Filler xDDD

What if fiction becomes reality? ;)

recommended song

Jaejoong

 

After a strong pour of rain, when the grass is still dripping wet and the clouds are still dark and thick the sun slowly starts to fight his way through the thick layer of clouds and leaves a slightly warm touch on your cold skin.

I feel like this for now. Thanks to Yoochun’s appearance in SKKS we can start to climb up again, regaining our strength to fight our way all up. I feel more enthusiastic then ever since we left SMEnt. They might be just small achievements, but for me they are big steps out of the darkness I was in.

The set back from Junsu’s tweets didn’t have such a great impact as it would have a few months ago. Finally I can make myself believe that everything will turn alright somehow.

I work like a maniac, practicing my singing and dancing. When I don’t do that I sit at the computer, piano or whatever to compose music, write lyrics and so on. I don’t even really leave myself an opportunity for being depressed.

The only thing that really distracts me at the moment is Yoochun’s and Su’s strange behavior. They always whisper about something and pretend that it is nothing, but I don’t buy that.

What confuses me even more is that Yoochun seems annoyed but Su behaves like a pubescent high school girl. Always giggling behind his hand as if I won’t notice that way.

It’s already been like this since a few days, but up until now I wasn’t able to find out the reason behind it. But I guess there isn’t much reason behind it anyway.

They are all lovey-dovey after all and that kind of holds me back from sticking my nose into it too much.

I really don’t want to know all details about what they are doing when I am not there. That’s some information I can live without very well. I mean I wouldn’t tell them all the details about my private live either.

But another fact lets me doubt that that’s the reason. Today it happens especially often that Junsu whispers with Yoochun, but he seems to lose his patience for good now, as he keeps rolling his eyes and lets his head drop again and again in annoyance. They keep discussing something as we have lunch break, but I am still talking about something with our choreographer.

As I walk over to them they immediately stop talking.

“What are you talking about in secret huh? Lovers talk I am not supposed to know?” I say trying to make them spit out something with a surprise attack.

“It’s nothing important. Just the usual.” Su says, making it more than obvious that he is hiding something from me.

Yoochun rolls his eyes again and announces that he will get something to eat.

“Are you hungry?” Su asks me.

I shake my head, on the one hand because I sense the chance to make him spill out the news he is hiding from me and on the other hand that I just need to eat something a bit later so I won’t eat too much. Putting on fat definitely would be horrible.

“How are you feeling these days?” Su asks me in excitement.

Oh come on. There is no denying Su. Why don’t you just spit it out already?

“I am quite alright, actually. I guess I finally started to pick myself up a bit.” I say hoping that he caught the bite and starts a conversation with me so I can tease it outta him.

“Wanna hear another episode of the Yoosu-story?” Su asks me.

Oh, why don’t you tell me that other thing before? Hmpf… but I really want to know more about their relationship since they had left me out.Scandal!

“Uhm, why not? As hyung I should know, shouldn’t I?” I assure him with a smile.

“So. Where were we? Ah, yes. We’ll jump a bit since there didn’t happen any interesting things up until one day. We had returned from your place and went home to my apartment…”   

 

 

YooSu’s Story III

 

It’s already been quite some time since Chun and I became a couple and we already had a talk about whether we should tell Jae hyung or not. In the end we decided not to, considering his and Yunho hyung’s situation made us feel bad towards him. Being all lovey-dovey in front of him would have been just too cruel in our opinions.

Sometimes it wasn’t easy to hide it from him, especially when he came over to either of our places without calling and surprised us while we were busy doing couple stuff.

But those couple-things are definitely the opposite of so far. Every time Chun stopped before we could get to the next stage. I know that we agreed to take it slow and all, but it’s not as easy as I thought. In fact I feel more and more frustrated with every time that he indirectly rejects me. I am not too sure what to do. Asking him directly is something I am afraid of. What do I do if he says that he doesn’t want me and him to go this far? I guess I would be hurt very bad if I hear these things from him. But then I can’t help it but feeling attracted to him so much. I definitely am in a pinch there.

