Final Chapter

Between Betrayal and Lust

'I love to see you smile like that.' Hae whispered as he eyed the gummy smile on his lover's face. They had finished the picnic and were lying next to each other on the grass.

'I'm just happy you are finally safe.' Hyuk sighed in relief. 'No more evil after your .'

Hae suddenly jumped up in panic.

'What?' Hyuk shouted alarmed.

'....you ruined my pants! How am I getting home?' Hae asked in shock.

'I packed you a pair of jeans, tssss.' Hyuk rolled his eyes.

Hae narrowed his. 'Wait a minute, mister sneaky. You planned it? You knew you would ruin those expensive leather pants?'

'As if I would let you wear them at home.' Hyuk huffed.

'You let me wear them in public!' Hae threw his hands helplessly in the air.

'Not for long.' Hyuk grinned.

'God, if I didn't love you so much, I would....'

'You would what?'

'Kiss you to death.' Hae whispered as he rolled on top of his lover.

'Another round, baby?' Hyuk asked against Hae's lips.

'Yes please.' Hae outed.

'Ahhh such a polite boy, you must get rewarded.' Hyuk said huskily as he swiftly turned their bodies around.

 

Hae was back on the bike, behind Hyuk and enjoyed the sunset as they drove back home. He never felt happier. This is where he belonged. With Hyuk. Together forever.

'What will we do next, Hyukkie?'

'Dinner and bed.' Hyuk said.

'I mean, our future.'

Hyuk smiled, liking the wording. 'We have centuries, my love, we can do whatever you want.'

Hae tightened his hold. 'Thank you for today, Hyukkie.'

Hyuk swallowed, getting emotional from the sound of Hae's voice. 'I have one more surprise left, baby.'

'I don't know if I can handle more.' Hae laughed.

 

It was completely dark when they arrived back at the mansion. Something felt different but Hae couldn't pinpoint what.

Hyuk located the ropes Taeyang had left for him and set them on fire.

'What are you doing?' Hae gasped as he saw the fire spread.

Suddenly torches were lit by the fire and the entire area was illuminated. Their jaws dropped.

Everyone was standing next to the lake and welcomed them with cheers and hugs. But the thing that blew them away were the changes. In one day, they had expanded the mansion, making it three times as large.

'I knew what was going on but how did you guys accomplish this in a day?' Hyuk outed.

'We worked together.' Yesung simply shrugged.

Hae started crying.

TOP shoved everyone aside. 'Hae Hae aren't you happy? I can destroy it in a couple of blows you know!' He said, panicking.

'N-no, I love i-it.' Hae stuttered, laughing and crying at the same time. 'Does this mean we will all live together?' He asked softly. His eyes went from Heechul to Siwon, Kyu, Hyuk and Hangeng. They all nodded. Hae walked up to GD and Luna who were standing together. 'Even you?'

GD tried to show no emotion. He bit his lip and looked away.

Hae misunderstood. 'Please, please, stay with us as well!'

GD glanced at TOP, rolled his eyes and hit the boy against the head. 'Why are you pleading towards me, TOP, you know we are moving in with them! You fool.'

Hae jumped up in joy and hugged TOP briefly. Then he looked at Luna. 'Please, you too, I know Onew would love that.'

Luna blushed. 'Well if I'm welcome, I would love to finally be amongst people.'

'And we will search for Leeteuk when he's reborn. He will be welcome as well.' Hyuk said.

Hae turned around and was clinging himself around Hyuk. He covered his lover's face with dozens of butterfly kisses. 'I love you, I love you, I love you' He yelled.

'Hey, we did all the work you know.' Kyu grunted.

Hae smiled, his eyes not leaving his blushing lover. 'Yeah but I know Hyuk would prefer to lock me in some tower far far away from all of you.' Hae stated. Hyuk's blush deepened and he cleared his throat. 'Well that thought crossed my mind but I figured you wouldn't be so pleased about that and all these idiots would feel the need to rescue you.'

'Oh but I know about the special indestructible door you ordered.' Kyu whispered in Hyuk's ear, loudly enough for GD to hear.

GD laughed.

Hyuk's glare went to the vampire. 'I wouldn't laugh so hard, GD, I know all about your little fling every year with TOP.'

GD paled. Kyu's eyebrow cocked up. 'Fling?' The hunter asked.

'You heard that?' GD whispered. 'Please, d-don't spread that rumour.'

'Rumour?' Hyuk challenged.

'Ok, it's true! I share the alignment with him, ok?! The idiot would have died otherwise. He has no clue what it is all about, it's our secret.' GD confessed desperately.

'My, my what a filthy secret you have there.' Kyu grinned.

Hyuk observed the vampire. His features softened. 'Kyu, stop it.'

'What? Why???? This is gold!!!' Kyu exclaimed.

'Because the poor sap is in love with the boy.' Hyuk said gently.

GD wanted to protest but Hyuk shook his head. 'Don't argue. I can tell. I've been there. Just tell TOP how you feel.'

GD's shoulders hung low. 'It doesn't matter. I'm not cute.'

TOP heard the last sentence. 'Who said you aren't cute, G?' He said in utter disbelief. 'You are the cutest man I know! Who said it? I'll blow them to pieces!'

 

They all had enjoyed dinner at the lake. Heechul stood up and readied himself for a speech. 'My brothers and sisters. I never dared to hope for such a happy ending. I feel completely blessed being surrounded by loved ones. We must ensure that there won't be anymore wars between our clans or the hunters and the dragons. We must remain united. Therefore I propose that all the leaders rule over you. Important decisions will be made by the leaders. We won't even go with a majority rule, we will try to convince every leader of the path we are choosing. I also want to have an inquiry in my own clan to see if you guys think I'm still fit to be your leader. I will step aside if that isn't the case.'

There was a few seconds of silence. Hangeng embraced his lover, moved by his words.

'Aish, Chullie, you drama queen. Of course you are the best leader we could think of!' Yesung exclaimed.

Hyuk suddenly threw a fire ball high up in the sky. 'Can I have your attention please? Hae and I have decided that after we had a good rest we would travel the world to find the creatures we inherited our powers from. It might take decades, even centuries. But whoever is interested, is welcome to come along.'

Kyu frowned. 'Well that would depend.'

'Depend on what?' Hyuk questioned.

'If you could keep your hands away from Hae for more than a minute.' Kyu smirked avoiding Min's warning elbow. 

Hae was ready to sooth his lover but Hyuk just grinned his gummy smile to the fullest. 'No chance in hell.' He responded as he wrapped his arm around Hae's waist, pulled him close and kissed the living daylights out of him.