Mistake

What if fiction becomes reality? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzILD68udIA

Yoochun

 

There she comes. The woman who made Su's and my break up definite once and for all. Woman, I won't make it easy for you. That right I owe as his ex-lover.

" 'ello. It is u pleasure to meet you." she says happily and flashes a smile at Jae and me.

I intentionally winch her heavy accent.

You know something, woman? French accent only sounds bad when you do it.

"Hello. I am Kim Jaejoong." hyung introduces himself.

"Hello. I guess you know who I am."

She nods eagerly.

"You arre Park Yoochun, n'est ce pas?"

I hardly can suppress my laughter at her heavy French accent. It is just too hilarious to listen to. Su gives me an angry glare to shut me up. I relax my facial muscles so I have better control over myself.

 

"So you know DBSK?" Jae hyung asks surprised.

"Yes, I know."

"How about we leave now? Do we still have some liquor at the house Jae hyung?" I interpose to get rid of this awkward atmosphere.

I really need some alcohol to be able to put up with you, b-lon-die.

"Yes we do."

"Great. Then we don't have to go shopping."

We head off and all together get in a cab. It is quite crowded and I even have to sit next to this Amelie woman. Thank god that the drive is short.

As soon as we arrive at the house she starts to freak out over it, how great and beautiful it is.

“It eez so beautiful. I really like zis ‘ouse.”

“I really like zis ‘ouse… Blabla. No one cares.” I copy her lowly and pull and annoyed face.

Jae hears it and tries to hide his laughter.

Su constantly has a stupid smile on his face of that kind, you wish to punch off his face.

I wear a false smile and pull myself together, at least as far as my self-control allows me to.

Inside we go into the living room and with relieve I see that the cleaning lady did a good job in wiping out the traces from last night. Su shows Amelie a seat next to him.

Hyung and I go to get the drinks from the kitchen. I take the chance to check the dust bins and am relieved that all the bottles from last night were brought out of the house already.

I guess I have to give her a tip the next time I see her.

As we return to the living room Su and Amelie sit on the sofa, not talking at all. Amelie keeps scanning the room with amazement and Su keeps scanning her with the same look in his eyes. Watching that scene sends a chill down my spine.

"Here we are. What would you like to drink Amelie?" Jae hyung says and puts the bottles on the table.

"I don't know. Somezing not so 'ard. I am no good drinker."

"Let me handle that Hyung. Hey Su. Give hyung something to drink. Where did you leave your manners?" I and yet again he pulls this hilarious face that lifts my mood in an instant.

I mix something for Amelie, placing myself in front of it so no one of the other guys can see what I mix together.

"Here you go. A light version of my special." I say with a sneaky smile on my lips.

"Zank you." she says and takes the drink I hand her.

Muhahaha! Enjoy your drink, my lady. After that one you will be knocked out.

Su and I grab something to drink too and we all do a toast on the future and drink.

"So Amelie. You are interested in our Su baby?" I ask her while giving Su a dirty look.

"Yoochun. Don't ask something like that. It's embarrassing." he whispers and flashes me a strict look.

"What? Who wouldn't like our Su baby?"

Now he wears an angry look and takes a big gulp to hide his anger from Amelie.

"Don't you think so too Amelie? Isn't he adorable?" I pat his head while saying that and Su pushes my hand away making a hissing sound.

She seems nervous and uncomfortable.

Yes, I am indeed a genius.

" 'e is really nice, yes."

 

I keep the lead of the conversation, childishly not leaving any chance slip through my fingers to put her into uncomfortable situations. I know how stupid that is, but one isn't supposed to like your ex-lover's new lover after all. I also keep refilling her glass until she is completely drunk. Actually not just her but me too which causes me to drift into a sleeplike condition in which I can still hear what happens around me. I can hear Jae hyung and Junsu talking.

"She is completely drunk."

"No. I am not drunk." she blabbers.

"You should bring her home Su. I'll call for a cab, ok?"

"Please." Su says pleading.

He lifts her up and I can hear her babbling something in French.

"Je suis fatiguée. J’ai mal au cœur."

I hear hyung reentering the room.

"The cab is on its way."

"Thanks. And what about him?"

"Naw, just leave him. He can just sleep there. I'll get a blanket."

Then I drift away into a deep sleep.

 

Ouch. My back hurts. Why is it so cold? Did I leave the window open again?

I look around and notice that I am still in the living room. I get up, fall back down again because I am still very drunk.

