Ice Cream

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

"Tiffany?!"

Tiffany smiled at Daehyun, her eyes forming into crescent moon shapes as she nodded her head happily, "Mhm! I going to this school now!"

She linked her elbow through his, "Isn't it great?" Daehyun scowled, not liking her touch as he squeezed his arm out, "Yeah, whatever." Tiffany, not noticing his disliking, took a paper out of her bag and showed it to him, "I'm in all your classes!" Daehyun rolled his eyes, finding it unbelievable but they widened after actually taking a look at the paper. She had every, single class he had, not one difference from his schedule and he took private classes!

"But- That- And- WHAT?!" he stuttered over his words. Tiffany giggled, "You're so cute, oppa."

You were taken aback. Oppa?

Daehyun gave her a look, "What did you just call me?" Tiffany bit her lip as she blushed, "Mian, I thought I could call you that."

Daehyun scowled, "Yeah? Well, you can't and besides, you-" "WERE YOU ARE THE BANQUET LAST NIGHT?!" Himchan came along with the rest of B.A.P, unknowingly pushing Daehyun to the side. Tiffany blinked at the handsome males that appeared in front of her, "Y-Yes… Why?"

"You! She was the goddess in pink yesterday, right?! Right?!" Himchan asked Daehyun as he made a face at his friend. Tiffany blushed at the word, "Y-You called me a goddess?"

Daehyun scoffed, shocked that she even thought of that possibility, "Don’t get me in this. I had no idea you were there in the first place."

Tiffany's shoulder's slumped and you felt a pang in your heart. You stepped towards them, only to be wrapped in a warm, tight hug as the person giggled.

Immediately knowing who it was, you reached up to ruffle his hair, "Tao, you big panda."

His grip loosened as he looked at you with a smile, "I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages, noona."

"I know right. I was wondering why no one was louder than Chanyeol over here," Kris smirked, before slinging his arm around Chanyeol. The latter elbowed him and pushed Tao over, wrapping you in a suffocating hug. A hand came to slap Chanyeol's head.

"Off my girl." Luhan scowled at the younger.

"Who's girl again?" Baekhyun innocently asked Luhan. The elder gulped as Chanyeol slowly moved towards the rest of the group. You laughed, "Since when did you become the leader?"

Baekhyun walked towards you with a grin, "Meh. Always had leader qualities." He hugged you as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"You totally love my hugs."

You pulled away from him, hitting his chest, "Shut it."

"Admit it~" he teased, a playful look in his eyes. You gave him a sarcastic laugh before frowning, "Idiot." He laughed, "You love me." You rolled your eyes at the comment and they landed where B.A.P was before. The spot was now filled with students rushing past to get to their respective classrooms. EXO followed your gaze and saw nothing in particular and they looked at each other in confusion.

Baekhyun, bumped his shoulder with yours, "Something wrong?" You snapped out and shook your head, shooting them smiles, "Ani. Just thinking."

They nodded and you jerked your head towards the classrooms, "Let's go?"

You walked ahead and your expression immediately changed without you knowing as you stared at the ground.

"Hyunjae?"

You blinked and turned around, "Hm?"

Kai pointed to the door, "Our class is here, idiot." You followed his finger and straightened awkwardly, "Tch. Just testing you."

You walked inside quickly as he shook his head with a smile, "Pabo."

 

 

 

 

 

You straightened the straps on your bag as you walked out of the school building, trying to avoid the passing students.

Taking out your phone, you checked the screen for any messages but found no luck.

Were you supposed to walk back too?

Biting your lip in contemplation, you look back into the building and try to find that one blonde headed in the midst of the crowd. With no sign of him, you sighed, having no idea what to do.

An arm suddenly was slung around your neck and your face brightened up as you expected it to be Daehyun.

"Hyunjae-ah, you alright?" Xiumin asked you and you plastered a smile as you hummed in response.

"Are you supposed to go home with Daehyun now?" Suho asked, craning his neck trying to find him.

You shrugged, "I dunno. He hasn’t texted."

