Chapter Twelve

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hyuk dropped Hae on the bed.

Kyu wanted to enter but Hyuk prevented him. 'No one is to come in here.' Hyuk hissed.

He slammed the door shut and locked it.

Sungmin grabbed Kyu by the shoulder 'Don't worry, he won't really harm Hae.' Min whispered.

 

Hae was slowly waking up. He heard a weird sound and turned his head. Hyuk was sitting on the chair next to his bed, shooting fire ball after fire ball into the fireplace.

'Explain.' Hyuk suddenly said, his eyes not leaving the fireplace.

Hae nervously his lips. 'They appeared, the one that me before looked very bad. They begged me, I-I felt guilty so I gave in.'

A huge fireball was forming.

Hae gulped, his back was still hurting like hell.

'You felt guily.' Hyuk said slowly. He shot the fire away.

'Yes.'

'Cause he was in pain.' A new fireball was launched.

'Yes.'

'So you let the enemy you dry.' Hyuk finally looked Hae in the eye.

'Ye...No!'

'What kind of a vampire are you?' Hyuk snapped.

'The generous kind?' Hae tried.

Hyuk eyes darkened.

'A stupid one.' Hae added.

'We have no idea what effects your blood has on others. Yet you just donate it away. You might be making the Chois really strong so they can eliminate us. I ing knew water handlers aren't to be trusted!' Hyuk was shouting now.

Hae tried to get up but slumped back into the bed weakly.

'How much did he frigging take?' Hyuk yelled as he supported Hae.

Hae felt dizzy and shook his head.

Hyuk cussed and grabbed Hae. He pushed him towards his neck.

Hae was breathing heavily onto Hyuk's skin making the latter shiver.

'Do it.' Hyuk ordered.

'No.' Hae said weakly.

'I need you strong for when I punish you, you idiot now !'

Hae moved his head away.

Hyuk grabbed his chin and looked down on the other's pretty face. He gasped as he saw how drained he was and how cold his skin felt. He leaned down and without any thought he softly pecked the younger's lips. Hae's eyes widened but before he could say anything a second peck followed. It lasted a little longer, then suddenly he felt a tongue sliding over his bottom lip. Hae closed his eyes and moaned remembering their previous interactions with each other.

The tongue slipped into his mouth and both men froze at the sensation. Hyuk slowly moved his tongue along Hae's and moaned as pleasure shot through his body. He felt himself harden, it shocked him deeply. He pulled back. But Hae, dizzy as he was, couldn't think straight, he wrapped an arm around the other and forced him down again. This time he initiated the kiss. Their heads were tilting from one side to another as they lost themselves even more by every twirl of their tongues. When Hyuk felt his tongue slide against Hae's fangs he remembered his mission. He gently guided Hae towards his neck. Hae started kissing and on the skin of Hyuk's neck making the older groan.

'Hae...' Hyuk whispered.

Hae grazed his fangs over the sensitive skin. Hyuk grabbed the boy by the hair and pushed him deeper against his neck and then he felt the penetration of Hae's fangs. The fact that he was also ually this time made it different. Hyuk felt more than ever. Every cell in his body was screaming at him, telling him to grab this boy and the living daylights out of him. The emotions were so strong that they even turned him on more. Hae kept feeding himself while unconsciously grinding against the other. Hae retreated his fangs as he was panting. Hyuk collapsed on top of him.

'I'm sorry.' Hae whispered.

'For?'

'I don't like to see people in pain or in despair. And even though they are the enemy, they love each other like you love your clan.' Hae said. 'But I never meant to worry you.'

'I wasn't worried.' Hyuk huffed.

'Oh.' Hae was trying hard to keep his eyes open. He was so sleepy.

'I am still angry.' Hyuk said as he lifted himself off the boy. 'I'll be back when you are fully recovered.'

'Hyukkie?'

Hyuk turned around.

'How did you get there so fast?'

Hyuk frowned. He had acted on instinct. He had sensed someone was feeding off of Donghae, he would never forget the pain it had caused him and the next minute he had been there. 'I guess your blood that is racing through my veins pulled me towards you.'

'I see.' Hae was really fighting not to fall asleep.

Hyuk unconsciously smiled at the adorable sight. 'Now sleep.'

'Protect Kyu while I'm gone.' Hae whispered and finally allowed himself to rest.

Hyuk stood there for a minute or two. His fist clenched. He walked out the room. Everyone was standing in the hallway.

'You.' He pointed at Onew. 'Guard this room.'

'You.' He pointed at Sungmin. 'I need to go somewhere so you are in charge.'

'And you.' He glared at Kyu. 'Don't show yourself to me today or I'll rip your throat apart.' And then he was gone.

Kyu stood startled. 'W-what did I do?' He pouted.