YAH! KIM HYUN JAE!

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

A day passed since the incident and you were walking to school, thinking about what Baekhyun had said yesterday.

 

FLASHBACK

 

A wave of guilt rushed over you. "Baek, look-" "I know, I know. Just wanted to remind you." Baekhyun cut you off.

It became silent and Baekhyun lay on the end of the bed, looking up at the ceiling, leaving a gap under him for your legs.

 

"They're out." Baekhyun suddenly said and you looked at him, confused. He turned his head to you and spoke in a sad whisper, "KARA..." You immediately went pale, the colours on your face losing its colour as the name haunted you. Your hands gripped the bed sheets and you starting breathing heavily, cold sweat forming on your face. Baekhyun quickly went beside you and wrapped you in his arms, your face on his chest. You felt that familiar stab in your heart as frightening scenes flash before your eyes.

 

"Yah. Kim Hyun Jae."

"It doesn’t matter if you’re here."

"You'll regret what you did."

"Please...Don't…DON’T!"

"NO!!!!"

 

You flinched and gripped on his shirt, pulling him closer as tears slowly trickled down your pale cheeks.

"B-Baek H-Hyun…" you choked out over your tears. Baekhyun your hair gently, "They wont come near you...Promise."

Digging your face into his neck, you stuttered, "B-but...It was my f-fault. I-If I hadn't….hadn't c-come t-too….l-late, t-then she-" "Shhh," he cut you off, cradling you slightly, "It wasn't your fault. You didn’t know what was going to happen...None of us did…"

Anger overlapped your fear. Anger for yourself as you pulled away from him, looking at him in the eyes as tears ruthlessly streamed down your face. "If I hadn't fought back in the first place, there wouldn’t be a reason to know what was about to happen!"

"Hyu-" "No! If I just controlled my anger and let them do what ever they wanted to me, then none of that would've had to happen! " you yelled in anger, your voice cracking, "It was my fault…"

Baekhyun turned you to face him, "Don’t you dare say that" he said firmly, "Fighting for yourself was the right thing to do and still is. Understand? It will never be your fault. They made the wrong choices in the first place. Don’t be so hard on yourself."

Your eyes sharpened in anger and you shook his hands off of yourself, "DON’T BE SO HARD ON MYSELF?!" You took a deep breath, tear drops falling on your hands before you looked at him, "I TOOK HER LIFE AWAY!" You looked down sadly, tears slowly sliding down your eyelashes, "I killed her."

Baekhyun sighed as you continued, "I shouldn’t have been friends with her in the first place. I just killed her in the end." You laughed bitterly, "I'm such a good friend."

Baekhyun placed his hands on your face as he wiped your tears away, "You are a good friend. You fought 'till the end for her without even thinking about yourself. You did everything right. It was them who didn’t accept it and far enough to take her life away." You felt touched by his words but guilt was still lingering and he noticed.

"I'm sure she's happy where she is." he looked deep into your eyes, "But she'll be happier if you'll stop blaming yourself for what happened." You smiled at him, your tears stopped, and looked up at the ceiling, as if talking to her, "Dongsaeng! You better be happy up there. Or else I will drag you back down here and force you to continue your life." You pouted teasingly, but a tear slipped out, remembering her. You sniffled and wiped the lone tear with your hand before you sighed tiredly. Turning to Baekhyun, you gave him a playful glare before hitting him in the arm. "OW! What was that for?" he yelped, rubbing the spot.

"For making me cry! You know I hate that." you scowled at him but he responded by pinching your cheeks.

"Keke. Your eyes are red now~" he said in a sing-song voice. "Tch. I'll make your eye purple." you teasingly lifted your fist and made an angry face. He faked a scared face before he swiftly touched your bruise next to your lip, making you cry out in pain. Your head was down, hair covering your face, as you sat still, your hand on your lip. Baekhyun's eyes widened and he immediately, but carefully, tried to lift your face up, guilty for hurting you.

"Hyun Jae-ah, gwenchana?" he asked, genuinely worried. You quietly sniffled, but it was loud enough for him to hear, and loud enough for him to apologise multiple times like he needed to pee desperately.

"...sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, SORRY!" he ended, needing to catch his breath. He looked at you and slowly lifted your head up as your hair fell back in place, showing you pain stricken face.

