Chapter One Hundred Thirty Five

Between Betrayal and Lust

'Amber can I have a word with you?' Yesung said gently.

'Sure oppa.'

They both sat down on the couch.

She looked at her bitten off nails and waited.

'What's going on?' Yeye asked.

'Nothing.' She lied.

'Amber...'

'Oppa, I-I just don't want to talk about it.'

'I thought you'd be happy with Henry being cured.

A soft light appeared in her eyes. 'I am.'

'Then why are you avoiding him?'

The light vanished. She just looked at the ground.

Yeye could tell she was closing up again and he sighed. He hugged her. 'I'm here when you need me and please don't give up on love so easily.'

 

Amber was sitting by the lake, playing with mud. She sculpted several object just to make them fall apart again.

'Here you are.' Henry said softly.

Amber froze for a second. She jumped up and wanted to run off but Henry weaved a wall of roses around them.

'Oh no you don't.' He said.

'Let me go.' She begged.

'Never.'

'Henry...'

'Oh so you do remember me.' The bitterness in his voice hurt her.

Amber grabbed some of the roses and tried to tear them apart.

Henry quickly grabbed her hands. 'You idiot, you'll cut yourself!'

Blood was already dripping from her hands.

'You hate me so much you'd do this?' Henry's voice was getting unstable.

Amber was shaking all over but didn't respond.

'I know I was nothing more than a one night stand to you but....' Henry suddenly shut up when Amber lashed out and hit his cheek full on.

'A one night stand?' She screamed. 'Are you serious? You think what we shared meant nothing? I gave my all to you! And you...you kept everything hidden from me!' She yelled.

'Amber...'

'No! You were dying! And you prefered that I thought you had a thing with Taeyeon instead of telling me the truth. Do I mean so little to you? I am so happy you are cured but somehow our worlds seem even more apart now. You being a human was already tough enough but you are dragon royalty for crying out loud! ' Amber was losing all composure. She threw mud at Henry, who would have laughed at that ridiculous behaviour if it hadn't been so heartbreaking.

Henry pulled the sobbing vampire in a tight embrace. 'You silly, silly girl.' He mumbled. He started to kiss her tears away. 'Don't you get it? You saved my life. I was quite suicidal before I met you. I felt like crap and had no one. Then we happened. That night....let's just say you left quite the impression. You made me want to live again. When I saw you again at the hunter's place, I was overjoyed. But I was afraid. I knew being human was already a disadvantage but I thought that if you found out I was severely ill, you'd toss me aside. Stupid, I know.'

Amber finally reacted to the hug by digging her head into Henry's chest.

'So how long are you going to punish me for?' Henry whispered, taking in her soothing smell.

'A century or two?' Amber breathed.

He lifted her chin and looked her in the eye. 'And if I'd confess my undying love for you?'

A blush spread over Amber's face. 'A decade?'

'And if I promise you to never keep something from you ever again?'

'A year.'

'I want you to be with me, Amber. Can I kiss you?'

'One minute.'

A bright smile spread over Henry's face.

'I love you, Henry.' She cried.

He bit his lip and kept staring.

She punched him. 'Why aren't you kissing me?'

'Still 17 seconds to go.' He stated.

A smile appeared on her face.

'Hardest ten seconds of my life' Henry said as he stared at .

'Idiot.'

'I love you so much, Amber.' Henry closed in. 'And I'll show you how much in 3, 2, 1...'  He pressed his lips onto hers. The kiss quickly turned passionate since they had missed each other for months.

'Be my princess.' He whispered to her as they parted for air.

 

Hyuk knocked on the door. 'TOP, it's me, Hyukjae.'

A shriek was heard. 'Noooo, don't, please don't destroy my stuff!' TOP cried out.

Hyuk felt Hae's hard glare in his neck and sighed. 'I won't, I promise. Now open the door!'

'You'll burn everything!'

'I won't!'

A small sob was heard.

'TOP, I really won't.'

'I don't believe you, you are bad!' TOP shouted.

'TOP, Hae here. Please open the door.'

'Hae Hae?'

'Yes, it's me. Hyuk won't do anything.'

'Are you all better now? Can we play?' TOP was getting excited.

Hyuk was getting impatient. 'Not if you don't open that damn door!'

TOP wailed in anxiety and hugged his toys even tighter.

'LEE HYUK JAE!' Hae shouted.

'I'm sorry, okay?! If you open the door, you can play with Hae.' Hyuk promised.

'And can he eat dinner with me?' TOP asked.

Hyuk gritted his teeth. 'Sure.'

'And sleep with me?'

Hyuk's eyes widened but before he could say anything, Hae spoke up; 'No TOP, I want to sleep with Hyukkie.'

'But, Haeeeeee.' TOP whined. GD rolled his eyes as he could picture the major pout the other was working.

'No, TOP. We can play but at night I need Hyukkie near me.' Hae said, his cheeks turning red as he felt his lover's intense gaze.

Hyuk's heart jumped at those words. His hand traveled from Hae's back to his and he softly squeezed those delicious buns, making Hae blush even more.

GD's eyes widened. He desperately started banging on TOP's door. 'TOP open up, please, before they devour each other in front of me!' He looked over his shoulder and saw Hyuk already nibbling on Hae's neck.

'I'll let you sleep in my bed as much as you want, TOP! Just open the door!' GD shouted. He closed his eyes as he heard Hae moan.

GD fell into the room as the door was suddenly opened. TOP caught him and squeezed him tight.

'I miss sleeping with you GD. Once a year really isn't enough!' TOP smiled.

GD grunted as he hoped the other vampires didn't hear, or worse, understood the meaning behind those words.