Jacket

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 22: Jacket

 

You woke up, a pain shooting through your head. You groaned.

You look around, one eye open and find yourself in an unfamiliar room.

You blinked your eyes a few times to clear your vision  and you tilt your head in confusion. Where am i?

You close your eyes a few times make your vision a bit clearer. Where are my glasses?

You look to the side and your eyes landed on a head resting on the bed. That’s when you noticed the other 5 lining up on the bed, making it three on each side.

Oppas….

You sighed and reached for your glasses that were resting on the bedside table but you accidently brushed your hand against a head. He quickly jolted up and your eyes widened in surprise.

"Jae!" Daehyun said, quickly pulling you into a hug. You winced when you felt a pain in your body as he touched it. He pulled away after realized you winced at his touch, "Mianhae."

You shook your head with a smile.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned. You hummed in response.

You looked at the others and turned to Daehyun to give him a confused look. He understood and he woke the others up.

They noticed you straight away and a wide smile formed on their faces.

"JAE!" they shouted before tackling you with light hugs. You smiled softly at them.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt? Where? Huh? Where? Do you need some rest? Are you sleepy? Are you burning up? Should we go to the hospital? We should go to-" They all said at the same time before Daehyun interrupts, "GUYS! NO NEED TO CALL THE HOSPITAL!"

They lifted their arms up in surrender.

"W-what happened?" you asked, feeling weak. They all turned to you and looked at each other.

You heard Daehyun sigh before he told you the story.

 

FLASHBACK

"WHAT THE F*UCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!?" Daehyun's voice echoed throughout the whole school.

The girls dropped the knife, just missing your leg from the fall. "O-oppas.." They tried to think of an excuse. They heard a thump coming from your direction and they looked to see you unconscious.

"NOONA!" Zelo ran to your side, trying to wake you up.

The rest of B.A.P's eyes widened which soon turned into a death glare once they looked at the girls.

"Oppa...W-we were h-helping her…" one said, trying to sound innocent.

"HELPING HER?! SHE'S PRACTICALLY DEAD RIGHT NOW!" Zelo lost his temper.

Yongguk went closer to her, "What. The. Hell. Did. You. Do. To Her." he said, his voice getting angrier with every word. The girl gulped. "S-she w-was st-sticking t-to you guys t-too much.." she quietly said.

"THAT’S ING IT!?!" Yongguk shouted, "THEN WHY DON’T WE DO THE SAME TO YOU! YOU'RE ALWAYS F*KING STICKING TO US LIKE GLUE!!"

They stepped back at the sound of his voice and a girl dropped the metal bar, making a loud noise.

All eyes followed where  the sound was and 6 of which eyes grew wide.

"Did you…" Jongup said, staring at the metal bar.

The girls quickly hid the bar and smiled at B.A.P.

But none of them could take away what B.A.P had just seen.

Daehyun lost it. "You ing b*tches. How dare you EVEN LAND A ING DIRTY FINGER ON HER!"

He strode towards the girls, lifting an arm up. "I'm breaking one rule I haven't crossed yet.. And that is hurting a girl….but in your case..." he started, "...killing a b*tch. " he jerked his hand up and put it down with so much force that it could break a skull right then and there.

"Dae.." you mumbled quietly, but enough to stop everyone  in their spot. Including Daehyun.

His hand stopped just  in front of the girl and the girls stumbled back and ran away.

"YAH! WHERE DO YO-" Himchan said, before Youngjae stopped him, "Leave them, hyung."

Daehyun kneeled down next to you and lifted your head onto his chest, hugging you, "I'm sorry Jae. I didn’t protect you…" He a hand through your messed up hair. B.A.P let out a guilty sigh.

"Let's take her to our place. " Youngguk said, running a hand through his hair.

Daehyun nodded and carried you bridal style. He looked down at your bruised face and softened.

I don’t want to lose you again…

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

You nodded with a smile, "Thanks oppas."

Daehyun ruffled your hair lightly, "I'll get water for you, okay?"

