The Reason

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

Chapter 12: The Reason

 

You jolted awake after hearing a sound from downstairs. You were always a light sleeper and you were surprised that your alarm clock hadnt rung yet.

You looked out the window to find out that the sun hadnt come out yet and you suddenly remembered that B.A.P slept over your house.

You looked at your bedroom door and groaned, "Urgh. Stupid B.A.P...." you mumbled. You laid in bed for a while trying to fully wake up. You looked at the door again and heard a faint sound of talking.

"Guess they're awake..." you got out of bed and headed outside of your room. You stopped mid-way and remembered what HImchan did to you yesterday. You quickly ran back into your room and grabbed your glasses that were on your bedside table.

You sighed, "That was close..."

You headed outside of your room and went down the stairs.

After taking a quick glance at the organised living room with blankets neatly folded and pillows placed on top, you went into the kitchen expecting to find B.A.P there.

You were right. There they sat, making small talk, and hitting Jongup about something he said.

"... planning to do it?" Zelo said as you move closer and hear their conversation more.

"Planning to do what?" you asked. They jumped and looked at you. You saw their eyes widen a bit before they smile awkwardly.

"N-nothing." Daehyun stuttered.

B.A.P gave each other looks, giving each other silent meassages.

 

Flashback

"YAH! JONGUP! WAKE UP!" Himchan whisper-shouted.

Jongup sturred and finally woke up, rubbing his eyes.

"Wae?" he asked, clulessly.

They ignored him and started talking to each other, telling him to join them.

"Are you actually going to make Hyun Jae do that?" Youngjae asked.

Daehyun nodded. "Think about it. She didnt really like getting bad attention from others and she always hated people fussing over her too much. So, if we chose her to do this, then people will just suspect it as that and nothing else." he replied.

"Mmh. I agree with hyung. I really want to spend more time with noona so i can protect her!" Zelo said, punching the air.

They ignored his silly actions and went back to talking.

"Yah. Wait. What are you guys on about? Im completely cluless here." Jongup complained.

"Not the first time..." Himchan mumbled loud enough for his friends to hear.

They gave him a look before explaining to Jongup.

"You remember when Daehyun's parents told him to get a slave from the school so he would focus more on studying that doing something else?" Yongguk asked. Jongup thought for a bit then nodded.

"Yeah. Well, Daehyun never wanted anyone else but us to be around him and he never really did anything that would involve a slave. But now that Hyun Jae is here, he has a reason." Yongguk continued.

Jongup blinked at him a few times before tilting his head in confusion.

B.A.P groaned at his slow understanding of things.

"He means that Daehyun hyung has a reason for us to hang out with Hyun Jae without other people suspecting her. And also his parents would finally be thinking that Daehyun is trying to focus on his studies more." Youngjae explained.

"Tch. What they dont know is that Daehyun is probably smarter than the both of them combined." Himchan muttered.

They all nodded and looked at Jongup to see if he understood.

He just sat there with a blank expression on his face, trying to process what his hyungs just said.

They gave up and hanged their heads in frustration.

After a few minutes of silence, Jongup spoke.

"OH! I GET IT NOW!!!" he exclaimed happily. B.A.P's eyes widened and covered his mouth, afraid that you'll wake up.

"Be quiet. Hyun Jae noona might wake." Zelo whispered.

They removed their hands off his mouth and Jongup sheepishly grinned.

"Mian..." he apologized.

"Took you long enough to process it." Himchan mumbled again. Jongup heard him and he stood up.

"Yah! Dont blame me if im slow okay!" He darted for Himchan and without thinking, Himchan ran into the kitchen, sticking his tongue out at him.

B.A.P ran after them, hoping to make them stop making such a loud noise so early in the morning.

"Guys! Stop it. Hyun Jae will wake up!" Yongguk said, chasing after Jongup to make him stop.

Himchan just kept mocking Jongup, wanting to have more fun. He accidentally tripped over one of the chairs, causing him to fall on the floor making a loud thump. Every single one of them stopped in their tracks and looked at Himchan.

"Yah! You babo!" Yongguk came over to him and knocking his head lightly.

