At Your House

My Best Friend Made Me His Servant

 

"What. The. Hell."

Those were the first three words that had come out of your mouth when you came back from your usual grocery shopping on Saturday afternoon.

You left the  house an hour ago, clean and spotless, only to come back finding it a pigsty. M&Ms were scattered around the living room, soda was spilling out of their bottles and chip packets were lying around, crumbs slipping out. With it, were more than a dozen of boys, lazing around and throwing more and more pile of rubbish around the place.

You looked at one person you knew was responsible for this and stormed angrily towards him.

"JUNG DAEHYUN!" you slapped the back of his head as he yelped in pain. He stood up and turned towards you, "BWOH!?"

"NOONA!" the three youngest came rushing to you, not noticing your anger.

"ANNYEONG!~" the rest of the boys greeted you, completely oblivious.

"Guys…" you said in a dangerously quiet voice, "Clean this mess...NOW."

The anger in your voice finally got processed in their minds and they all stood up immediately, grabbing any rubbish that was in arms reach.

"Everything." you glared at them and that was all it took for them to scramble away from their positions to pick up everything in sight. More than a dozen heads were at your knee level, but you looked at each head and realised there was one missing. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Guys, where's bacon?"

Suho answered without looking up, "He said a few moments ago he was going to the toilet."

You blinked before craning your neck, expecting him to come down. When there wasn’t any sign of him, you frowned before walking up to the stairs.

 

You knocked on the toilet door, "Bacon? You in there?" No answer. Hesitating, you slowly turned the handle and took a quick peek inside. Unsure if you saw something in there, you opened the door wider and stepped inside. Nothing. You scratched your head in confusion and looked through the hallway, "Where'd he go?"

You went inside every other room in the top floor and he was still no where to be found. Thinking that he might've gone down already, you went back to the staircase only to feel a strong gush of wind pass through. You shivered before a possibility came to mind, "Could he?"

You went back through the hallway and went right at the far back where a lone balcony was. The entrance to it was open, yet there was no one on it. One other place left….

You walked inside the balcony and instantly looked around. Your eyes sharpened at the climbable structure your house held and a small frown appeared on your face.

 

"Why am I not surprised?"

Baekhyun sat up and blinked as he found you lying down next to him.

"Hyunjae?" he said in disbelief. You sat up and looked at him, "What's wrong?"

He looked away, "What do you mean?" You rolled your eyes, "Tell me."

"I don’t know what you're talking about."

"Don’t lie. You always had problems whenever you came up to rooftops." you told him. He took a side glance at you before giving up. 

"I was just….thinking." he said, lying down. You joined him, "About?"

"About… you." he admitted quietly. You turned your head towards him, "Me?"

He nodded, "I just realized that everything good that happened to me was because of you."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "That's exaggerating."

"It's true." he pushed, looking at you in the eye, "If I hadn't of met you, I really don’t know where I'd be at this moment."

Seeing no response, he continued, "If I had continued to be a jerk, I don’t know what horrible person I would be."

the hair out of your face he smiled, "If I hadn’t fallen in love with you, I don’t know what idiot I would be right now."

You blushed, not used to his straightforwardness. Noticing the red tint on your face, he chuckled, "Cute."

You frowned and poked his side, "Shutup." To be honest, you always felt guilty when he reminded you he thought of you in that way, since you had no idea how to tell your feelings. He was a great guy, but you didn’t know if you liked him in that way. He made you smile, he made you laugh and he cheered you up and you appreciated that, but did that mean you liked him back?

Baekhyun suddenly stood up, "Let's go back down. It's getting pretty late." He held out a hand and you gladly took it as he pulled you up.

The two of you walked back to the edge of the roof and looked down to the balcony beneath.

"Bacon." you said. He looked at you, "Yeah?"

"How the hell do we get down?"

 

 

 

 

 

"GO. NOW."

It was 10:00pm and EXO and B.A.P were still trying to stay in your house.