You nodded. "I'LL GET NOONA SNACKS!!" Zelo jumped up happily before running out the door.

You chuckled weakly before looking at the rest of them. You saw Yongguk looking tense.

"Yongguk oppa, gwenchana?" you asked.

"I just cant believe those girls could do this to you." he whispered angrily.

You softened. "I'm fine oppa. Really."

"Fine? Look at you! You're hurt. Because of us!" he unconsciously shouted, hitting his fist on the bed.

You smiled at his and pecked his cheek. His eyes widened.

"I'm still alive oppa. Don’t worry about it too much." you said sincerely.

He sighed and nodded, slumping back in his seat.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. Where's my kiss?" Himchan said, moving closer to you and closing his eyes.

You chuckled and pecked his cheek too, "Thanks for protecting me byuntae oppa." you teased.

"YAH! Byuntae oppa?!" You nodded, giggling. He pouted and sat back in his seat.

Daehyun came back in with Zelo who was holding 100 different variety of snacks.

"NOONA EAT!!" Zelo exclaimed happily, throwing the snacks on your bed. Your eyes widened at the amount of food and you looked at Zelo who had a expecting smile on his face. You smiled slightly and took a random packet and opened it. "Oppas don’t want any?" you asked, popping a chip in your mouth. They shook their heads which made you pout. "I cant finish this!" You held out the packet you were holding. They furrowed their eyebrows.

"Not even one?" Youngjae asked. You nodded, still pouting.

They were surprised.

"She's always been like that. She doesn’t really like snacks like this." Daehyun explained, "Give her fruit and she'll eat the entire thing within a second."

You smiled widely, agreeing with your best friend.

"No wonder your so skinny." Jongup said. You shrugged and faced Daehyun.

"Dae oppa, eat this for me, please?" you begged. He took it from you and poured it all into his mouth.

You cringed in disgust, "Cant believe you can handle that…"

"ihm numal gat kwy. (I'm normal thats why)" he said, mouth full.

You chuckled and laid your head back. "Thanks.." you started.

They looked at you.

"...for not doing anything to them." you finished.

"If Younjae didn’t stop me, they'd be in hell right now." Himchan mumbled angrily to himself, but you still heard him.

"Himchan oppa, don’t be like that." you sat up, "they only did that cause they liked you guys a lot."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "They hurt you like this and you're still on their side?" You bit your lip.

"Well, im not forgiving them." he crossed his arms.

"Oppa. Don’t be like this… Please?" you pouted. He didn’t look at you.

"He's gonna be sulking like that for days…" Zelo said, shaking his head.

"No one can get him out of that mood.." Yongguk said. You looked at them and back at Himchan until an idea popped into your mind.

"Channie oppa~" you cooed, trying to get his attention. Fortunately for you, you did.

"Channie oppa?" he asked in which you nodded in response.

"Oppa's nickname." you smiled at him which made a smile play on his lips a bit.

"Channie oppa's not mad?" you asked, using your aegyo a bit.

He looked at you for a bit before releasing his playing smile, "Aigoo~ So cute!~" he cooed.

B.A.P's mouths dropped.

"This girl is a miracle maker." Jongup said. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Jongie oppa!~' you exclaimed before placing a peck on his cheek.

He scratched his head, "Is that...me?"

You saw B.A.P face palm themselves which made you giggle. "Yes, Jongie oppa, its you."

"and Youngjae oppa is Yongie oppa and Yongguk oppa is Gukkie oppa!" you exclaimed.

"NOONA! HOW ABOUT ME!?!" Zelo put his puppy eyes on.

You giggled, "Joonie-ah~" you cooed, pinching his cheeks. He smiled like a kid.

"Yah. Jae, you cold?" Daehyun asked you.

You were about to shake your head when you suddenly shivered, "I guess so."

He went to a bag and grabbed a jacket. "Here, we got some clothes for you."

He gave you it and you looked at it confusingly, "This isnt mine…"

"What? But it was in your room…" Daehyun said, furrowing his eyebrows.

