Chapter 62 : Problems?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

 

Chapter 62 : Problems? 


 

"Yah." Lay poked Ji Hyun, who was currently spacing out.
 
"Why did you write that song?" Ji Hyun asked.
 
"Um. . . one of my friends felt like that before." Lay said.
 

Narrator's POV :

Everybody was gathered in the living room. Everyone felt awkward with each other. Well, let's just say the awkwardness was blown away when Minwoo and Myun Min arrived.

"Why are you guys. . . . so awkward?" Myun Min and Minwoo chorused while staring at everyone, intensively. The girls avoided their stare while sweating nervously. Myun Min and Minwoo are persistent in knowing what happened.

"Someone needs to spit it out!" Myun Min and Minwoo chorused, again while staring at the boys intensively. The boys started sweating nervously while scratching the nape of their necks.

"U-uh. . . ." The boys stammered while avoiding their gaze.

"You guys are so unfair! I was just gone for how many minutes and now you guys aren't telling me?!" Myun Min whined, throwing fit tantrums from here to there.

"Tell you what?" The girls, EXO and Donghae asked while looking at Myun Min innocently. They blinked at her like nothing happened. 

"Telling me why you guys are so awkward with each other! And where did you guys go? We just went out and now we see is awkwardness!" Myun Min ranted out while pacing back and forth. 

"Ease down Myun Minnie~ You might have HBP." Eun Ji said while patting Myun Min on the shoulder. Well, it's too late because...

"I'M GONNA GET ONE IF YOU--" Myun Min was about to explode in anger but Minwoo cut her off. Minwoo patted Myun Min's shoulder.

"Babes, just chill down." Everyone looked at Minwoo with eyes that are as big as an Owl's eyes. 

"Babes?!" The girls were bewildered by their 'pet name' for each other. 

"Stop changing the topic!" Myun Min exclaimed, startling everyone. 

"Sorry. . ." Minwoo apologized while scratching the back of this head. 

"Look Myun Min, we just went out too. You know." Said Chanyeol who stood up while doing hand gestures.

"Well. . . Why didn't you tell me? Where did you guys even go?" Myun Min asked while calming down. She sat down and crossed her legs. 

"Umm. . . ." Everyone started to think of an excuse. Well, thanks to Chanyeol they needed to think of an excuse for his reason!

Minwoo and Myun Min gave them an evil look at everyone. Well, I guess everyone used their telepathy with each other. . . Except for Myun Min and Minwoo.

"At our rooms!" Everyone chorused while smiling pathetically. Well, it become more suspicious since they answered at the same time and they answered with the same words!

"What? I thought you guys--" The confused Myun Min was stopped when they heard Hyun Jae's phone ringing.

"Wait!" Hyun Jae said while answering her phone and pressing on the loud speaker button. 

"Hello?. . . . Oh Hyun Min, what's up?" Hyun Jae said while puckering her lips.

"Unnie. . . You need to know about something. . ." Hyun Min, Hyun Jae's younger sister whispered.

"What do I need to know?" Hyun Jae asked, heartbeat beating faster. She starts to get nervous while waiting for her sister to speak up.

"Appa. . ."

"Bwoh?"

"A-Appa. . . Arranged you to someone. Arrange Marriages. ." Hyun Min stammered while Hyun Jae was frozen on her seat. Everyone was also shocked from what they heard.

"BWOH?!" Kris exclaimed, totally affected from the news. Well, I don't know why! 

"B-but who?" Hyun Jae stuttered, she was brought back to her senses.

"T-taemin. . . . Eonnie, I heard Appa t-talking to him. . . Mianhe. . .I have to go." Hyun Min stammered, ending the call.

Hyun Jae puts her phone down, tears b down on her cheeks. Kris and Tao goes to Hyun Jae, sitting beside her. They gave her a hug, trying to comfort her.

"W-wae?" Hyun Jae stammered.

The sound of raindrops can be heard. Little by little, the rain becomes heavier. Lots of raindrops falling down one by one at the same time.

Hyun Jae went to the balcony even though it was raining really hard. But Kris followed her and stood right beside her. Kris covers Hyun Jae under his umbrella and placed a blanket on Hyun Jae's shoulder with his blanket. (They're sharing blankets.)

