Chapter Ninety Three

Between Betrayal and Lust

TOP was pacing up and down.

GD dropped himself on a chair. 'Is Daesung alright?'

Hyunseung nodded. 'The water handler healed him.'

TOP's pace was speeding up.

GD rolled his eyes. 'What?!' He yelled.

TOP stopped and looked up. 'Nothing.'

'Oh please, just spill it!'

'Are you being true or is this one of your schemes?'

'Why are you so upset, TOP?'

'Just answer me!'

GD's gaze darkened. 'I don't like being used.'

Hyunseung, Seungri, Taeyang and TOP looked at their leader in confusion.

'Used?' Taeyang asked. 'Who's using us?'

'I don't think Hae is able to...' TOP started.

'Oh my frigging god, I'm not talking about your new addiction! It's not your precious water handler. In fact, he still is in grave danger!' GD shouted.

 

'And then Hyukkie jumped up and sprayed his flames everywhere!' Hae said with sparkling eyes.

'Actually it wasn't all that glamourous.' Kyu deadpanned.

Henry chuckled. 'I would have loved being there. But now it's all over?'

Hae nodded in excitement. 'We are all friends now!' He beamed.

'Cool! When can I meet them?' Henry asked.

'Heechul said something about a huge celebration, so I guess you'll meet them soon.' Kyu said.

Minnie entered the room and gestured for Kyu to follow him.

Hae leaned closer to Henry. 'How are you feeling?'

Henry avoided his friend's gaze. 'I'm ok, no worries.'

Concern was written all over the water handler's face as he quickly conjured the last bit of healing water he had in him. He wrapped his arms around the human and held him close while the water slowed down the disease.

 

'What is it Minnie?' Kyu smiled.

'Three things!' Sungmin said.

'One.' Sungmin hugged Kyu.

'Two, Heechul wants a meeting with the leaders.' He continued as he held Kyu tight.

Kyu leaned in and pecked his lover's lips. 'And three?'

'Don't tease Hyuk too much, okay?'

'Ok, ok.'

'Or else no games before bedtime.' Min warned.

'Yes,  I get it.'

'Or during bedtime.' Min looked stern.

Kyu's eyes widened in shock.

 

'What is the meaning of this?' Heechul snapped as the leader of the Lee's was kneeling in front of him.

'You've kept more than just your end of our deal, Heechul. My clan is in your hands...' Hyuk said formally.

'Aish, get up you idiot!' Heechul yelled. 'I have enough morons in my clan, why would I want to add more to that?'

Hyuk blinked in confusion. 'What?'

'And you heard what my former clan mates had to say, I have been a terrible leader.' Heechul stared out the window. 'It's time I make the right decisions, isn't that right Yesung?'

Hyuk frowned and stood up.

'You can come out, I know you are here.' Heechul sighed.

Yesung slowly stepped into the light, his eyes filled with warmth.

'Oh don't look at me like that.' Heechul snarled. 'You'd nag my head off if I did something to your precious friends.'

Yesung just hugged his leader. 'I'm just happy you are becoming more and more like your old self again.'

'So you won't separate Hae from me?' Hyuk finally saw the light, a gummy smile decorating his face. Yesung pulled him into the hug.

'Eeeew, why am I forced to see this amount of tackiness?' Kyu commented, still holding the doorknob.

'Are they done?' GD's voice was heard from behind the head of the hunters.

'They are never done.' Kyu sighed.

'Yeye, can you get Siwon for us?' Heechul asked, ignoring the comments.

 

While they were waiting for the leader of the Choi's, GD kept eyeing Hyuk.

Hyuk tried to ignore it but his temper wouldn't let him. 'What?'

'I don't get it.' GD said to Kyu.

'Hmmm?' Kyu frowned.

'What does he see in him?' GD wondered.

Kyu caught on and smirked. 'Beats me.'

'Guys...' Heechul warned.

'No, seriously!' GD emphasized as his eyes scanned the fire handler. 'What does a gorgeous guy like Hae see in that.'

Hyuk fired up.

'You know, Siwon wants Hae bad.' Kyu added.

'TOP seems infatuated as well.' GD nodded.

Fire danced around Hyuk in intimidating waves. He growled as he got ready to jump on the two.

'Oh well, there go my curtains, again.' Heechul sighed.

'Hyukkie?' Hae stood at the doorway with Siwon.

'Yes, baby?' Hyuk turned around, extinguishing his flames immediately.

'Don't chat too long, I want a nap.' Hae said cutely as he waved and closed the door.

Hyuk blushed, immune against Kyu and GD bursting out in laughter.

A short knock on the door made them all look at it again. It opened and Hae showed his head.

'Oh and Kyu, Minnie told me to remind you of your games?' Hae said uncertain.

Kyu paled. '.'