Chapter Thirteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Took you long enough to approach us.' Leeteuk said.

'But we are glad you have.' Luna added.

Hyuk bowed at the siblings.

'What do you want to know, fire boy?' Teuk mocked.

Hyuk sighed. 'Our water handler...'

'Oh he is soooooooo cute.' Luna clapped her hands in excitement.

'Luna.' Teuk said sternly.

She stopped but her eyes were still sparkling.

'Go on.' Teuk urged.

'Yea, well Donghae, he was attacked by a Choi, who drank from him before the awakening. The Choi got ill and then drank again.'

'And how did that make you feel?' Teuk put his elbows on the table and laid his head on the palms of his hands.

'Quite pissed off, I want to...no wait, this isn't about me.' Hyuk suddenly blushed.

'It isn't?' Teuk hid a smile.

'No, no, I just need to know the consequences of this.'

'Has anyone else the cutie's blood?' Luna asked a bit devilishly since she knew the answer all too well.

Hyuk looked at the ground. 'I have.'

'Why?' Teuk asked.

'He wouldn't drink from humans.'

'Well I would understand that you let him you then but why did you him?'

'I-I needed to show him how to do it.'

'Ah, I see.'

'What was it like?' Luna asked.

'I-it was...' Hyuk suddenly realised they were digressing again. 'Can we please talk about the Choi thing first?'

'Sure. Well since Choi aggressively took the water boy's blood, he got ill cause of it. If there was consent that side effect would not be existent.' Teuk said.

'The second time Donghae gave it out of free will.'

'And how did that make you feel?' Luna asked.

The fire lit up in Hyuk's eyes was more than an answer enough.

'Since the second time was not forced, Choi will not suffer.' Teuk stated.

'Will he have an increase of power?'

'Possibly.'

'I knew it!'

'But...'Teuk interrupted Hyuk.

'Yes?' Hyuk said.

'But he will not be able to use his powers against water boy...ever again.'

Hyuk felt relieved about that.

'There is more.' Luna said. 'The Choi might be inclined to come to your water handler's defense in times of need.'

'Don't tell me they have bonded.' Hyuk choked out.

'The water boy has bonded alright.' Teuk said softly.

Hyuk cussed and threw a stream of fire randomly behind him.

'Temper temper.' Luna soothed.

'But not with the Choi.' Teuk finished.

'Then with who?' Hyuk said.

The siblings stared at him.

Hyuk was thinking. 'He did share his blood with Kyu.'

'Kyu?' Teuk asked.

'His human friend.'

'How can he share blood with a human?'

'It's some kind of ritual they did before his awakening.'

'Ah the bromance thing.' Teuk nodded his head.

'The what?' Hyuk screamed.

'One can not bond before awakening.' Luna continued.

'Oh my god, who else has that loose idiot been sharing his blood with?' Hyuk yelled.

'It seems he took some of your brain cells as well when he you.' Luna laughed.

It finally dawned on Hyuk. 'Me?' He pointed childishly at himself.

The siblings rolled their eyes in sync and nodded. 'You two shared your blood willingly with each other.'

'Oh good lord.' Hyuk uttered. 'But I still was able to harm him!'

'Yes since you are a Lee and you are immune to the enticing spell hidden within his blood.' Luna said calmly.

'What is going to happen next? I am going to go insane right? I knew that damn water handler would be the end of me!' Hyuk cried out dramatically.

'For the love of all things bloody, get a hold on yourself, man.' Teuk barked.

Hyuk froze. No one messes with the Parks. No one. Hyuk had forgotten he was in the presence of the most stable vampire family. They were centuries old, never had been killed and had all possible knowledge of both the human as well as the vampire world. They were completely neutral and didn't interfere within the ongoing wars between the families.

'I apologise.' Hyuk bowed.

Teukie sighed. 'It's okay. Stop worrying though, you two will only empower each other since you are a level 5 match.'

'It was an idiotic thing to do though.' Luna said sternly.

'You could have doomed the Lee family forever.' Teuk added.

Hyuk gulped.

'But since you are lucky and are well matched you can keep each other.' Luna chirped.

'Luna!' Teuk had to hold off his laughter at his sister's enthusiasm.

'Sorry, Teukie but Donghae is so so so hot.' She squealed, earning herself a glare from Hyuk.

'Thanks for your information.' Hyuk bowed and was about to leave.

'One word of advice.' Teuk said.

Hyuk turned around.

'Get control over that jealousy, fire boy.'

Hyuk wanted to protest but Luna interrupted him. 'And next time, bring that eye candy with you, I want to squeeze the cuteness out of his cheeks!'

'Luna!' Teuk warned his sister.

'What?! I didn't mean those delicious cheeks.' She pouted.

The tree right outside the front door went up in flames.