I don't feel so well so I don't want to be alone and I crawl upstairs. With some fails before I open the door to the room and stumble inside crawling under a blanket. My hands feel a body lying next to me. I fold my arms around him and pull him closer.

"Su~."

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYNr_jFCnk

Jaejoong

 

After I tidied up a bit in the living room I went to bed. I felt the alcohol kick in making me feel dizzy and very sleepy. I left Yoochun on the sofa in the living room since he is just too heavy for me to carry all the way up the stairs and into his bed room. After snuggling into my blanket I fall asleep quickly.

 

Slowly I drift from a tight, dreamless sleep into a half awake state, feeling something on my body. I get hugged tightly and feel a warm breath on my bare neck. Drowsily I try to shift to the other side to see what is happening. The instant I see who is lying in front of me, squeezing my bare chest against his warm body, I freeze.

“Su~.” Yoochun whispers in my ear, his eyes closed. He takes a deep breath, smelling my hair. “Smells so good.”

My mind is blank, being held captive in Yoochun’s arms. His flushed cheeks and his breath disclose that he is still very drunk.

I am paralyzed so I can’t even try to break free from his tight grip on me. I don’t even blink anymore for too long that my eyes go dry and as a result start to tear up to keep them moisturized.

“I miss you soooo mush.” he purrs and buries his face into my chest.

He starts to softly kiss my throat up to my jawline until he ends up at the corner of my mouth. He is panting slightly as he makes a short break. I can feel his heart beating heavily. Slowly I can feel my limbs again but too late to keep him from kissing me on the mouth. I don’t move one bit what makes him stop.

“Why don’t yoou resbond, Su~?” he looks at me sulkily his eyes only half open.

I finally find the strength to shove him away from me so I manage to get out of bed.

But a hand clutches my wrist and pulls be back with so much force that I crash into the mattress and have to struggle for breath.

“Su us’ally makes wheneva I want to. Take mee Su~. Now…” he murmurs between his drunken chuckles.  

Chun catches my other wrist and holds my arms in a tight grip over my head. I desperately try to break free. As he notices me struggling he sits on my hips to pin me to the mattress.

“I wan’ you. Now…” he whispers in a husky voice. Everything now happens like in slow-motion. He is about to close the distance between our faces, still holding down my arms. I try to make him come to his senses again but all that comes out of my mouth are desperate gasps. My throat is just too dry to actually make a sound come out. “No. No. Don’t do this.” I mouth over and over again until he kisses me again. My body immediately remembers his soft lips from the other time. I automatically go along with his movements. I lose track of reality once more. My body had to live without someone caressing it for too long. I have longed for a tenderly touch like forever already; so much that reason completely gets buried by this dominant desire. My muscles relax and I completely give in to this secure feeling I have missed so much.

Our bodies brush against each other. Yoochun kisses me passionately but then breaks the kiss to kiss my forehead, then my eyelids, moving to my cheekbone kissing along my jawline. He softly nibbles at my ear. At every moment I can feel his warm breath brushing over my skin.

His lips caress my throat; my weak point. My fluttering heart makes me breathe hard. I am starting to sweat slightly caused by our combined body heat.

I flip us around so I am on top of him now. I grab his hands; our fingers entwined and I lead them to rest on the pillow above Chun’s head.

I brush my lips over his nose tip and kiss him softly on the lips. At the same time I loosen my grip on his sweaty hands and reach to the bottom of his shirt. I shove it upwards to slip it off him, exposing his broad shoulders and bare chest. I stretch out my arm with the shirt in my hand to let it slowly slip on the floor…

 

The moment I wake up and see Chun soundly asleep beside me, I realize that I stepped over a line. I used Yoochun’s weak moment and let loneliness take over control. Out of disappointment and anger hot tears gather in the corner of my eyes and roll down my face.

I clench my teeth and hands to hold back the angry growl.

I can’t believe I actually let this happen. I betrayed Yoochun, Su,… Yunho. How can I ever look them in the eyes again?

I press my fist against my mouth to suppress the sobs. I get up silently and put on my clothes. I crouch on the floor my face buried in my palms and try to pull myself together.

Maybe he doesn’t remember because of the alcohol. First I have to put on his boxers again. I have to hide it from him if possible.

I pick up his boxers from the floor and dress him, careful not to wake Chun up. I collect the rest of his clothes and arrange them on the chair at the desk. Then I tip toe out of my room, close the door without making a sound and disappear in Chunnie’s room. I undo the bed as if some had slept in it.

Then I go into the bathroom strip my clothes off, put them into the laundry basket and turn on the shower. I let hot water pour over me and I allow myself to cry soundlessly.