Chapter One Hundred Thirty Seven

Between Betrayal and Lust

Kyu woke up and felt cold. He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened them. He frowned as he realised he was alone. He let his head drop back to the pillow, closed his eyes and sighed. His lover had acted weird since yesterday.

The door slowly opened and Sungmin appeared.

Kyu cracked an eye open. 'Breakfast?' He grinned, overjoyed.

Min showed his biggest smile but Kyu's grin faltered as he saw it didn't reach the other's eyes.

'Minnie?'

'Kyu?'

'Will you tell me now what is wrong?'

'What do you mean?'

'I can tell something is up, I don't like fake smiles, especially not from you.'

Min put the tray away and seated himself on the bed. His face suddenly all serious. 'Kyuhyun, do you love Donghae?'

'Of course I love him.'

'How much?'

'What do you mean, how much? How does one measure love?'

'If....if Hae wasn't with Hyuk....' Min couldn't finish that sentence.

'Then we would have one sad little fish on our hands. Oh and an arrogant, grumpy monkey. Wait, he still is like that.' Kyu snickered.

'Do you tease Hyuk so much cause you are jealous?' Min asked bluntly.

Kyu's jaw dropped open as he stared at his lover. 'What?'

'You heard me.'

A sad look appeared in Kyu's eyes.

Min felt like a bastard, causing that.

'Minnie, I love you, you know that right?'

Sungmin couldn't help it. 'You love Hae as well.'

'Differently.'

'How?'

'Like a brother. I don't crave after him the way I do with you.'

'So it's the ?'

Kyu gasped.

Min swallowed slowly as he saw how hurt the other looked.

'I see.' Kyu said. 'I know what to do.' He got up and started walking.

'Kyu? Where are you going? What is with that look on your face?' Min jumped up and grabbed Kyu's wrist. With a quick pull he turned the other around so they could face each other. Min was shocked as he saw tears in Kyu's eyes.

'Kyu?'

'It's okay Minnie, I must be a lousy boyfriend if you still doubt my feelings for you.' He hung his head low. 'But I know the ultimate proof, I'll show it.'

Min felt all kinds of hurt, especially around his heart. He didn't like this. 'Kyu, it's fine, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Hyuk must be rubbing off on me.'

Kyu wrestled himself free. 'I never want to see that doubt in your eyes again. You don't like my deep connection with Hae. I'll erase a part of it...so...' Kyu unconsciously rubbed his wrist.

Min's eyes followed the movement and widened. 'NO! No, Kyu, don't you dare.' Tears were falling from his eyes now. He punched his lover softly against the chest. 'I don't want you to get rid of the blood connection you two have. I'm sorry, I was just a bit jealous, I'm sorry!'

'You mean more to me than the wrist thing. But I can never let Hae go.' Kyu said.

'I don't want you to let him go! You need him. I know that!.' Min hugged Kyu tight.

'I need you more though.' Kyu whispered.

Min opened his mouth but Kyu silenced him with a kiss. 'And not just for the .'

Sungmin had the decency to look ashamed and he nodded.

'Although that part is great.' Kyu smirked.

Min rolled his eyes.

'Especially on our new sheets.'

'ert.'

'Only for you, my jealous Min.'

 

Hyuk shoved his sleepy boyfriend in the shower, ignoring the yelp as the water hit the boy. He squirted some liquid soap all over Hae and left him to go pack some stuff.

Hae groaned and scratched his tummy. He leaned against the wall.

Five minutes later, Hyuk entered again. He chuckled as he saw his lover's antics. He thought only animals could sleep upright. He changed the temperature of the water a bit and watched as Hae's eyes flew open.

'T-t-too c-c-cold!'

'Glad you are awake, now hurry up, we are leaving in twenty minutes.'

Hae obeyed. When he came out, rubbing his hair dry with a towel, he eyed the clothes Hyuk had prepared for him. Leather, all leather. He frowned.

'Hyukkie?'

'Baby?'

'Are you sure we are going out?'

'Yeah, why?'

'Cause this stuff looks like you just want to see certain parts of me in leather.' Hae mumbled to himself. He heard a noise from the door and looked up. Hyuk wearing nothing but black. Mainly black leather. Gorgeous sunglasses and two helmets in his hands.

Hae tried not to drool.

'Ready for a ride?' Hyuk smirked.