Himchan slowly stood up and smiled innocently at his hyung and donsaengs.

"Aish. Hopefully that didnt wake her up..." Youngjae whispered looking up.

They nodded in agreement and they sat down to continue their conversation but not before they gave Himchan and Jongup a light whack on the head, scolding them.

"Anyway, back to the plan." Dahyun said.

"Okay. When are you guys planning to do it?" Zelo asked, looking at each of his hyungs.

"Planning to do what?" a voice said.

They turn around to see you walking to them with a confused look on your face.

End of Flashback.

 

You raise an eyebrow at their sudden awkwardness and you couldnt help but feel suspicious. You shrugged it off and decided to change the subject.

"You guys are acting like you own this house, you know? Tch. Im starting to wonder who really does own it." you sarcastically said.

"Aw~ Come one Noona. We just wanted to spend time with you~" Zelo said, using his aegyo.

"Arasseo. Arasseo. Aigoo~ I cant say no to the baby face of yours." you said, pinching his cheek.

"Ow. Noona! That hurt!" he whined, rubbing his cheeks.

You smiled and looked at the others. You saw Himchan gicing you erted looks again.

You scowled at him and whacked the top of his head. "Yah! Im really starting to doubt if you really were joking last night."

He rubbed the spot and smirked at you. B.A.P respectively took their turns to hit him.

You laughed at the sight of them being so adorably ordered.

"Yah. Oppa. Make breakfast already." you said to Daehyun, pouting a bit and rubbing your flat stomach.

He gave you a look. "Youre always hungry but you seriously never get fat. I swear you might even have abs."

You wiggled your eyebrow at him, "You never know... I might have a six pack inside this shirt." you laughed.

You eyes landed on Himchan and he was eyeing your stomach. Your eyes widened.

"Ha. Ha. Just j-joking. I have like a basketball sized of fat in here. Im just not breathing so it looks like im a bit skinnier," you said, trying to make Himchan stop looking at you.

They all looked at you with a curious face and you just smiled awkwardly.

"O...Kay.... I'll make breakfast..." Daehyun said, getting out of his seat.

You nodded, "You do that."

It was silence with the other members.

"Um..." you started to say, trying to think of something to say.

They look at you, asking you to continue.

"Oh," you remembered, then you frown and look at each of them with angry eyes. They looked at you, a bit scared and a bit surprised.

You crossed your arms and puffed out your cheeks, "i cant believe i forgot this, but why did you laugh when Dae oppa dumped that lunch at the poor girl?"

Himchan stiffened and B.A.P looked at him. You look at them, not understanding.

"Er..." Youngjae started, giving Himchan a should-i-tell-her look. Himchan slowly and stiffly nodded.

Youngjae looked at you, "Well, that girl...she was Himchan's long time love since they were young." You gasped a little and loked at Himchan. He had tears welling up in his eyes.

Youngjae swallowed before continuing, "She was in a different school, but their families were pretty close to each other. So, he confessed to her, but she coldly truned down the offer and told him that he never had those kind of feelings for him. She even told her whole school about it, and HImchan was known to be a loser there."

You gulped and felt tears forming in your eyes too. You were always a softy when others were in pain.

"He started to slowly forget about her, but one day she transferred to our school." Yongguk continued, "He was happy, thinking that she would finally accept his confession, but...he was wrong."

"She told her confidently that she liked Daehyun and always had eyes for him since he had more of a bad boy image. She even crushed his heart more when she said she would never like a boy that was known a loser in a school. He, again was heartbroken." Zelo said. "He told us and Daehyun said that he would never ever like a girl that broke his friends heart that way and that he couldnt believe such a girl existed."

"So, i planned to get revenge on the girl. We knew one day she'd confess to me and that day will be the day she pays back for all the times hyung had cried to sleep for her." Daehyun explained. You felt tears falling and you looked at Himchan who was still but had tears rolling down his face.

"And t-thats why y-you did that to her...." you finished them off, stuttering a bit. They nodded.

You immediately stood up and went over to Himchan forgeting about all the erted things he said to you made him face you.

You looked into his tear-filled eyes and your heart broke a little. You hugged him as tight as you could and you both cried together.