You suddenly remembered where it was from, "Oh. It was the jacket from the dance room!" you exclaimed, "I still wonder where this came from…"

You shrugged it off and put the jacket on yourself, "Thank you oppa."

*Knock Knock Knock*

All heads turned ot the door and a middle-aged woman came in.

"Sir, someone was looking for you." she said, after bowing.

He nodded and asked her to bring the person in.

You looked at your best friend with a raised eyebrow.

The middle-aged woman came back, soon followed by a boy with a worried look on his face.

Shin Woo…

"Thank you ahjumma." Daehyun said, dismissing the lady. She bowed and left.

"Ajusshi?" you blinked.

He came up to you and scanned your whole face, "What the hell did they do to you?" he asked softly, "I wasn’t there again...Mianhae." He looked down and you smiled at him.

"It's okay Shin Woo oppa. Im fine." you assured him.

He looked at you warmly before raising an eyebrow. You blinked at him.

"It's the first time you called me Shin Woo oppa." he explained.

You thought back and realized he was correct "Oh. You're right!"

He chuckled.

*RIIINNG!*

Yongguk picked up his phone. 

"Ne. Ne. Arasseoyeo. Ne~" he ended the call and looked up at his friends.

"We need to go for a while. We'll be back in 10 minutes." he said.

B.A.P stood up.

"Jae, we'll be out for a bit, okay?" Daehyun said before turning to Shin Woo, "Yah. You better take care of her, alright?"

You lightly slapped his arm, "Yah. Oppa! Don’t use such a scary tone."

He chuckled, "But seriously, take care of her, alright?" he said softer. Shin Woo nodded.

The six of them went out through the door, leaving you and Shin Woo in comfortable silence.

"Are you sure you're okay? I heard you were beaten up badly.." he said, looking at your bruises.

"Ne~ Im fine ajusshi~"

"Aish. Back to the Ajusshi." he complained.

You giggled and you eyes landed on the bracelet on his hand. "Oh. I've never seen this on you…"

You took his wrist and examined the silver and brown bracelet.

"Yeah. I lost my other one." he explained.

You nodded and kept looking at it.

"Yah. Can I have my hand back?" he playfully said. You gave him a look before letting his hand go.

"Tch. I was just looking." he looked away and stuffed your hands in the pockets of the jacket angrily.

You felt something in your right hand. You tilted your head before taking the unidentified item out.

It was a bracelet.

Your shifted to Shin Woo's bracelet and back to the one in your hand.

It had the same design on it.

"Ajusshi. Why does it..." you asked him.

His eyes widened and he pointed to the item. "W-where did you g-get that?"

You lifted the jacket up, still on you. His eyes widened even more as he looked at the jacket.

You noticed, "Oppa… Is...this perhaps...yours?" you asked, giving him the bracelet.

He gulped before nodding.

"Oh. Then here." you gave him the bracelet, "Is the jacket yours too?"

He nodded, "Keep it. Its still pretty cold."

He started tensing, hoping you wouldn’t ask about it.

You nodded and then realized something. "Then...How did it...get to me?" You tilted your head at nothing before looking at him.

"Uh...I-I..I..Uh" he stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Were...you there?" you asked.

He stiffened before sighing. "Mmh" he hummed, nodding slowly.

Your eyes widened. "Huh?"

He looked up at you and started explaining.

 

FLASHBACK

(A/N: Two flashbacks in a chapter… :/)

 

Shin Woo was sitting on the floor, with his back leaning to wall and his shoulder on his knee, holding a half empty water bottle, breathing heavily.

He was at the dance studio. The same one as you were in with B.A.P

It was his place. The place where he could let go of everything and just dance freely. It was his hobby, his life, his escape.

He smiled to himself thinking about the weird conversations he had with you.

Pabo noona...

He placed his bottle down and stood up before walking to his CDs, picking his next song.

He was about to blast Lucifer on when he heard a faint shouts coming from the other room.

He furrowed his eyebrows since he had a feeling the voice was too familiar.

He walked to the source of the sound and heard footsteps becoming fainter and fainter.