I feel something wet on my left foot so I look down and see a with coffee flooded kitchen counter, the coffee dripping down over the edge onto my foot.

“ARGH!” Just now I feel that it is really hot and I jump at the sudden sensation. I pull off the sock and see that there is a bright red spot on top of my foot. It hurts like hell so I press the palm of my hand to the injured spot ignoring that the coffee is still dripping down onto the floor next to me.

“Argh. . Why does that hurt so much?” I say through gritted teeth.

That moment Yoochun turns around the corner.

“Being a crybaby again, huh?” he says not really concerned, but then he stops as he sees me crouching on the floor holding my foot. He rushes over to me and crouches down next to me. He takes away my hand from the burned foot to take a look.

“What did you do? That looks bad.” he says worried.

“The hot coffee spilt on my foot.” I respond pulling in air through my teeth.

“We need to cool it. Come on.”

He pulls me up and lays my arm over his shoulder supporting me as we go into the bathroom. I sit down on the edge of the bathtub, Chunnie pulling up my pant leg and carefully putting my foot into the tub. He turns on the shower head dipping the water over my foot with his hand.

“Does it hurt much?” he asks me as he looks at me in concern.

“Not as bad as before.”

I watch him treating my wound with care, my eyes trailing over his back, slowly wandering to his hair that is tied up. I reach out my hand to touch his hair what makes him flinch and pours water all over his shirt and my pants.

“AHH! Don’t surprise me like that. Now we’re all wet.” He yells and looks at himself in the mirror.

“Great.” he says a bit pissed.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose.” I defend myself and step out of the tub to check on Yoochun, but as I try to stand on my hurt foot, my leg just won’t carry me anymore because it fell asleep and I sink on the floor with a thud. Yoochun whirls around and looks at me kind of amused. I can clearly see that he is suppressing laughter.

“Ouch! Don’t laugh at me.”

“I don’t laugh at you.” He replies with a big smile on his lips as he helps me to stand up.

“Oh, you are wet too. Let’s get you changed and that wound. We have to treat and bandage it. Come on.” He says and leads me into the bedroom. I sit down on the bed but Chun disappears into the bathroom once more to get the medicine to take care of my burning. He returns with the first aid kit in his hands and kneels down before me as if he is about to propose to me. Suddenly his hands move up to the top of my jeans and start to them. As he is about to it I grab his hand to stop him.

You are too cruel Yoochun. Oh my god, I didn’t know that my heart could beat this fast. It feels like it will explode any second.  

“What are you doing?” I say shocked.

“I just wanted to help you out of your jeans. It would be kinda stupid to put them off after bandaging your foot since the jeans leg won’t fit over the bandage. But if you want to do it yourself…”

“I will do it myself!” I say a bit too loud, completely nervous now.

The hell will I let you do it. It would just end in an embarrassing situation for me. I feel my temperature rising enough just like this. I don’t need more sensation added.

Chunnie turns away from me and puts off his shirt and takes a dry one from my closet. I pull off the jeans off halfway but have to ask for Chun’s help – who is still half - anyway since I can’t pull the tight jeans over the foot without ripping open the hurt skin. I watch him not able to control my gaze that is wandering over his chest.

Yoochun smirks. Putting the pants on the bed next to me.

“Am I that good looking?” he chuckles.

I turn my head and feel my cheeks burn as if they caught fire.

“What are you saying?” I say nervously.

“You keep staring at me, Su.” Chun says teasingly knowing that he can make me even more nervous.

“I wasn’t staring…” I mumble shyly.

“You look good too, Junsu.” He says in a husky voice still smiling while he puts some ointment on the wound. I wince at his touch.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to.” He mumbles.

Now he is even gentler then before and finishes the treatment of the wound. He looks up at me making my heart jump.

“So. All done. Is it better now?”

“Uhm. Thanks.”

I feel really nervous. I can’t collect my thoughts at all anymore. To avoid him I turn around and pull my pajama pants out from under the pillow and put them on. Yoochun sits next to me now and looks me in the eyes. His face is framed by his long black hair, shimmering in the dim light of the setting sun.

