Chapter Fifteen

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hae could feel that Hyuk hadn't fed in a while. 'If you need any, just take it.' Hae whispered to him.

Hyuk frowned. 'If I need what?'

'Blood.'

'You want me to you in the middle of battle?' Hyuk asked incredulous.

Hae blushed.

'Oh for crying out loud, will you stop getting embarrassed every time I say . !' Hyuk yelled.

'Yeye what is going on with them?' Wook asked softly.

Yeye smiled. 'They are just bickering, kinda cute actually.'

Kangin smacked the turtleboy over the head. 'They are our enemies, stop admiring them, you fool!'

'They aren't completely in sync yet and we are with 4 against 2.' Heechul said. 'Let's destroy them once and for all.'

Wookie threw another of his potions but this time towards Hae. A whirlwind of fire surrounded the boy and the potion just vanished.

'Seriously Hae, learn to protect yourself!' Hyuk yelled.

Hae smiled sheepishly.

'Oh look, how adorable.' Yeye exclaimed as he pointed out that several animals nearby had been coated with a water shield.

Hyuk stared at it for a second and turned to watch his water handler. 'Tell me you are kidding me.'

Hae rubbed the nape of his neck.

Kangin stormed at them with a tree he had pulled out. Water sliced it up to useless junk while fire turned it to ashes.

Hae saw the fire wall around them flickering and he knew Hyuk was getting weaker. He concentrated and created a dome of water around them and walked over to his stunned leader. Hae started ing his shirt and tilted his neck. 'Drink.'

Hyuk just stared.

'Drink, please.' Hae looked at the ground.

Hyuk smiled. 'Ask differently.'

'Hyukkie this is not the time to play, just frigging start drinking!' Hae said.

Hyuk crossed his arms.

Hae sighed. 'plsume' he mumbled.

Hyuk pointed at his ear indicating he didn't hear it well.

'Please, me.' Hae's face was turning bright red.

Hyuk's eyes darkened as he almost gently wiped some sweat away from the boy's neck. 'With pleasure.' He said huskily as he buried his fangs into the other. He supported the boy by circling his arms around his waist. Hyuk felt his power returning and multiplying as he drank the sweet blood of his water handler. He noticed how the dome stood its ground as the Kims tried to penetrate it.

 

'Oh my god.' Taemin uttered.

'Ugh, I know.' Sungmin ruffled his hair.

Onew just grinned.

'What?' Kyu asked. He was starting the hate the fact he was always left out.

'They are at it again.' Sunny blushed.

'Who? what?' Kyu frowned.

'Hyuk is Hae.' Amber said calmly.

Kyu's eyes widened. 'WHAT?'

'Not like that you freaking ert.' Sungmin laughed.

'How is the scar?' Onew asked.

'Still itching.'

Onew and Sungmin looked at each other.

'Tae, stay here with Sunny and protect Kyu.' Sungmin ordered.

'Wait what?' Kyu was confused. He grabbed Sungmin's wrist. 'Where are you going, Min?'

Sungmin lifted an eyebrow 'Min?'

Kyu's eye twitched but he kept the wrist captured.

Sungmin's features softened. 'I'm going to check out if they are in danger, together with Amber and Onew.'

'I want to come too.' Kyu stated.

'No.'

'But....'

'Sunny?' Sungmin said.

Sunny surrounded Kyu with wood and dragged the cussing boy inside.

 

Hyuk pulled his fangs out and the last drop that had fallen on his lips. 'You can lower the dome.'

Hae obeyed but coated Hyuk with a shield. Wook saw an opening and threw another potion at Hae. Hyuk quickly shot fire at it. He snapped his head back at Hae and glared as he saw the lack of self defence. 'We'll talk about this later!' He hissed. He turned back to the enemy. 'Prepare to burn, mothe...'

'Hyuk! language!' Hae said utterly shocked.

'Whatever.' The fire handler shrugged and prepared himself to burn this down.

 

As Sungmin, Amber and Onew were flashing towards their leader and Hae they noticed all the animals they encountered in the forest were shielded.

'Wow, daebak.' Amber said.

Sungmin smiled. 'I really like this one.'