, used to the skinship when dancing. He frames your moves with his and soon you two were one, feeling the music as you danced.  The song ended and you both stay in the last position and breathe heavily, your breaths tickling each others necks.

After a minute you both fall on the floor, still trying to catch your breaths. He stands up and grabs two water bottles and tosses one to you. You catch it smoothly with one hand and sit up.

"Thanks." you said, before drinking the water, hungrily.

"Ah~~ Now i really feel like ice cream." Daehyun said as he wipes the sweat off his face.

"Same here." you agreed, putting your bottle down.

It was silent for a while.

"You havent changed one bit. Still unbelievable amazing at dancing." he said, breaking the silence.

You slighty laugh, "It was only that good cause you danced with me. You were great, a lot better when i had tried to practice with you before."

He laughs. "Shutup. I really had two left feet back then."

You both smile as you remembered the memories you made back then.

The door suddenly opens and in came a very fierce looking Jongup. You gulped.

"Hyung." he said, ice in his voice. He stared right at Daehyun, giving him a look that was unreadable to you.

Daehyun knew what that look meant and it wasnt good. He stood up and walked out of the door, Jongup closely behind him.

You were left there, dumbfounded. What the?

You quickly follow behind and grab his hand. "Where are you going?" you asked, fear in your voice.

"Just..Just stay here, okay?" he said as he grabbed your shoulders.

"B-but why cant i come with you?" you asked.

"You wont be safe if you do. Im sorry." with that he let go of you and walked.

"A-are you going to f-fight again?" you asked, worried.

He looked back at you. "It'll be fine." he assured.

He turned around and walked away with Jongup, leaving you questioning about it.

Who are they fighting?

Why are they fighting?

Are they going to be alright?

Why couldnt i come  with them?

The questions repeat in your head as you stood there, motionless.

 

Daehyun and Jongup appeared with deadly looks on their faces. They stood with the rest of B.A.P who had the same look ont heir They were in a dark, abandoned place and no sound was heard as they glared at their oponents. There were multiples of them and B.A.P only had 6.

"Long time, no punch," one snickered.

"Shut your hole Junhyung." Yongguk snapped.

He smirked.

"Looks like your all better now~" a guy cooed, ice in his voice.

"What do you want, Kris?" Himchan said, annoyed.

"One thing. Revenge. You hurt us last time and Tao is still in the hospital because of it." he coldly said, not a sign of warmth.

"So you brought Beast and Teen Top here along with you?" Daehyun said.

"We needed to get you back for last time too. You almost killed our Ricky." one of them said.

"It's his fault for trying to stab our maknae, L.Joe." Yongguk told him.

"And you got Yoseob in the hospital for 5 months." another one said.

"His fault for having a pretty face and no strength at all." Zelo said, smirking.

He was about to attack when an arm blocked him from doing it.

"Not yet." he said, his voice not matching with his baby face.

He turned around and smirked at B.A.P

"We just want you guys to feel the same thing our friends did and.... probably a little worse." his voice dripping with anger as he stepped closer to them.

"And this time, we want to be able to make sure that it does happen." another one came behind him.

"But dont you think 23 vs 6 is a crap load too much?" Youngjae hissed.

"Make that 24. Remember that EXO got a new guy last year." one said pointing to a tall figure.

"Meet Kai. He fights better than anyone else here."

Yongguk glares at him. "We can beat you any day, so dont think that getting a new person would help. It didnt help last time."

The guy just smirks. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Dont forget who stole your girlfriend~" he said, wanting to start the fight and knowing this was the only way.

"This bastard!" Yongguk came to him and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor, blood oozing out of the corner of his mouth.

He wipes it and smirks as he stands up. "Its on."

And with that, the fight broke in. B.A.P started off nicely, kicking and punching anyone who came near.

Four guys came over to the maknae and intended to gang up on him, but he was too quick. He kicked one of them in the stomach while avoiding the punch that came flying and he used the impact from the kick he made to jump into the air and kick the other two. He landed on the floor, untouched.

