Chapter One Hundred and Eight

Between Betrayal and Lust

Luna quickly teleported Onew, Amber, Henry and Taeyeon to a hideout.

'That's all I can do.' She told the leaders.

'Fine, please stay out of our way.' GD said.

'Ugh, I'm more of a cat person.' Heechul whined as he eyed the wolves.

'Let me handle this again.' Hae yelled.

'It won't work.' Luna said. 'They learned how to defend themselves from your previous act.'

'Just great, stinking dogs with learning ability.' Heechul huffed.

Hae focused and made sure everyone was properly shielded.

'First long range.' Hyuk shouted. He fired long rays of fire and made sure Hae's darts were frozen. Ryeowook threw some potions, when he hit a wolf or another wild animal, they immediately vanished.  Changmin was shooting as fast as he could as was Yunho with his crossbow. Kyu made a bow and started shooting arrows at an insane pace.

Hyunseung jumped up and twirled around, throwing circles of daggers around him. TOP aimed at a side and a shockwave killed ten wolves and a bear at once.

Taeyang roped some wild boars together, Sulli put them to sleep and Krystal finished them with her spinning rod. Minho took over the mind of a big tiger and started going after some wolves. A hyena climbed a tree and wanted to jump on Daesung but bounced off the shield Hae made. Daesung quickly threw acid on the animal. TOP ran towards the startled Dae.

'Are you okay?' TOP asked worriedly.

'Y-yeah thanks to Hae.' Dae stuttered.

'Baby, if you need to feed, just tell me.' Hyuk yelled.

'Same goes for you, Hyukkie!' Hae yelled back.

'Can you guys be less cheesy and more destructive?' Kyu whined. He had changed his bow into two scimitars. He fought elegantly and well balanced.

'How come you can't do a simple survival course properly yet now you are practically dancing?' Hyuk huffed.

'I save the best for last, my little fire bug.' Kyu smirked as he jumped up and changed his weapon to a chain and ball.

Sungmin electrified a couple of hyenas and sighed as he saw Kyu and Hyuk bickering. 'Can any of you take this seriously?'

'I wonder why Leeteuk is causing this. He knows we can win quite easily from these creatures.' GD said.

'Any ideas, Luna?' Siwon asked while he lured a couple of jaguars into a trap using illusions to confuse the animals.

Luna didn't answer as she was trying to search the area. She couldn't sense her brother at all. He had really cut her off.

Heechul was running towards the conjured animals but they all seemed to avoid him. 'What the hell! Stay put, my power doesn't work long range.' He screamed in frustration.

 

'And?' Leeteuk asked.

'I don't think they noticed.' Yoona said.

'Yeah, I agree, the animals kept them occupied.' Shindong added.

'Were you able to tag the water boy?' Leeteuk asked all tensed up.

'No, my lord. He is too well protected. We were able to tag most of the others though.' Yoona bowed.

'I'm glad you guys are less useless than I thought you would be.' Leeteuk said.

'Will you give us powers now?' Yuri asked.

'Pretty please, Mr. Park.' Seohyun pressed herself against the powerful vampire.

'When that bloody water handler is finished, then I will reward you all. I'll make every wish come true.' Leeteuk smiled, pulling Yoona in for a kiss.

Zhoumi came in and bowed.

'Well? How is my dragon?' Leeteuk snarled.

'He's in pain, my lord.' Zhoumi sighed.

'I don't care about what he's feeling, how is he performing?'

'His creations have evolved once more.' Zhoumi said trying to hide his despair.

'Good, good.'

'My lord, he really needs to rest though.' Zhoumi said softly.

'If his motivation is too low, you can threaten to drain his sister again.' Leeteuk snapped.

Zhoumi didn't answer, he got up and walked away. As soon as he had left the room, he fell to his knees and started sobbing. 'I'm so sorry, my prince, my princess. I don't know what to do.' He whispered to himself. He breathed in and out a couple of times. He wiped his tears away and went to the princess first.  She had been in a coma for several decades now.

They both are slowly wasting away. Zhoumi sighed and renewed the blood transfusion bags.  After he had checked her vitals, he went to the adjacent room.

'Please, Zhoumi, let me see her.' A broken voice clenched the servant's heart.

'Your majesty, please, hold on. I'm sure it will all end soon.' Zhoumi said desperately.