Chapter One Hundred Twenty Five

Between Betrayal and Lust

Hyuk entered the kitchen. Kyuhyun was sipping some tea while flipping through a magazine. Before Hyuk could ask, Kyu spoke up.

'He's outside, he needed a breather.'

'Thanks.' Hyuk said as he hurried to the garden.

He frowned as he didn't see Hae there, he went a bit further, closer to the forest. 'Hae?' The wind was a bit chilly. Hyuk shivered. 'Hae? Where are you?'

He walked a bit further until he saw Hae sitting on a fallen tree. He approached his silent lover from behind and hugged him. 'Hey baby, come back inside, it's cold.'

'No, thank you.' Hae's voice was icier than the wind. Hyuk bit his lip. Hae wiggled out of the hug and went deeper inside the forest.

'Look, I'm sorry, I should have listened to you first, I know.' Hyuk pleaded as he followed the other.

'Hyuk?' Hae's voice sounded from behind him. Hyuk, completely confused, turned around and saw a worried Hae approaching him from the other side.

Before Hyuk could process anything else he felt an excruciating pain in his back. In slow motion he saw Hae's face contort into panic he saw those lips opening but didn't hear the actual yell. Hyuk looked over his shoulder just in time to see that Hae change into Leeteuk. Leeteuk who just stabbed him and kept the dagger there.

Hae tried to shield Hyuk but he couldn't, it didn't work.

'You two are going to follow me quietly, right now. If you trigger anything to the others, I'm going to get them killed one by one. So you better not signal the others' Leeteuk said.

Hae nodded and secretly placed a water patch against Hyuk's wound, around the dagger. He made sure his panic was contained not wanting to get Kyu or Siwon in trouble as well.

'Get the hell out of here, Hae!' Hyuk yelled.

'Sorry, Hyukkie, you know I can't do that.' Hae said softly.

'You two make me sick.' Leeteuk growled.

'You tagged Key.' Hyuk's brain had kicked in again.

'The shapeshifter, yeah.' Leeteuk smirked as he took Hae's hand and teleported them all away.

 

They were underground.

'Please remove that dagger.' Hae said. 'I'll obey, just stop hurting him.'

'No can do, I need you obedient and in pain.' Leeteuk said as he dug the dagger a little deeper. Hae paled as Hyuk cried out.

Hae was ordered to cuff himself to a wall. Hyuk started fighting and yelling, telling Hae to escape. The wound got worse. Hyuk tried to use his powers but something with the dagger prevented him to do so. He watched as Leeteuk cuffed the other hand of his lover.

'I could kill you now. ' Leeteuk hissed as his hand slapped Hae's cheek. 'But where is the fun in that.'

The intensity and severity of the situation sank into Hyuk's brain. His eyes desperately connected with Hae's. 'Please don't hurt him, Leeteuk, I'll do anything, just don't hurt Hae.' Hyuk begged. 'Don't take him away from me.' Tears started to form as breathing became painful.

'Are you feeling the poison yet?' Leeteuk asked.

Hyuk knew Hae's water patch was slowing down the process.

Leeteuk ignored the lack of response and slowly pulled out the dagger. Hae tried to conjure the shield again but it still didn't work. Leeteuk caught on and laughed. 'You think I came ill prepared? I know all of your powers and its limits. I want you to suffer, water handler. Just as I have suffered for decades. I want your world to crumble down just like mine has. I want you to watch as I take your most precious thing and ruin it in front of your eyes.'

Hae's eyes never left Hyuk's. 'Please, don't harm him. This is between you and me, Leeteuk, let Hyuk go.'

'You took away my lover, I'll take yours.'

'Victoria woke up, did you know this?' Hae said.

Leeteuk's eyes widened. 'Vic?'

'Yes the woman you claim to love yet you didn't even wonder how she was doing.' Hae said, his voice unforgiving.

'Is she alright?' Leeteuk asked.

'Let Hyuk go and I'll tell you all you want.'

'You are lying!' Leeteuk screamed.

'If I was, would I know about the baby?' Hae said.

Leeteuk seemed to be lost in his own world. Hae took the opportunity to intensify his healing patch on Hyuk. The boy moaned as he felt the glow of healing. He opened his eyes and saw Hae's worried ones. 'I'm fine.' Hyuk mouthed. He tried to use his powers but he couldn't. He forced himself to shut out his emotions and tried to think of solutions.

'Did you kill the baby?' Hae asked.

Leeteuk's eyes refocused. 'I needed his powers, when I was done with him I just dumped him somewhere. He's probably dead, yeah.'

Anger flashed through Hae's eyes. 'How could you? You have turned into a monster!'

'You made me this way!' Leeteuk screamed as he wrapped his hands around Hae's neck and started to choke him.

'Don't!' Hyuk yelled as he tried to get up and stumbled to the others.

Leeteuk let go. 'Oh you are smart, you  wanted to be killed quickly, didn't you? Nah, I have different plans for you.' He turned around and grabbed Hyuk's wrist, dragging him further away from Hae.

'You can watch while life leaves your lover second by second.' Leeteuk smirked as he chained Hyuk on the opposite wall. 'Reflect on your sins as you see him struggle against death.'

'NO!' Hae screamed as he saw Leeteuk aim a gun at Hyuk. Three shots were heard and Hae saw Hyuk's body go limp as he tried to assess the damage through his tearful eyes.

Leeteuk left the room, leaving Hae alone with an unconscious and severely wounded Hyuk.