Chapter One Hundred Nineteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

Victoria, Zhoumi and Hangeng were moved to the Lee's mansion. Taeyeon was nursing the dragon royalty slowly back to health. In the meantime the vampires and hunters were trying to track Leeteuk down, without success so far.

'I'm sorry to disturb you while you are resting.' Hyuk apologised while he entered Hangeng's room. Heechul was just feeding him.

'Make it short, firefly.' Heechul hissed.

'Chul, be nice.' Hangeng smiled.

Heechul just shoved another spoonful in the prince's mouth.

'I know this isn't an easy topic, but I would like to know what your powers are.' Hyuk said hesitantly.

'Why?' Heechul interfered.

'So they can prepare better when they face Leeteuk again.' Hangeng answered before the Lee could.

'Oh.' Heechul piped down.

'The wild animals and dragonflies. That was all me.' Hangeng hung his head low.

'Well that explains why Heechul here wasn't really getting attacked.' Yesung pointed out.

'Stop sneaking in.' Heechul blew up.

'I sensed your discomfort.' Yeye just replied.

'I'm sorry that I harmed you.' Hangeng addressed Hyuk.

'Amber is doing fine.' Hyuk said. 'And you were clearly forced.'

 

'So they aren't really actual dragons with wings and stuff.' Henry tapped his lips.

'Nope, they just have their blood and powers.' Hae said.

They were sitting on Henry's bed. Henry was losing strength even faster than he used to. Hae tried to slow down the process as much as he could but even Taeyeon couldn't help anymore.

'You guys are all so cool.' Henry smiled. His expression changed and he started coughing his lungs out. After the fit he was so exhausted, he fell asleep. Hae covered his friend up with a warm blanket and left the room. He leaned against the closed door and allowed himself to cry. Strong arms pulled him into a warm hug.

'Shhhh, Hae baby.' Kyu softly said while he softly was rocking the other's body.

'He doesn't have long.' Hae sobbed.

'Who are you guys talking about?'

Kyu and Hae looked up and were met with a worried Amber.

Hae opened his mouth but Amber was staring at the closed door behind him. 'Henry?' She uttered.

'Amber...'

'No, Hae, just answer me. Is Henry in danger?'

Hae nodded.

Tears appeared in Amber's eyes. 'And I have been so selfish.' She whispered to herself. 'What's wrong with him?' She asked Hae.

'Some rare blood disease, we used to buy him some time but lately he's regressing fast. Even Taeyeon can't help anymore.'

Amber gasped as she replayed the previous events in her head. 'Taeyeon was treating him?'

Kyu nodded.

Amber closed her eyes, her hands clenched.

'I'm so sorry Amber but Henry....'

Amber looked at Hae. 'He forbid you to tell me, didn't he? The idiot.' She sighed.

Changmin came running to Kyu. 'We found more hunters!'

'Excuse me.' Kyu said, giving Hae a last pat on the shoulder as he left.

 

'And you guys actually have the head?' A guy asked, grabbing Yunho excitedly.

'Jaejoong, hold your horses.' His friend said.

'Yoochun, we've been searching for decades and now we finally found him!' Jaejoong squealed.

Yunho was still staring at the hand that was grabbing him when two people walked up to them.

'Guys, this is Cho Kyuhyun, head of the hunters.' Changmin said.

'Hi, I'm Jaejoong and this is Yoochun, we are hunters and....oh wow your eyes!' Jaejoong exclaimed, unconsciously tugging on Yunho's arm while gazing into the silver eyes of Kyu.

Yoochun made them bow 90 degrees. 'We are at your service.'

Kyu's eyes took in Yunho's frozen state and he smiled at the newbies. 'Okay, we are currently hunting down Park Leeteuk, you can help searching for him but no killing yet. We need some information from the bastard!'

'We'll make you proud!' Jaejoong said.

Junsu came walking by and before he could say hi to the group of guys he was slammed to the ground.

'Wooohoooo, Yoochun caught a vampire already!' Jaejoong clapped his hands.

'Uh oh.' Changmin sighed.

Junsu's eyes narrowed. 'What the hell do you think you are doing?' He shouted.

'Euhm, killing you?' Yoochun frowned.

'Guys.' Kyu said irritated.

'Killing me? You and what army, you idiot!' Junsu cried out as he lifted some rocks with his powers and let them rain down onto his attacker.

Yoochun tried to ignore the pain the rocks were causing and kept the vampire pinned down.

'Why are you hurting Junsu?' A voice boomed angrily. Yoochun looked up but was too late.

TOP stretched out his arms and created a shockwave, effectively blowing Yoochun away.

'Guys!' Kyu yelled. 'Stop fighting! We have a truce.'

'A truce?' Jaejoong tilted his head.

'Ooooh you are a cute one!' TOP squealed, staring eagerly at Jaejoong.

'Oh dear lord, TOP get back inside and finish your lunch!' GD screamed from a window.

'But GD!!' TOP tried.

'Now or I'm telling Dae and Hae to ignore you for a week.' GD threatened, his head disappeared from the window.

'You are no fun.' TOP whispered while pouting. He turned around and walked slowly to the front door, kicking away an innocent rock.