Sehun came skipping towards you, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Noona, do you want to get ice cream with us then?~" You opened your mouth to give an excuse but Chen cut you off.

"Just text Daehyun that your coming with us and I'm pretty sure he wont mind."

You sighed quietly, knowing they were right.

Leaving a message for Daehyun, you walked with EXO towards the nearest ice cream parlour and slipped the phone back in your jacket.

Laughing loudly at Tao's joke, you forgot about Daehyun as he came out with an annoyed face.

Tiffany, a smile wider than normal, had her arms linked through his as she kept tugging on it.

"Aish. How long are you going to follow me?!" he yelled, pulling his arm back. Tiffany blinked up at him, "I thought I was coming to your house…" Daehyun gave her an unbelievable look as he rolled his eyes, turning around.

"Don’t follow me." he warned her before going towards the direction of his car. Daehyun pulled out his phone and raised an eyebrow at the black screen, "Did I charge it last night?"

Shrugging, he opened the door to his car only to see no one unlike he had expected. Eyes widening, he turned towards his driver, "Didn’t Jae come here?" His driver looked through the mirror, meeting eyes with him and Daehyun knew that he wasn’t his usual driver. He only had time to breathe when Daehyun was pushed into the back, door shutting loudly behind him.

Not even an idiot would think something wasn't about to happen.

 

 

 

"HOLY MOTHER OF ANGRY BRIDS. KRIS PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW. KREEEAAASSEE!" you yelled at him, trying not to move at the same time as trying to get down from his hold.

You and EXO were at the park, deciding to play a game, and you were paired up with Kris. Running from one end of the park to the other, the taller one had to carry the other and who ever got to the other side first, wins."

"Nope~" He smirked, quickening his pace. You squeaked and held onto his shirt tighter, "I SWEAR ON LAY'S DIMPLE THAT IF I FALL BECAUSE OF THIS, ALL TWELVE OF YOU WILL DIE."

"Yah! Don't get my dimple into this!" a voice was heard as Kris chuckled.

"Oh, gee. Thanks Lay!" you said sarcastically, "I'm fine here too! 1000 metres off the ground where I could fall any minute with this lamp post of an idiot, great experience!"

"Don’t worry princess of sarcasm, we're here." Kris said as he crossed the red line where Chen was standing. He put you down and you immediately fell to your knees, touching the grass underneath you.

"Oh my god, the ground! I missed you so much!" you yelled, feeling safe on solid floor and not getting flinged around in the air. Kris nudge you with his foot slightly, "Get up. A dog might've done his business there."

Eyes widening, you immediately stood up, dusting off the dirt on your clothes.

5 other pairs soon crossed the finish line and all 13 of you walked towards a nearby tree for shade.

"Ahh~ That was tiring." Kyungsoo said, leaning against the tree trunk.

"Tch. Says the one who only got carried," Kai scoffed, stretching his sore arms.

"Someone get ice cream again!" Sehun whined, fanning himself.

"I'll do it!" Xiumin offered happily as he stood up. Soon enough, he was already halfway across the park.

"He's going to eat it all." you said bluntly and EXO silently agreed, still looking towards the way where Xiumin went. Chen stood up, "I'll go make sure he doesn’t." He sprinted the same way Xiumin went.

Time flew by and soon enough, the two were back with 12 tubs of ice cream.

"Here's yours," Xiumin threw you a chocolate flavoured one and you pouted. Xiumin shrugged, "Wasn’t any cookies & cream." You nodded in response.

"Thank you!" 11 voices said in unison as they opened the lids.

You were happily eating your ice cream as you watched the members bicker with each other when you felt someone sit beside you.

"Oh. Bacon." you smiled at him and straightened at the flavour of his ice cream, "You have chocolate too?"

He nodded, "What? What flavour did you think I got?"

You shrugged, "Bacon flavoured?"

He scowled at you as you started laughing. "Shutup idiot." he told you with a playful frown.

"No. But seriously, I thought you liked strawberry flavour." you said. He just shrugged.

