Chapter Fifty Two

Between Betrayal and Lust

Sungmin was waiting for Kyu to come out of the school building. He spotted the four hunters glaring at him. He bowed and concentrated on the students leaving. Suddenly he saw Kyu and grinned widely while waving enthusiastically at him.

Kyu smirked as he lazily approached the other.

'How was school?' Min asked, taking Kyu's backpack.

'Good, the math teacher is giving me extra work though.' Kyu sighed.

'Why? I thought you were quite good at it?'

'I am too good, so she's teaching me more advanced stuff.'

'Teacher's pet huh.' Min mocked.

'Well she is quite good looking...' Kyu said dreamily.

Min stopped walking abruptly. 'She is?'

'Mmmm yes.' Kyu nodded.

'What's her name? Maybe i'll check her out.' Min said sweetly.

'What? No!' Kyu yelled.

Min chuckled. You have to get up earlier to try and make me jealous, you brat.

A bottle flew through the air and splashed open near Sungmin. He tried to pull up his electric shield but failed. 'Kyu run!' Min yelled.

But Kyu got into fighting position, trying to remember what the other had taught him.

'Well, well, well!' Heechul stepped up. 'You kept us waiting for a bit.'

'How did you know we would come by here?' Min yelled.

'Well we tracked one of those Choi's with a potion, he lead us right to you guys, so we figured this was the only way you could use to go to your house. Ambush complete.' Heechul smirked.

Min counted 4 Kim's, Heechul, Ryeowook, Junsu and Key. 'What do you want?'

'You.' Junsu said while he got some rope and made it tie around Sungmin from a distance.

'Telekinesis.' Kyu whispered.

'Let the human go, he's useless to you guys.' Min yelled.

'He is to us but not to you.' Key said.

'We'll use him against you.' Heechul smiled.

Junsu tied Kyu up as well and then the two of them got hit with a sleeping potion.

'Good work, Ryeowook!' He patted the younger.

 

'Focus, Donghae, come on, two more exercises and we are done for today.' Mr. Lee said.

'Can't we just do extra P.E?' Hae whined.

Hyuk blushed. 'No, behave! and stop scratching like a madman. God, do you have lice or something?'

Hae looked down and watched the itchy scar. Suddenly his eyes widened and he looked at Hyuk in shock.

'What? Hae? What's wrong?' Hyuk saw his panicking boyfriend and grabbed him.

'It hurts....Hyuk....danger....KYU!' Hae struggled against the other.

 

Key and Junsu just finished cuffing the two unconscious boys against the wall.

'Whoa!!!! What the hell is that?' Junsu yelled as a water shield rose up around Kyu and Min, it wounded his hands.

'He really is powerful, their water handler.' Heechul mumbled.

'Kangin, activate the no power feature on the metal.' Heechul ordered.

Kangin pulled the switch and cage the two prisoners were in hummed. The water shield disappeared.

'Key, go to Taeyeon with Junsu, get him healed and ask Yesung to join me.' Heechul said.

 

'Hae, calm down!' Hyuk said as they went to the living area.

'What's wrong?' Onew and Taemin asked worriedly.

'Where is Sungmin?' Hyuk asked.

'He's walking Kyu from school to here.' Amber said.

'Oh no, then Min is in danger as well.' Hae yelled.

Taemin took his phone, messaged something and put it away again.

A couple of minutes later Siwon and Minho appeared. 'You needed us?' Minho said.

'You didn't see Kyu or Sungmin on your way here?' Hyuk asked.

'No.' Siwon said.

'They are in danger. ' Hae said while he was pacing all over the place.

 

'You called for me?' Yesung entered the dungeon and froze as he saw the two prisoners.

'Yes, Jonghyun will start the interrogation soon, I need you here to make sure they don't lie.' Heechul said.

'I don't want to be a part of this.' Yesung said calmly.

'You are a Kim, I know you don't like cruelty but this is necessary.' Heechul stated.

'Hyung, I...'

'Yeye, I will do my best not to kill them.' Heechul promised.

Yesung narrowed his eyes. 'What is the benefit in that?'

'Well one is human anyway and the other is a lightning handler. Not really top notch.' Heechul snorted.

'Won't the Lee's blast us away if we hurt them?' Yesung tried once more.

'I'd like to see them try.' Heechul mocked. 'Ya, Kangin, got that camera ready?'

Kangin grunted as he placed the heavy equipment on the right spot.

 

Hyuk's cell went off. He quickly picked up as he saw it was Min's number. 'Minnie, are you....'

'Plug the phone into a laptop and enjoy the show.' A familiar voice sounded.

Hyuk quickly did what he was told. Everyone gasped as they got an image of Sungmin and Kyu chained to a wall, both unconscious.

'We got one of yours, Hyukjae.' Heechul placed himself in front of the camera.

'And we will squeeze every single bit of information out of him.' The message ended abruptly leaving the rest to their imagination.