A/N: The End

Behind the Thick-Framed Glasses


✻ chapter fourtyeight
the end
bob the unicorn's pov
 
 

L.Joe: *pops out from behind a wall* Hey... anybody here? *looks around* Where's author-nim?

Eun Mi: *pops up from behind him* She's in her room watching Reply 1997. Apparently, she's too busy fangirling over Hoya to be here.

L.Joe: WHAT!??!?! She's not even here for the last chapter? What kind of author-nim is she?

Eun Mi: An awesome one? *gives him the look* Anyways, I guess we have to do this ourselves.

L.Joe: Arasseo. *turns to you, yes YOU* Author-nim is very grateful for sticking with her throughout the past three months. She never would have thought her super lame story would be completed so fast.

Eun Mi: Yuppers! Usually stories here on AFF take up to at least 4 or 5 months and even a year. It's all because of you guys, yes you wonderful subbies, that she got the motivation to continue writing. Or else she would have given up on her crappy writing skills a loooooong time ago.

L.Joe: So for each and everyone of you, author-nim has sent a butterfly-eating, cotton candy-smelling, rainbow-riding fluffy unicorn and should be arriving in your mailbox at around................ NOW.

Eun Mi: All damage done by the unicorns does not have anything to do with us, so don't sue author-nim if your room suddenly has a gaping hole in the ceiling. 

L.Joe: Author-nim has put up the foreword to the sequel, where you can spazz and fangirl about me and stuff... It's called 'Behind the Bright Smile'. Isn't that such a lame title?

Eun Mi: Yeah... anyways, the link will be here-

Changjo: *pops out of no where and scares the crap outta Eun Mi and L.Joe* FLUFFY BLUE SPUDGY-EATING UNICORNS!!

Eun Mi: Hey, I was supposed to do that!! 

Changjo: *sticks tongue out* Merong~

Eun Mi: *clutches L.Joe's arm* Oppa, he stuck his tongue out at me! Do something about it~

L.Joe: *blushes at her aegyo* O-okay...

Changjo: *smirk* He can't do anything to me! His old grandpa body can't even catch up with me!

L.Joe: YA, I'M NOT AN OLD GRANDPA!!

Changjo: *runs away and sticks his tongue out at him* Merong~

L.Joe: YA, CHOI JONGHYUN!! *tries to chase after him*

Eun Mi: So, since Changjo already did my job, we'll be going now. Thank you so much for supporting author-nim. We hope to see you in the sequel!! *bows*

Seohyun: *descends from heaven and throws confetti*

Sooyoung: *bow*

Teen Top: *bow*

BlackAngelz: *bow*

Jung Twins: ...

AFF Ninjas: BOW NOW BEFORE WE USE OUR EPIC NINJA SKILLS ON YOU AGAIN.

Jung Twins: *forced to bow*

Zelo: *pops in* I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SEQUEL, NOT YONGGUK HYUNG, OR DAEHYUN HYUNG, IT'S MEEEEEEE!!!

Author-nim: *finally walks through the door* Hoya is so cute in Reply 1997, he's like so amazing! I swear, he's gonna ruin my bias list like Dongwoo and- ZELO WHAT DID YOU JUST DO I'M GOING TO BE MURDERED TONIGHT!!

Zelo: But it's true! You didn't choose Yongguk Hyung or Daehyun Hyung... and so the three people who chose option number 3 in the poll corrupted your mind and you chose me. *grins innocently*

Author-nim: *hides behind a rock* I'M SORRY SARANGHENIEL PLEASE DON'T KILL AND ALL YOUR OTHER FRIENDS WHO VOTED FOR YONGGUK I FEEL LIKE CRAP NOW FOR SAYING THIS I'M SORRY IF YOU KILL ME I CAN'T WATCH THE REST OF REPLY 1997 SO PLEASE WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH AND THEN YOU CAN KILL ME!!!

 

 

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
 

✻ author's note the dorky me
Thank you so much for supporting my first fanfic here on aff. It really does mean a lot whenever you comment or sub. Extra thanks for whoever tweeted my story and extra love for everyone else ♥ I love you guys, see you in the sequel!
  
~Ljjang창조♪