Chapter Eighty Five

Between Betrayal and Lust

Kyu's eyes fluttered open, he felt safe. What an odd feeling. He forced his mind to wake up quicker while his body registered Min pressed up against him from one side and Hae on the other. Safe and warm. He smiled.

There was movement behind Hae. Kyu only realised now that Hyuk was there as well. He wanted to greet the fire handler but caught him mumbling to himself.

'Aish, why are you clinging onto Kyu so badly?' Hyuk whined to the sleeping boy. He gently removed Hae's grip from Kyu's body, pulled Hae to the end of the bed and quickly crawled in between Kyu and Hae.

'So, now you can cling all you want.' Kyu heard Hyuk whisper.

Kyu bit his lip to withhold his laughter. He decided to have some fun and pretended to still be asleep. He wrapped his arms around Hyuk, startling the leader of the Lee's.

'Oh holy crap.' Hyuk uttered.

'Hmmmmm Hae baby.' Kyu spiced it up some more, digging his head into Hyuk's chest.

'What the f'

Kyu couldn't hold it any longer, he started laughing and pulled back.

Hyuk realised he had been played. 'Not funny.'

'You really are something.' Kyu chuckled.

Suddenly he heard the door being opened, they tensed up but soon relaxed as the moonlight showed Siwon's face. The Choi was tiptoeing towards them, clearly wanting to check up on Hae. And then he marched into the electric shield. Siwon's body jerked and went spasmodic resulting into a series of hilarious derps.

Both Hyuk and Kyu burst out into laughter at the sight while poor Siwon was trying to figure out how to get out the danger zone.

Min woke up and quickly lowered the shield. 'Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Siwon.'

'Th-th-that's o-ok, I'm f-fine!' Siwon stuttered. 'I-I just w-wanted to check u-up on Hae.'

'Hae's fine.' Hyuk said.

'Wonnie?' Hae muttered, rubbing his eyes.

'Yes?'

'Why do you smell like barbeque?'

Min, Hyuk and Kyu went into another laughing fit while Siwon pouted.

 

After breakfast the leaders met up again.

'Does everyone agree to not harm Krystal at this time? The hunters will keep her chained.' Heechul asked.

They all nodded.

'It doesn't seem like full control though, a part of her actions are her own doing.' Siwon said.

'We know, but still, we can't afford to make any rash decisions.' Kyu stated.

'Okay that is all nice and well but when are we going against GD and TOP?' Hyuk's impatience was showing.

'Hyuk...' Heechul started.

'No, don't get me wrong, sitting in your house waiting for the next attack on Hae is great but I'd rather end the ones causing this so I finally can breath without worrying about Hae every second.'

Kyu huffed. 'Even if you'd kill every possible threat in this world, you'd still worry about him.'

'You make me sound like an overprotective parent.' Hyuk frowned.

'You said it.' Kyu smiled.

'Boys, although your banter is very entertaining, I'd like to discuss the plan of action now.' Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

 

'It seems like Krystal failed.' GD stated.

'I told you she was way too unstable.' TOP complained.

'I thought her love and fear for the well being of her family would be enough.'

'Clearly you thought wrong.'

'Why are you in this awful mood?' GD frowned at TOP.

'I'm so damn bored! You promised me fun, this is not fun.'

'You can be such a child!'

'Says the one with the crayon obsession.'

'Don't make me use my power on you.' GD's voice boomed.

'Oooooh, I'm trembling in my boots.' TOP rolled his eyes.

'Are they always like that?' Jonghyun asked.

Hyuna draped herself on a chair. 'You have no idea.'

'So, are you two an item?' Jonghyun asked pointing at Hyunseung.

'Nah, we just hang out together. He's quite good in the sack though.' Hyuna said calmly.

'But he's a hunter.'

'Yeah, that makes him interesting. Although he won't let me bite him.' She pouted.

'Kyu was bitten by a Lee.' Jonghyun said.

Hyuna's eyes grew large. 'Really? How was that?'

'It kind of messed up lots of things.'

'I bet their blood tastes wonderful.' Hyuna sighed eyeing the y hunter in front of her.

'Jonghyun!' GD yelled.

'Yeah?'

'Why is Heechul helping them?'

'I don't know, he suddenly went from hating the others to working with them. He might have his own plan though. Heechul is very sneaky.'

'So he might have his own agenda as well.' GD smirked. 'That is great, we can use that.'

The door opened and a boy ran in panting, making all kinds of weird gestures.

TOP rolled his eyes again. 'Why you let this moron join, I still don't know.'

GD ignored him and went to the boy. 'What's wrong Daesung?'

'T-tr-trouble!'

GD narrowed his eyes.

'They are here!' Daesung finally caught his breath.

'Who?' Jonghyun asked.

'The three clans, they are approaching, fast!'

A huge explosion was heard in the distance.

'!' GD cussed.

'Yeah, great plan.' TOP's words were dripping with sarcasm.

'Oh shut up and prepare.' GD snarled.