Chapter One Hundred and Seven

Between Betrayal and Lust

Onew grabbed Luna's wrist tightly. This seemed to trigger the dragonflies. They all turned around and flew to Onew.

'No!' Luna said. Her voice echoed through the forest. The dragonflies stopped mid flight.

'You control them?' Hae asked confused.

'Not really, but they will listen to me.' Luna said. She gently wiggled her wrist out of Onew's grip and stepped forward towards Amber.

'Let the girl go.' She demanded.

It was obvious that the dragonflies were conflicted by this.

'NOW!' Luna raised her voice.

They immediately dispersed and the ties around Amber's body vanished with them.

Henry ran towards Amber. As he was up close, he could see the real damage. His heart stopped in fear. 'Taeyeon! Help!' He screamed as Amber's sad eyes slowly closed.

Hae and Hyuk immediately covered her body with their powers, starting to heal the poor, drained girl. Taeyeon held her hands over Amber's body and scanned the damaged tissues, healing it as fast as she could. 'It's a close one, she lost a lot of energy.' Taeyeon mumbled.

'What the hell is going on?' Heechul yelled at Luna.

'Don't yell at her!' Onew shouted.

'It's okay.' Luna said calmly. 'It seems he's ready to reveal his hand.'

'What are you talking about?' Siwon asked.

Before Luna could answer, Leeteuk appeared out of nowhere. Hyuk froze, his heart dropped as he saw an expression he had never witnessed on the elder before: evilness. 'Hae, protect yourself!' Hyuk ordered, while raising a shield of fire around his lover as well.

Hae obeyed immediately. 'Who's he?'

'That's Leeteuk, he's a Park.' Kyu said. 'How come you don't remember him?' He frowned.

But all attention went back to the Park. He walked up to his sister. 'Well, well, dear sibling. I never would have thought I would live to see this day. The day my own sister betrayed me.'

Luna kneeled. 'Brother.'

'Don't call me that!' He snapped. 'You've lost the right!' He spat at her.

'Don't treat her like this!' Onew jumped in between.

'Ahhh now I see, isn't that the one you were lingering after the last couple of decades, dear sister?' Leeteuk's voice was filled with disgust. 'Did you really stab your own brother in the back cause of hormones?' He just lifted one finger and Onew grabbed his head and screamed out in pain.

'Nooooo.' Luna got up.

Leeteuk turned to Hae, his eyes narrowed. 'Enjoy your final hours.'

Kyu already swung a sword at Leeteuk while Hyuk launched his fire. The image of Leeteuk just shimmered. It disappeared, his sinister laughter echoing on.

'It was just a projection? And already this powerful?' Heechul uttered.

Onew's head still felt like it was going to explode. Sulli had to put him to sleep.

Hae turned towards Hyuk and Kyu. 'Why are you two looking at me like that?'

Kyu looked away while Hyuk looked down.

'You knew I was still in danger.' Hae concluded.

'Leeteuk is after Hae?' Min uttered.

Heechul simply nodded.

'Why?' Taemin asked.

'We don't know.' GD mumbled.

'Do you know?' TOP asked Luna who was checking up on Onew.

'Please understand my position.' Luna said.

'You know what, I'm sick and tired of Park's trying to convince us they are neutral.' Heechul blew up. 'You tell us what the your brother wants with Hae or I'll...'

'Chul.' Yesung interrupted.

'No, I'm not going to calm down, don't ing tell me to calm the down, I'm done with this tension. What has that boy...' He pointed at Hae. '...ever done to the almighty prick so that we all must suffer like this?'

'Knowing my brother, he won't rest until this is over. I don't have time to explain it to you all.' Luna said. Her words weren't cold yet as very familiar wolves appeared everywhere. They were flanked by all kinds of wild animals, one looking fiercer than the other.

'Kyu.' Hyuk screamed.

'No worries, we won't let them take Hae.' Kyu said through gritted teeth.

TOP flashed next to Hae, while Siwon, Hyuk, Kyu and Heechul made a circle around him. GD jumped up into a tree above them, ready to attack anyone or anything harming his friends.

'You want to take something precious away from us?' Hyuk yelled, both his hands full of fire.  'Well, bring it on, ers!'