"Now, what's wrong?" he asked after a while.

You blinked at him, "Huh?"

"I know something's up. I knew it right from the moment I saw you this morning." he told you.

You gulped mentally but kept a straight face, "Nothing's wrong."

Baekhyun hardened his gaze on you, making you look away.

"It's really nothing important, okay?" you said, turning back to him, "Don’t worry about it."

Baekhyun finally nodded, although not fully giving up, "Fine."

You smiled at him and swiftly took his tub, eating up as much as you could.

"YAH! WHERE'S YOURS?!" Baekhyun yelled, taking the tub away and frowning at the less contents. "I finished," you told him innocently.

He gave you a look, "5. 4. 3." You furrowed your eyebrows.

"2." "What are you doi-" "1"

"ARGHHHH." you groaned, holding your head as the pain shot right to it.

Baekhyun laughed, "Your fault for eating too much in one go!"

You recovered from the pain and you punched his arm, frowning. He just continued laughing and stood up, "Mehrong!" He ran away and you chased after him, ending up throwing your shoe right at his head in annoyance.

"What a very sweet sight to see." Chanyeol remarked and EXO couldn't help but laugh at that.

 

 

 

Daehyun collapsed onto his bed, the urge to sleep getting stronger as his eyes started to get droopy.

He had come home after the 'kidnap' from his parents' new security and he was somewhat relieved it was his parents.

A soft but firm knock was heard and Daehyun lifted his head, "Come in."

A short, skinny maid came in, her head down, "Sir, your parents want to talk to you." She bowed quickly as she avoided eyes contact with Daehyun before she left.

Daehyun ruffled his hair in confusion, "Aishhhh." He forced himself up and walked to where he knew his parents were.

 

 

 

"What's the difference if I don’t marry her?!'" Daehyun shouted at his dad. His dad stood up in rage, slamming his hands down on the table, "Did you just talk back to me? You useless piece of crap! After all your mum and I have done for you!" Daehyun had to hold back a scoff, "All you done for me? What exactly have you done for me?!" His father harshly reached over towards him, "YOU!--"

Daehyun's mother cut him off by placing a hand on his shoulder, "Yeobo, calm down." His father sat back down in his seat as Daehyun's mother looked towards him.

Daehyun felt the hairs of his neck stand up on its ends at the cold look his mother gave him.

"Daehyun," he gulped at her threatening voice, "You won't be marrying Tiffany."

Daehyun straightened, "What?"

A small smirk tugged on the side of her lips, "Well, not yet. You'll have to date her first. And spend every. Single. Moment. By her side."

Daehyun stood up, not even caring about what his parents might do to him, "I refuse. Nothing's going to change that."

He turned around, walking towards the door as his parents gave each other looks.

"Nothing, huh?"

Daehyun swore he could sense a smirk from his father.

"Not even making that best friend of your disappear again?"

Daehyun turned towards his parents, "Again?"

His mother walked up to him, a fake, caring look on her face, "Oh. You didn’t know sweetie?"

When she reached Daehyun, her expression took a 180 turn, "We were the reason her and her stupid family lost all their money."

Daehyun's eyes widened, "W-What?"

His mum gave a sly smile, "And we wont hesitate to do it again."

Mr Jung came from behind her,

"Now, what's your answer again?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kill me. I accept anything to any part of my body.

I am the worst author in history. IM SO SORRY. I haven't updated and I gave you a crap chapter... TT_TT

It's like 1 in the morning and I have school tomorrow but I felt bad for not updating.

BUT. B.A.P's MAKING A COMEBACK!!! A TRIPLE TRACK BABY!!! WOOHOO!!! COFFEE SHOP LOOKS SO GOOD. ;.;

 

AND HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT BANGTAN BOYS!?!? OMG. JUST PURE PERFECTION. I LOVE THEM. JEONGGUK! <3

Okay... That's enough spazzing...

Click HERE for my first ever one shot! 

THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I AM THE WORST EVER AUTHOR ON THIS PLANET.