Without me noticing I move closer and closer until our lips touch. Chun takes my face into his palm and pulls me closer. I feel his warm breath brushing over my skin. My right hand rests on his hip while the other one supports the weight of my body on the bed sheets. Our lips move slowly and gentle, but I can’t hold back anymore and deepen the kiss. Cold and hot waves rush through my body making me dizzy. I pant slightly as my heart hammers in my chest so loudly that I can hear the blood pulsating in my ears. I lean over Yoochun so he has no other choice than lying down on the bed. I am half lying on him now, still kissing him passionately. Yoochun’s hands rest on my back, grabbing the shirt I am wearing. Suddenly Chun breaks the kiss and I look at him disappointed.

“Did you eat dinner already?” he asks me.

What did he ask me? In this kind of situation he asks me if I ate dinner? Are you serious?

“What?” I ask in disbelieve.

“Dinner. Did you eat dinner?”

Frustrated and somehow pissed I get up from the bed and storm out.

What kind of game are you playing? You have to be kidding me! How can you ask such a question in a situation like this? First you make me go all hot and then… ARGH!

“WAH!” I yell and kick some basket out of my way.

“What is wrong with you? Don’t break down the whole place.” Chun scolds me as he rushes after me.

“I can crush this place down as much as I want, ok!? It’s my place!” I yell at him.

“Why are you so pissed all of a sudden?”

“I am just pissed. Can’t you leave it at that?”

“No. I can’t leave it at that.” Chun replies mad.

“If you don’t know by yourself, then forget it!”

I head into the living room and sit down on the sofa hugging a pillow. Yoochun stands at the door leaning against the door frame.

“How am I supposed to know? I can’t read minds.” Now he is really mad at me.

“You never… always when we… Argh, forget it!” I look outside the window, trying to avoid his gaze.

“What when we do what? You have to tell me if there is something that gets on your nerves. Communication. That’s the main point in a relationship.” he says judging.

I sit there frowning my arms folded in front of my chest. Without looking at him I start talking.

“You always push me away when we are about to… about…” I can’t say it out loud, feeling my cheeks turn red.

“When we are about to?” he says teasing, but the preoccupied me just won’t notice and falls into his trap.

“When we are about to be… more intimate.” I whisper the last few words as if it would change anything in their meaning.

“So that’s the reason for you being this mad?” Chun asks me in a soft voice.

“Uhm.” I just nod.

He walks over to me and I feel him sitting down next to me on the sofa, laying his hand on my shoulder.

“Hey. I thought we want to take it slow?” he softly says.

“Yeah. Yes, we did. But this slow? I kind of feel that you just use that as an excuse.” I pout, still not looking at him.

“I don’t use that as an excuse. No way I do. Do you even know how hard it is for me to stop myself every time?”

“Then why do you do it in the first place?” I say turning my head to look at him.

“I just didn’t want to push you into anything. I was afraid that you won’t want to.”

“Why didn’t you just ask me then?”

“Why didn’t you just tell me that you are ready?” he says pulling up his eye brows.

“You have a point there…” I have to admit.

“Everything alright again?” he assures himself. I nod and cuddle into his chest my arms embracing his slender waist. Yoochun hugs me tightly and kisses the top of my head.

“At the next opportunity we’ll go all the way, ok?” Chunnie says his cheek resting on my head.

“How about now?” I whisper anxiously waiting for his response.

“Wow. Aren’t you a naughty boy in truth, huh?” he chuckles.

“You sure? If I start I won’t stop.”

“Uhm.” I say and nod.

“Alright. As you wish my precious.”

Chun grabs my hand and pulls me up from the couch. Like this we stumble into the bed room and slam the door shut.

 

Extra in the darkness

 

“Do you know how to do it?” I whisper.

“No. Just from those fan fics. You?”

“No.”

“Ok, then let’s experiment a bit.” Chun chuckles and pulls the blanket over our heads.

 


Sorry  ^^ I kinda felt like writing this... cutesy mood xDDD I hope you still like it =D