Baekhyun's eyes doubled it's size and went to pull you in for a hug and chuck in another few hundred sorrys but stopped when his head got bopped. He blinked a few times and looked at you only to find you scowling at him. The next thing he knew he was on the floor, yelping in pain as he made contact with the floor. He sat up and narrowed his eyes and you, who was blinking innocently at him.

"Why are you on the floor, Bacon?" you said, acting clueless. He continued scowling before a smile crept to his face, "A big headed idiot pushed me off."

"Oh, don't be silly!" you waved him off, "It's not possible to push yourself off. That's called falling off."

Baekhyun stood up, "YAH!"

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

You snapped back to reality and realised you were already in front of your locker. You blinked as you wondered how the hell you got here with your mind all the way in space. You shrugged the thought off and proceeded to collect your books. You looked behind your locker door and noticed that the school was once again buzzing with gossip. Sighing, you knew it was about EXO and B.A.P. The fight between them came back into your mind as you sat down in your seat. Thoughts and plans rushed back and forth through your brain as you try and think of a way to get them to get along. They were interrupted when you felt a nudge. Looking to your left, you see Shin Woo with raised eyebrows.

"You alright? Sorry I couldn’t come yesterday. Bora needed help." he apologised sheepishly. You straightened facing him, "Help? With what?"

"She got stuck in the dance room. She fell asleep and the janitors locked the room thinking she wasn’t there." he explained. Your eyes widened, "Is she fine?" He nodded and you followed, glad she was okay.

Suddenly, your eyes lit up and a wide smile appeared on your face before it turned into an evil smirk.

"Uh… Did Yongguk really punch you that hard?" Shin Woo asked, getting freaked out with your weird face emotions. You shook your head, the smirk still on your face as you looked at him,

"I've got a plan and I'll need some help."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yongguk-ah!" Shin Woo called him, panicking. Yongguk turned around, followed by the rest of B.A.P as they looked at him in curiosity. Shin Woo stopped in front of them and bent down, trying to catch his breath.

"Hyun….Jae….Ab...an...doned…..room." he said between breaths pointing down the hall from where he came from. The words were enough for B.A.P to immediately sprint towards the direction. Shin Woo watched as they disappeared to the corner and he straightened, his breath normal. He chuckled, shaking his head,

"She's lucky I'm good at acting."

 

 

 


"Come on~" you said, pulling both of EXO leaders' arms, as the members followed behind, unwilling.

"Why do we have to go?" Suho asked, doing his best to turn around.

"Cause I don’t want to clean it all by myself!" you told him. You were dragging EXO to the abandoned room to clean it up, telling them that it was going to be used again.

"But it's too tiring." even Baekhyun was complaining. You let go of their hands and crossed your own, "Fine. I guess it wont be used as a dance studio then." You walked past them and back to the direction where you had been when you felt a strong breeze pass through the halls. Turning around, their was no more sign of EXO.

Sehun's head popped out from the door, "Noona! What are you waiting for? Lets clean up! Ppali!~" he motioned you once over before he disappeared again. You rolled your eyes with a smile and followed, finding EXO already fixing the dusty tables.

"Ah. Wait a minute. I need to get the cleaning supplies." you closed the door and ran away before one of them could volunteer to come and help.

Far enough from the room, the same smirk crept to your face,

"Step two...Done!"

 

 

B.A.P ran through the halls with worried faces. Turning from corner to corner they finally found the hallway to the room. Without wasting anymore time, they open the door and pile in, finding something they didn’t expect. Twelve pair of eyes looking as surprised as they did.

"W-what?" they stuttered in shock altogether. A loud slam was heard, making all eighteen heads turn towards it. Hearing a twist of a lock, eyes widen.

"You guys are not coming out there until you make up!" your voice was heard behind the door.

The eighteen boys frowned,

"YAH! KIM HYUN JAE!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for not updating in the weekend as i promised. My laptop was taken away again... :(

And sorry for the short and crappy chapter.

I PROMISE FLUFF IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

And school started officially today, so if I'm lucky i'll update once a week.

 

Only one gif since it's time for me to sleep... >.<

But it's a good(?) one.... Keke.... Hormones~~~ :P