He walked closer and was just in time to see a glimpse of blonde hair, disappearing into the corner.

He blinked and was about to go back when he heard the tune of Trouble Maker.

He opened the door slightly and saw two figures moving smoothly to the beat. He squinted his eyes to find out who it was since they seemed way too familiar.

Hyun Jae…

He silently gasped as he found out who the other one was. Jung DaeHyun?

His eyes widened. They… know each other?

The song soon ended and he watched as you two dropped to the floor. He was about to listen to what you two were saying when he suddenly heard a faint, but obvious thump coming from outside, followed by the sound of running getting louder and louder. He quickly hid behind the wall and watched as the person who he saw as Jongup went inside the room.

"Hyung." He heard him say. He heard a few shuffling of feet before he heard your voice.

"Where are you going?"

"Just...Just stay here okay?"

"B-but why cant I come with you?"

"You wont be safe if you do. Im sorry."

"A-are you going to f-fight again?" Fight?

"I'll be fine."

He took a glimpse of the action and saw 2 figures leaving one motionless you standing there.

He swiftly went back to his room and grabbed a jacket and a hat before leaving the building.

Shin Woo followed after them and watched them from afar, barley hearing what they were saying.

The fight soon broke out and hit flying everywhere. B.A.P seemed to be winning so he stayed back for a while. After a while, six figures were on the ground with the rest crowding around them.

He put his hat on and covered it with his hoodie before entering. All heads turned to his and a few tried to attack. He avoided easily and hit them in places where they could be unconscious within a second. He did the same with the next. When it came to the last 12, he decided to fight. He hit them without getting a hair touched on his head and all 24 were on the floor, coughing up blood.

B.A.P stood up and walked to him.

"Tha...thanks" Daehyun coughed. Shin Woo just nodded, scared that he'd be revealed and left.

He walked back to the building to find you outside of it, your head jerking from side to side, looking for something. He smiled and secretly went inside through a different door.

 

After a while, he decided to go check up on you and B.A.P so he quietly made his way back to the studio you guys were using. He peeked in and saw you, along with B.A.P, sleeping soundly.

He looked at you. You were shivering because of the cold and all your were wearing was a singlet. HE hesitated before making his way to you, taking his jacket off. He gently placed it behind you and wrapped it around your freezing body. He looked at you warmly and noticed the single tear beside your face. "You must've been worried, huh?" he whispered, wiping your tear away.

He stood up and left, quickly taking a glance at you.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

He looked at you and saw you with your mouth open.

"Y-you...WERE THERE?!" you shouted, surprised.

He looked back down, "Yea..I'm sorry if I couldn’t help them more and I'm sorry for no-" he was cut off by you hugging him tightly.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH OPPA!" you exclaimed, still hugging him.

"Huh?"

You released him and gave him a appreciative smile, "Thank you for helping them when I couldn’t."

He smiled.

You suddenly chuckled, "I was wondering why you weren't asking me about B.A.P..."

He chuckled with you, "Thanks for not being mad."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Why should I be mad? You saved their lives."

"They weren't hurt that badly…" he muttered to himself, you heard it though.

"I meant if they got anymore bruises on themselves, I would be the one to kill them." you said, without a joking tone in your voice.

His eyes widened and you started laughing, "You fell for it!~"

He scowled at you, "Why are you so good at acting?"

You shrugged, "Do you want me to tell the oppas about this?" you asked him.

He nodded, "Yea. I don’t really mind anymore."

You nodded and rested your head on the wall.

You chuckled to yourself….

 

Who knew ajusshi could fight.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for not updating for the last few days!! Sorry sorry sorry!! I was writing it yesterday...when i accidentally fell asleep... Hehe. Made the chapter longer for you guys! :)

Ooh~ Shin Woo was the figure~ LOL. I got requests for people wanting it to be him, so TAH-DAH! It's him! :)

Thanks for subscribing and commenting! Means a lot! ^^

 

Is it possible to be an egg right now... ?

Angry Daehyun..RAWR!

Shy smile... Kya!~