Chapter One Hundred Twenty Nine

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae felt a shockwave go through Hyuk because of Leeteuk's words.

Hyuk's head snapped upwards, immediately locking eyes with Hae. Despair and worry were expressed silently. Hae stood there, lost in his lover's eyes, lost in the emotion, finally really grasping what his past behaviour had done to the man he cared for the most. His eyes shortly met Kyu's and his concern reached Hae as well. He smiled softly and turned to the Park.

' you.' Hae said. His voice, not raised, no anger within it. Gasps were heard.

'What?' Leeteuk yelled.

'I said, you.' Hae repeated calmly. 'Take a good look around, you'll see a lot of people I care for. I belong with them. It's my responsibility to take care of them and to take care of myself for them. If I would die, I would hurt them, deeply. When you shot Hyuk, images flashed through my head. Images of life without him.' Hae cleared his throat, refusing to cry. 'No way I want him to have those images concerning me.'

'Then her kid is doomed.' Leeteuk said as he pointed at Vic.

'I thought you said you dumped it somewhere in the forest years ago?' Hyuk finally spoke up.

'But he must be linked to the kid somehow.' Hae said. 'Like Siwon is to me.' 

Leeteuk smirked. 'So you better listen to me or you'll never find him.'

Hae slowly walked up to the Park. Kyu pushed his sword closer against Leeteuk's neck to be sure he wouldn't try anything.

'You remind me of the grown ups at the orphanage I used to stay.' Hae said, pain evident in his eyes.

'Did they do their jobs right?' Leeteuk grinned.

A chill went over Hyuk's spine. He stepped right in front of the Park and narrowed his eyes. 'You...no, you can't be that evil.'

'What?' Vic asked.

But Kyu understood. Rage took over once again. 'You killed them! You put him in that situation!' He yelled.

'TOP, hold him back before he kills him.' GD instructed. TOP obeyed and held the infuriated hunter back.

'He killed your parents!' Kyu screamed.

Hyuk quickly hugged Hae, trying to take some of the hurtful impact.

'Impossible, how did you know who would become the next water handler?' Heechul said.

Leeteuk smirked. 'I've become a lot wiser throughout the centuries. I have my ways. I should have killed him immediately though, but it felt so good to watch him suffer. But you had to ruin that for me.' His gaze fell upon Kyu.

Hae cried out. Everything was hurting. The hate of the Park pierced through his pure heart. 'What have I ever done to you? Why? My parents, why? You bastard!' He screamed his lungs out.

Leeteuk remained unaffected. 'They begged to be spared. They were weaklings just like you! Trying to protect you till their last breath.'

Memories flashed through Hae's brain. Warmth, then screams, his parents holding him while Leeteuk slaughtered them. The final look in his umma's eyes as life left her. He started crying. 'Hyukkie, they loved me so much.'

'Of course they did, baby.' Hyuk held him tight, trying to wipe the sudden flood of tears away.

'Who the hell are you? I don't recognise you at all?' Victoria whispered to Leeteuk.

'TOP, what the hell!' GD yelled as TOP let Kyu go, not caring any longer what the hunter might do to that monster.

'Remember that if you kill me, no baby.' Leeteuk warned the hunter that rushed to him.

Kyu just grabbed Leeteuk by the hair and dragged him along. He felt suffocated being underground and wanted to see the sky and kill Leeteuk underneath it. When they reached the cave entrance they saw all the other gathered there. Luna yelped as she saw her brother. Her eyes teared up as they scanned Hyuk and Hae. She gasped as she saw Victoria who quickly was hugged by Zhoumi.

'Luna.' Leeteuk breathed. 'Help me.'

Onew wrapped an arm around Luna, trying to show her his support.

'Is it true, oppa? Have you tortured the dragons? Have you taken their baby?' Luna's voice broke.

'I did it for us, Luna. We should rule this world, not them! They should all obey us or die! I should be the one with Vic, it should have been my child!'

'You've gone insane.' She whispered.

'Don't play so innocent, Luna, you've helped me fight these lowlives!' Leeteuk screamed.

'Only because you made me believe he was evil!' She shouted as she pointed at the water handler.

'He is! Can't you see it? He controls them all! He's taking my spot as the ruler!' Leeteuk yelled.

Luna separated herself from Onew and took a few steps. She then kneeled and bowed to the vampires, hunters and dragons. 'I'm sorry for the pain my brother and I have caused. We are at your mercy. I accept any punishment you have for us, even death.' She said gracefully.

Onew panicked and immediately went to the one he loved. 'No, Luna, you didn't know, we're not going to harm you.' He said as he anxiously eyed the others.

'Of course we won't.' Hyuk stated. He stared at Hae who was in his own world. Hyuk frowned. This day had been far too traumatising.

'So even you, my own sister, is abandoning me?' Leeteuk wailed. His eyes hardened. He stretched out his arm towards his sister but Hae woke from his thoughts and flashed in between them. He calmly looked at Leeteuk. 'It's over. You will no longer harm anyone.'