Chapter Forty Three

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Are you feeling better?' Kyu said softly as he sat down on Sungmin's bed.

Min was lying on it, spread out, his arm covering his eyes. 'A little, thank you Kyu.'

Kyu reached out to Min's hair but changed his mind midair. 'Can I stay or do you prefer me gone?' He whispered.

Min tensed up and removed his arm. He stared at the human. 'I'm so scared, Kyu.'

'Why?'

'I just got used to the loneliness.' He said. 'I was at peace with it and then....then....you arrived.' One tear escaped from his eye lashes.

'I-I don't understand.' Kyu said gently.

'I've observed you. You...'   Min's expression softened. 'You are so precious.'

Kyu shyly looked away, a blush painting his cheeks.

Min directed Kyu's face back towards him with one finger. 'You are smart, caring, insightful, fearless, funny and so much more.'

Kyu couldn't look away from Min's serious face.

'Just being near you...is reviving. It makes me long after things I gave up on.' Min looked away.

Kyu leaned in, cupping the older's face.

'No.' Min whispered.

'Why not? Please, I need to kiss the lips that said such wonderful things about me.'

'We can't happen.'

'Why? We clearly have a connection, I'm sorry I'm merely a human but I can't fight this any longer, Min.' Kyu whispered.

'We'll get hurt.'

'Even then it would have been worth it.'

Min smiled. 'You are so brave.'

'Let me kiss you, just this once.' Kyu pleaded.

Min's gaze lowered to Kyu's lips. His eyes changed cobalt blue giving away his desire.

'I thought I had everything, great parents, a best friend I'd die for in an instant, a good life. But you make me greedy, I want more, I want you, definitely you.' Kyu spoke up.

In the end it's not sure who really initiated the first move. Suddenly their lips met, the lips that had praised each other so whole heartedly, the lips that had longed after one another, the lips that were slowly molding together and enhanced their feelings for each other.

 

'You ride a motorcycle?' Hae said in awe as he was standing near the mechanical monster with Hyuk handing him a helmet.

'Yes, I love the speed, don't be afraid, just cling to me.' Hyuk said.

Hae blushed. 'Ok.'

Hyuk flipped one leg over the motorcycle and put on a helmet as well. Hae just took in the image of a smoking hot Hyukjae with a powerful machine in between his legs. He was sure he was drooling all over the place.

'So......hot.' Hae whispered.

'Come on, babe, get on.' Hyuk's voice sounded within Hae's helmet.

'Oh wow, we can talk.' Hae gasped.

'Yes, and I'm glad you think I look hot.'

Hae made a noise that can't be captured in words. Hyuk chuckled.

Hae seated himself behind his leader and loosely held on to the back of his pullover.

'That won't do.' Hyuk said and grabbed Hae's hands, making sure they firmly gripped him around his stomach.

Hae gasped again.

'S-stop breathing like that or I'll have to drag you upstairs and give you good reasons to be out of breath.' Hyuk said huskily, he started the engine and smiled as he heard Hae yelp at the strong vibrations.

'Hy-Hy- ukkie?' Hae stuttered as they drove onto the highway.

'Mmmmmm?'

'We need to have on this.' Hae's y voice made Hyuk almost lose control.

'Lee Donghae!'

'The vibrations are so....stimulating.' Hae continued.

'You are punishing me, aren't you?' Hyuk sighed.

'Just imagine me bent over this while it's on and you behind me....'

'God Hae, do you want me to kill us, stop it, stop putting images in my head, I don't want to drive with an....'

'Arousal? Too late.' Hae whispered as his hand sneaked lower and cupped Hyuk's bulge.

Hyuk moaned and sped up. 'You are so troublesome!'

Hae loved the speed, he loved hugging Hyuk tight and he definitely loved having such an effect on the other.

As soon as Hyuk parked the motorcycle, Hae had gotten off it and they removed their helmets, he pulled the boy close into a lingering kiss.

'I dare you to repeat all you said straight into my face.' Hyuk's voice sounded hoarse.

Hae blushed and looked away.

'Thought so, you are such a tease Lee Donghae.' Hyuk chuckled. 'But feel assured, I will you in every possible position on every possible surface even if it takes centuries.'

Hyuk walked towards a store, leaving a dumbfounded, mouth wide opened, Hae behind.

'Should have listened to Kyu's umma. I really shouldn't play with fire.' Hae smiled and ran after the older.