Special Chapter: What Exactly Happened to the Jung Twins?

Behind the Thick-Framed Glasses

 

✻ chapter fourtysix
what exactly happened to the jung twins?
bob the unicorn's pov
 
 

Did you see the look on that idiot's face? Priceless!"

"Yeah, he was so oblivious to what was happening. And it only helped us out too!"

"How can her friends be so gullible?"

The infamous Jung twins were talking bad about Eun Mi and L.Joe, of course. They were walking home from school and it was the day Eun Mi had mysteriously disappeared.

"Really, torturing them is going to be so much fun!" Ji Yoo cackles.

Yoo Jin nodded in agreement and broke into an evil grin. "Let's come up with ways on how to make their lives more miserable!"

"Oh no you don't!" A voice came out from no where.

Suddenly, six masked people appeared in front of them, blocking the twin's path. They were all wearing black ninja outfits and each had a different color karate belt around their waist.

The one wearing the red belt, whose name was I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER, stepped out. "We're the AFF ninjas and we're here to stop you!"

Ji Yoo stared at them and Yoo Jin laughed. "What in the world?"

"Don't mock us!!" The yellow-belt-ninja, leeyoungjisaid. "We are the most skilled and talented ninjas of all time!"

"Yeah! Even better than Jackie Chan!!" The one with the green belt, whose name was pandagirl753, cried.

TheNoisiestOne, the purple belt ninja, wacked her in the head. "Jackie Chan wasn't a ninja, you doofus!"

"Yeah he was!" pandagirl753 argued back. The two got into a cat-fight and the ninja wearing the orange belt, saveme, facepalmed.

"Would you two shut up?! We're on a mission here!!"

The two stuck their tongues out at each other and the blue belt ninja, cuteheartbreaker13, stepped in between them. "Anyways, we're not going to let you ruin our beloved main character's lives!"

The twins snorted. "How are you going to stop us? With flamethrowers?"

"Yeah!" pandagirl753 chirped, earning her another wack in the head from TheNoisiestOne.

"No, we're gonna stop you with our awesomeness!" cuteheartbreaker13 pumped her fist in the air. "Stop girl, in the name of looooooooove~"

And with that, the ninjas formed a circle around the two twins and closed in on them.

"What the fu-" Yoo Jin started.

"NO SWEARING!!!" leeyoungji screamed before doing a karate-chop on mid-air, hitting him square in the back. He slumped over, in pain and his sister looked frightened beside him.

pandagirl753 and TheNoisiestOne put them into headlocks and gagged them. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't wriggle out of the ninja's grasp.

"Lights out for you two!" I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER whispered in their ears and then all the twins saw was black.

 

~Several Painful Hours Later~


"GET THIS SACK OFF MY HEAD RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!" Yoo Jin shouted.

"No."

"I SAID RIGHT NOW!!"

"No."

"TAKE IT OFF, I'M SUFFOCATING!!"

"I don't want to."

"Just do it already, I hate it when people whine. Especially guys! It's so unmanly." saveme said with a huff.

leeyoungji sighed and took the brown sacks off of the twin's heads. After gagging the two, the AFF ninjas had tied them up in a chair in a very secluded place where no one could find them. Yoo Jin had managed to bite off the gag and started screaming his little head off.

"What do you want from us?!" Ji Yoo said, struggling to get the ropes on her wrists loose.

pandagirl753 answered her. "We want all your money, all your possessions, and all your valuables, including your fluffy unicorns and rainbow-"

SMACK.

"Green, shut up!" TheNoisiestOne had wacked her again. "Be serious!"

"I am being serious!!" pandagirl753 protested, rubbing her head.

"Both of you guys, time-out. NOW." I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER pointed to two opposite corners in the room.

"But she started it-"

"NOW."

Sighing heavily, the green and purple ninjas trudged to their assigned corners, taking a time-out.

"I have never heard of ninjas taking time-outs before." Ji Hoo gawked, google-eyed.

saveme snorted. "Now you have!"

"You still haven't answered my question, you nincompoops!" Yoo Jin said. Although he wasn't claustrophobic, he was the fidgety type and couldn't stay still for long. Being tied up was not helping.

"We're not nin-compoops, we're nin-jas!" leeyoungji said, kicking him in the shins. He howled at the pain.

cuteheartbreaker13 turned to author-nim. "Why am I stuck with these kids? And why do I have the same color font as you?"

I don't know, now shush. I like blue, so you should be honored to share the color with me.

"What about me, author-nim? How come I don't get that kind of blue?!" pandagirl753 whined. 

"YA, YOU'RE ON A TIME-OUT RIGHT NOW, NO TALKING!!" I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER screamed at the green ninja, who recoiled in fear at their leader.

Ji Yoo couldn't take it anymore and jumped out her chair, ropes still attached to the chair and lifting Yoo Jin up behind her. "Hey, we're here too! Don't forget about us!"

"What is it?" TheNoisiestOne asked.

"How come we don't get pretty color fonts too?" Ji Yoo wondered.

Yoo Jin rolled his eyes at her. "After all we did to Eun Mi and L.Joe, do you really think we'll get pretty color fonts like them?"

His twin sister gave him a 'hmph' and stuck her tongue out at him. Yoo Jin ignored her and turned to the ninjas. "Let us go!! This is a crime you know; kidnapping and stuff. You'll get arrested for this!"

"Ninjas don't get arrested." saveme pointed out.

"Just let us go! We want to live! We're too young to die!" He cried pathetically. 

leeyoungji sighed. "Arasseo, we'll let you go. But you have to leave Eun Mi and L.Joe alone."

"And go back to America, where you belong!" cuteheartbreaker13 piped up.

"We will, we promise!" Ji Yoo exclaimed.

"You said promise. If you break it, we will personally hunt you down and kidnap you again." pandagirl753 sneered.

"We got it, now please get us out of here!"

The ninjas untied their hostages, who bolted from the secluded area, back to their apartment (wherever that was), packed their stuff, and immediately flew back to America on a plane carrying passengers with illegal passports. 

"Now, with that over with, let's go get some food!!" TheNoisiestOne threw her hands up in the air in happiness.

I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER held up her ninja wallet. "My treat!"

"YEAH!!" All the ninjas cried. 

"I call Shin Ramyun!!" TheNoisiestOne cried happily. 

"No, I called dibs first!!" pandagirl753 shouted. 

This time it was cuteheartbreaker13 who hit them in the head. "My ramyun. End of story."

"Why are we even here..." leeyoungjisaveme, and I_LUV_KPOP_4_EVER flipped their own tables, not believing how immature their fellow ninjas were.

As our the crew of AFF ninjas left for a snack, a mysterious ninja with a pink belt appeared out of no where. She went by the name of Our_BlackPearl. "Uh, guys? Are you guys here?"

Silence.

"I'm late for the mission again?! But I wanted to kick the twin's butts so badly!!" Our_BlackPearl cried in disappointment. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"