"I-im so s-sorry oppa. D-dont cry anymore, o-okay?" you assured him, even though you needed to do that as much as he did.

He cried more and hugged you back, making your shoulder wet. Yep, now your heart broke.

You cried into his shoulder too and let the tears flow. "It's okay, oppa. A g-girl like her d-doesnt even d-deserve such a nice g-guy like you. Its all her loss. B-be strong, oppa."

B.A.P looked at the sad scene and they too had tears threatning to come out. They joined the both of you in a group hug and you all cried together.

After a while, you took a deep breath and smiled, "Okay. Okay. Enough crying, I thought we were going to eat." You happily said, tears still falling, but you quickly wipe them away.

The other followed you and they start smiling brightly too, trying their hardest not to let the tears fall.

You looked at Himchan. "Oppa, dont cry anymore, arasseo? Be happy. A girl like her doesnt deserve your precious tears." you said, patting his shoulder. He looked up at you and slowly nodded, a small smile on his lips.

You clapped your hands together and smiled brightly, tear stains still noticable on your cheeks. "LETS EA-" you suddently stopped after smelling a strange smell in the room.

"Yah. Oppas. Whats that smell?" you said, finding the source of it.

Daehyuns eyes almost popped out of his sockets. "THE FOOD! ITS BURNING!!!"

You all jumped at his sudden reaction but all end up laughing.

"Typical Jung Dae Hyun.' you said, shaking your head.

"OW! HOT HOT HOT!" Daehyun came running in the room with the food in his hands. He quickly placed it on the table and started blowing on his red hands.

"You do know there are safety gloves, right?" you asked him as he blew on his hands.

He looked at you and his jaw dropped a little. "YOU TELL ME THAT NOW?!?" he yelled pointing at his red hands.

You shrug and start laughing, B.A.P joining you.

"Alright. Lets eat...the...burnt...food." you faded away and you looked at Daehyun.

He stuck his tongue to the side in embarrassment. You shook your head and dug into the food.

The taste was alright, minus the burnt bits. You looked around the table and your eyes stopped at Himchan.

He was slowly biting it and looking at it with a cofused look before eating it again. You chuckle at his cuteness.

"What? Am i really that good-looking?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

You scoffed but smiled at him. "Yes, oppa. You look good when you smile. Dont ever stop." you sincerely said.

He softened but smiled at you for real. "I wont."

You stare at each other for a while bfore he went back to eating and you do the same.

"Aw~ What a cute couple!" Zelo exclaimed, looking at you a Himchan.

Daehyun's eyes widened and lightly wack the maknaes head.

He moved closer to you and slung an arm around you. "Couple? What couple? SHES MINE." he said, eyeing each of s, especially Himchan.

You lightly elbow his stomach without an expression on your face. "What liar told you that?"

He scoffed and pouted before stabbing his food and harshly putting it in his mouth. "OW!" he suddenly yelled. He just poked his tongue with the chopsticks.

"Idiot." s mumbled. You laughed and agreed with them.

"Aish. You guys are ganging up on me again. I am not an idiot!" he harshly put food in his mouth again, poking his tongue again,

"AH!" he yelled as he covered his mouth, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Yep, definitely an idiot." the rest of you said, nodding your heads.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

First things first.....SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY THAT I DIDNT GET TO UPADATE YESTERDAY!!!! REALLY SORRY! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU!! REALLY SORRY!

Second thing....VOTE FOR B.A.P AT THE MUSIC AWARDS!!! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THEM!! PWEASE?! *insert puppy eyes here* YOU VOTE MEANS A LOT!! THANK YOU!

Third thing...I was thinking of making a new fanfic along with this one and of course, B.A.P again. :P Yea, and i was wondering if you guys would want it to be with Daehyun again or another member. Or another kpop group. I dont mind cause ive got a decent idea about the plot, so please give me ideas about it. I appreciate it!

Last thing...Thank you so much for subscribing and the comments bright up my day! I love you guys from the bottom of my heart and please keep supporting me with this retrarded fanfic!

KYAAAAA!!!~ DAEHYUN, WHY YOU SO CUTE EVEN WHEN YOU FAIL?!?! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3