"Please, noona?" Sehun pouted. You looked away, scared he might hypnotise you, and pushed him out of the door along with the two other whining maknaes.

"Park Chanyeol. Hiding behind the sofa isn’t going to help when you have freakishly long legs." you called out as the lamp post groaned, annoyed his plan didn’t work. Pushing him out of the door, you had every person outside, some still complaining.

You gave them a look and they walked towards your gates unwillingly.

"Bye!" you waved as they disappeared into the street. You smiled and walked back into the house to find Daehyun switching through the channels.

'Hi oppa." you greeted him obliviously before freezing on your spot and turning slowly to him.

You straightened, "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" He turned around and gave you one of the most innocent looks he could make before he chuckled. He stood up from the couch and grabbed your arm, siting you next to him. You blinked before pointing to him, "What the hell are you still doing here?" He smiled and ignored your question, "I've got a present for you!" You gave him a weird look and he took a square box out from behind the couch. He rested it on your lap as he grinned widely. Scared of both the present and his face, you hesitatingly lifted the lid up to peek through the gap. Realizing what was inside, you shut the lid immediately, "No. Hell no."

Daehyun frowned, "Please? It'll be fun!" He wrapped his arm around your waist and cutely tilted his head from side to side. You pretended to gag and he poked the side of your head frowning.

"Jae Jae~ Pwease~ I wove you~" he gave you puppy eyes as he swung your hands from left to right. You looked away from him and he scowled at you playfully. He turned his body around and lay down on the couch, resting his head on your thighs as he kicked his legs in a steady beat. You looked down at him and he looked up as the two of your eyes met, somehow making Daehyun's feet stop.

He reached a hand up to your head and flicked it, immediately breaking the eye contact. He giggled like a girl and continued swinging his feet as you gave him an annoyed look.

He took your hand in his and played with your fingers, counting them like a kindergarten student before he locked hands with you. You looked at you intertwined fingers and back at him as he gave you a gentle smile. It was silent between the two of you.

"CAN WE PLAY IT?!" 

You jumped in surprise as he randomly asked you the question he had been wanting for you to say yes to since the beginning. You hit his torso and he sat up, rubbing the spot gently.

He took the box again and opened the lid without a second thought and took the item out.

Lie detector.

"But I'm tired!" you whined, eyes drooping. "Just a few rounds!" he pushed. You looked from the machine to him and back to the machine before letting out an annoyed groan, "Fine." He smiled and chucked the box anywhere in the room, rubbing his hands together.

"You're first." you told him and he shrugged, strapping his hand to the machine.

"Um…" you thought deeply, ending up asking a silly question, "Have you ever made poses in front of a mirror and talked to it?"

"No." he tried to sound normal but you could see the faint blush on his cheeks. You pressed the button and Daehyun squirmed in his seat, scared and nervous about what's about to happen.

A loud shock was heard and Daehyun pulled his hand back, letting out a small shriek.

"BAAHAAHAHA! YOU DO THAT?!" you laughed loudly. It became more unstoppable when you imagined the scene of Daehyun making poses in front of the mirror and how crazy he must've looked.

Somehow, you managed to calm down and the game continued, getting more serious as it went along. It soon became 11:30 and your eyes were as heavy as ever.

The machine gave a loud beeping noise, meaning you were telling the truth and Daehyun clucked his tongue in annoyance.

"Why is it you've never been sho-" Daehyun stopped his sentence, finding your head lightly resting on his shoulder. A smile plastered on his face as he took your hand out of the machine, placing his right hand in instead.

He your hair with his left hand before it went to your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I'm in love with you."

Daehyun pressed the button and in a matter of seconds, the machine produce a sweet beeping sound, making him smile as he drifted of to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

ASDFGHJKL SPAAAAZZZ! 

Hehe. Sorry for the late update again... I just seriously hate school these days... >.<

S U B S C R I B E & C O M M E N T