Jongup smirked as a bunch of guys tried to gang up on him. He spinned in the air whilst kicking some of them in the face and he landed on a guy, punching him hard. Two people grabbed his arms, pulling him up, but he soon got out of the grip by hitting them against a wall. He kicked the guy in front of him and slid down to trip him.

B.A.P got ganged up a lot, but they got them down without breaking a sweat. The fight lasted longer than they expected and they were getting tired. They started going weak and the opponents found it easier to take them down.

One grabbed Yongguk by the collar and punched him repeatedly before dropping him to the ground. Soon enough, only Daehyun was fighting back but he knew he wasnt going to last long and Teen Top, Beast and EXO ganged up on him, leaving him no choice but to get punched by them.

B.A.P was now on the floor, covered in blood stains, breathless.The three other still stood standing and they watched them and smirked.

"Oh. Its not over here." on of them said as he started kicking them on the floor, hitting all their wounds. They cried out in pain. They just smirked and kept them suffering.

"That will teach you not to mess with us again. Lets see who we will put in the hosital..." one said as he scanned them, "Oh. The maknae.." B.A.P jerked up, but cried from the pain it bbrought to them.

The guy came over to Zelo and crouched down. He grabbed his chin and forced it to look at his smirking face, "The baby faced boys are the ones you guys hurt the most, so we'll do the same."

He stood back up and was about to rapidly kicked him when the door suddenly flew open, revealing a shadow. It was wearing a hat and a hoodie to cover its face. B.A.P looked at it but it was hard to see who it was with their eyes half swollen. Teen Top ran to it and tried to hit it with all their might, but it easily avoided it and hit the back of their necks, making them unconcious. Beast did the same but it again avoided them easily and used the same tactic to get them down.

It stopped infront of EXO, its face hidden because of the light shining behind.

"Who the hell are you?" One of them said. They could hear the figure smirk.

One gathered up his confidence and tried to hit the figure but his arm got twisted and he yelped in pain. The other eleven attacked it but this time it didnt just avoid, it hit back too. The figure attacked them so quickly that the attacks couldnt be see. Wthout having to think about it, the figure easily got them on the floor, bleeding as much as B.A.P The figure didnt get one single hit on its body whilst it got down 24 guys, breaking no sweat at all easily got them on the floor, bleeding as much as B.A.P The figure didnt get one single hit on its body whilst it got down 24 guys, breaking no sweat at all.

B.A.P stood up, managing the pain it brought them. They slowly walked to the figure, their eyes swollen causing everything to be a blur around them.

"Tha.....Thanks" Daehyun coughed. It nodded and swiftly left the building without a word.

Who was that? They all thought.

 

You were outside the studio building, waiting for their return. You turned your head to see 6 limping guys coming your way. You rushed over.

You gasped. They look worse than i thought they'd be...

"Jae... You... Waited." Daehyun slowly said.

You nodded and tears threatened to fall, seeing them in pain.

You grabbed Zelo's arm and wrapped it around your neck, not saying a word.

You walked to the studio and the rest of B.A.P limped behind you. You sat Zelo down on the floor and helped the other sit down. You grabbed the firstaid kit you saw in the cupboard and quickly ran back to them to treat their wounds.

After treating their wounds, you sat down next to their lifeless bodies and let a tear fall. "Please....next time....be careful." you croaked.

They nodded and their eyes felt heavy. After a few minutes of silence, the 7 of you fall into a deep sleep, them trying to forget the pain on their bodies and you trying to forget the pain the sight of ther bodies gave you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ooh~ Mystery~ Haha. Chapter 16 is up! Sorry if the last bit sounded rushed. I had no idea what i was doing while i was writing that. Anyway... IVE GOT 83 SUBSCRIBERS!!! ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! THANK YOU GUYS!!! <3

LOL. the story hasnt even started yet... Sorry if its dragging on way too much.