Chapter Eight

Between Betrayal and Lust

Second update of this story today : )


'No.' Hae said.

'What? Any idea what an honour it is to me?'

Hae blushed and looked away.

'Oh for crying out loud, how old are you?' Hyuk was losing patience fast.

He grabbed Hae by the neck and pulled him close, baring his own fangs.

Royal blue met sapphire ones.

'Good boy.' Hyuk whispered as he saw Hae's fangs clearly.

Hae tried to pull away but Hyuk was strong, very strong.

Hyuk raked his fangs along Hae's neck. 'You do smell great.'

Hae growled.

'Yes get angry at me.' Hyuk's fangs touched Hae's ear causing shivers all over the other's body.

'You feel that hunger intensify, don't you?' Hyuk whispered as he pushed Hae against his neck.

Hae's vision got blurry with lust. He could sense the rich blood of the other, right under that pale milky white skin.

'Please, don't...make...me.' Hae begged.

Hyuk sighed. 'I'm sorry, Donghae.' he whispered.

 

Downstairs everyone suddenly jumped up.

'What's wrong?' Kyu asked. He had woken up from his nap a while ago.

The vampires looked at each other, they knew what was going on upstairs. They chose not to intervene.

'Nothing, Kyu, a vamp thing.' Sungmin said friendly.

 

'Siwon!' Minho yelled as he saw the other fall to his knees.

'I-I n-need to help him.' Siwon screamed out.

Sulli ran up to them and cradled Siwon in her lap. 'Sleep oppa!'

She had to use all of her power to force him into a sleep.

'What the hell was that?' Minho yelled.

'You know, Minho.' Sooyoung said.

', he never should have drank from that nasty Lee boy!'

 

Hae's eyes widened as he felt the fangs sink into his neck. It was different from when Choi had done it. His eyes fluttered shut as pure pleasure took over.

Hyuk moaned as he drank some more. This was the best blood he had ever had. He forced himself to pull away from the weakened boy.

'Donghae, you need to drink.' He whispered and offered his neck once more.

Hae was still in the trance of it all. His instincts took over. He buried his fangs deeply into Hyuk's artery.

 

Downstairs they all jumped up again.

'What the is going on?' Kyu said. 'And don't say it's a vamp thing!'

'We aren't sure ourselves.' Sungmin said.

'All we can say is that Hyuk and Donghae are...bonding?' Taemin said.

'Nice choice of words.' Onew chuckled.

'Should I be worried?' Kyu asked.

'No. Hae's fine.' Amber said calmly.

 

Both of them moaned as Hae eagerly drank Hyuk's blood.

'That's it.' Hyuk encouraged him. His eyes half lidded. He never expected the huge amount of bliss this interaction caused.

Hae retreated. He looked Hyuk in the eye desperately.

'God, you are gorgeous.' Hyuk mumbled. He pulled Hae towards him and their lips met. Immediately, without holding back, they were kissing each other deeply. Tasting each other all over again. Hyuk never had felt so powerful as right now. He broke the kiss off, panting for air. He opened his eyes and suddenly realised what was happening. He jumped up.

Hae was still completely dazed by it all and just looked up at Hyuk with eyes so intensly blue.

'G-good, you had your meal, you may be excused.' Hyuk tried to regain his dignity.

'Hy-Hyu-Hyukkie.' Donghae stuttered in want.

Hyuk swallowed slowly. 'Mmm?'

'What is this feeling?'

'Lust, blood lust.' Hyuk's voice was hoarse. 'Now obey your leader and leave me alone.'

Hae slowly got up and turned away.

Hyuk grabbed his arm once more and slammed his lips on Hae's. He kissed him deeply once more.  'Never try to disobey me again.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae blushed and left.

Hyuk leaned against the door. 'I'm so screwed.' Yet he never had felt this good. He couldn't help but smile.