Chapter One Hundred Twelve

Between Betrayal and Lust

Onew started sweating and looked paler by the minute.

'Let me teleport you.' Luna begged but Onew was stubborn and shook his head violently.

'We're getting close.' Heechul said.

'Incoming!' Yesung yelled.

Hae immediately protected them all while everyone unconsciously surrounded the water handler, making sure he was safe.

Leeteuk appeared, furious as hell. He stared at his sister. 'You dare to lead them here?'

'She didn't, I did.' Heechul spoke.

Leeteuk's gaze met Heechul's. 'I forgot you once knew me.'

'I still do.' Heechul said.

Something flickered in Leeteuk's eyes. 'No you don't.'

Hyuk and TOP wanted to attack but Kyu stopped them. 'It's a projection again.'

'You guys want to fight? You all are ready to die for him?' Leeteuk yelled as his eyes fixated on Hae.

'We do.' Kyu said firmly.

'Even you? You barely cared for anyone for decades!' Leeteuk mocked towards Heechul.

'Even me, Teukie, even me.' Heechul suddenly felt so sad.

'Fine, let's meet up at the creek.' Leeteuk yelled.

'No.' Yesung said calmly. 'We will fight here.'

'Don't be silly, you'll have a better chance over there.' Leeteuk said.

'And why exactly would you want us to have a better chance?' Kyu frowned.

Leeteuk only seemed angrier.

'He's hiding something.' Yesung said.

'Sir, I have a question.' Suddenly Hae's voice was heard. Everyone turned to him.

'Why me? I don't know you, I don't even remember you in my previous memories. What have I done to infuriate you like this? I mean no harm...I just want...' Hae said.

'Peace, I know, you and your fake innocence, your make believe, your ing nerve!' Leeteuk shouted. 'All you do is rip people apart!'

'I hurt you?' Hae gasped.

'Yes, you son of a , you did! You took her away! You stole her. First that prophecy, haunting me, mocking me! Then Vic, how could you?!' Leeteuk roared. Metal erupted from his fingers and went after the water handler.

'Onew's power!' Hyuk gasped as he melted the metal to a liquid, making it fall to the ground.

'Onew!' Luna screamed as the boy fell to his knees, clutching his head in pain.

'Release him!' Hae's eyes changed into sapphire.

'I'm not doing anything.' Leeteuk smirked.

Hae closed his eyes, he felt the power running through him. 'I said, release him.' He said softly, surrounding Onew completely with water. A dark cloud seemed to emerge from Onew's limp body.

Leeteuk lost his smirk. 'Well, well, haven't you become powerful. You feel on top of the world, don't you? I used to feel like that, but you'll see, one by one they will all betray you.'

'Even if they do, I'd still love them and care for them.' Hae said.

'Idiot.' Leeteuk screamed.

Ryeowook turned and grabbed a potion. His eyes showing the horror he felt.

'Watch out!' Sooyoung shouted. Kangin saw Wook aiming a deadly potion towards Hae and quickly wrapped his strong arms around his friend.

'What is going on?' Siwon yelled.

'He's infiltrated some of you!' Luna warned.

'Who?' Hyuk screamed, he separated Hae and himself from the rest of them.

'They won't know themselves until Leeteuk triggers them.' Luna said.

'I can only sense it when they change.' Yesung said.

Hae concentrated on Wookie and extracted the black cloud out of him. Wookie fainted. Then he turned to Minho and did the same.

'How did you know?' Taemin asked, holding his unconscious lover.

'It's his power Leeteuk used to make Wook do that.' Hae said softly.

'I can be infected as well?' Hyuk asked.

'Yes.' Luna said.

Hyuk immediately flashed away from his lover. 'Hae, only protect yourself. Don't use your powers on any of us. You hear me? Concentrate on your shield and trust no one!'

'Hyukkie...'

'Not even me, Hae!'

Leeteuk was laughing hysterically. 'My tag team really outdid themselves this time. What better way to get to you than to just turn you guys against each other?'