"You. . . You're so irritating." Kris said while looking at the Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae sighed and said.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes, Kris." She looked straight. Watching the gloomy skies. It seems like the sky is crying for her. 

"You know what?. . . Even if it's raining, something is still missing." Kris said while looking at Hyun Jae.

"Thunder?" Hyun Jae asked while getting curious.

"No."

"Storm?"

"Not that. You wanna know?" Kris asked while poking Hyun Jae on the head.

"W-what?" Hyun Jaw stammered while blushing madly.

"The rain wouldn't be complete if you weren't taken." Kris said while stuffing his free hand on his pocket.

"What's the connection of rain and me?" Hyun Jae asked, totally confused.

"The rain is like my heart. . . It falls for someone like you. . ." Kris paused while Hyun Jae blushed madly.

"Just like what you said that the rain needs thunder. . . When thunder comes along with the rain. . . Won't it hurt you?" He said while looking at Hyun Jae sincerely. Hyun Jae looked away.

"Now. . . I felt the thunder in my heart. . . Making me realize that. . . I love you Hyun Jae." Kris confessed, still looking at Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae looks at Kris. Their faces were just inches away from each other. Kris cups Hyun Jae's cheeks with his big hands and presses is lips on Hyun Jae's lips.

 

Meanwhile. . . 

 

Myun Min spots Kris and Hyun Jae. Here eyes went wide like an owl's. She get's her camera and capture the moment of the two. She smirked and whispered.

"Gotcha, this is good."

 

Kris breaks the kiss, making Myun Min hide while Kai see's the two.

"What are you doing outside? It's raining Myun Min. You know you can just stay here inside." Kai said. 

"Uh. . . We like watching the rain here." Hyun Jae said while looking at Kai.

"Let's get in. We might get a cold." Kris said and guided Hyun Jae inside.

 

On Faye's side. . . . .

 

Faye was sitting down on the two steps staircase on the front porch. Baekhyun then spots Faye. He thought of scaring her so he crept behind her back slowly and. . 

"BOO!"

"UMMA!-- YOU IDIOT!" Faye shouted while hitting Baekhyun really hard. Baekhyun yelped in pain but then laughed when he remembered the look on Faye's face when she got scared.

"AHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!" Baekhyun teased while laughing his heart out. 

"You're so mean." Faye said while pouting. 

"Don't take it too seriously." Baekhyun said while chuckling.

"I'm not taking it seriously." Faye said while looking away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun chuckled while sitting right beside Faye. He looks at her and asks.

"So, whatchadoin?" He waited for her to answer. Faye just looked at the rain.

"Just. . . Enjoying the rain." She answered while she continues looking at the rain as it ges a little bit heavier.

"Oh. . .  Okay." Baekhyun said while looking at the rain. No one spoke. Silence filled the air. No one dared to speak. You couldn't hear anything but only the rain and their peaceful breathing.

Baehyun then moves closer to Faye, only making her move away from him. Baekhyun then moves closer to Faye and to Faye's luck, there were no more spaces for her to move.

"Stop. ." Faye softly said while Baekhyun reaches for her hands. 

"Your hands are cold." He said and held both of her hands. 

"U-uh. . . I-it's not--" Faye was stopped when Baekhyun brought her hands near to his lips and started blowing hot air from his mouth. Faye's hands starts to warm up. 

"B-Baekhyun. . ." Faye called out but was stopped when Baekhyun showed his sweetest smile.

"Don't worry, I know your cold." He said while patting her head.

"Cold Attitude." Faye said and smirked evilly but then stopped when she heard what Baekhyun said.

"Aniya. I know you have that real attitude of yours under that thick shell of yours." He said while looking at the rain. Faye was left speechless while Baekhyun chuckles.

"You should get out from that shell of yours." Baekhyun said while patting Faye in the head.

"I don't have any shell. . . " Faye said, making Baekhyun look at her with a big question mark in his head.

"I'm not a snail or a hermit crab or even a--"

"It's not like that." Baekhyun cuts her off while looking at her with his poker face.

"What do you mean?" Faye asks while looking at Baekhyun with curious eyes.

"You'll just know." Baekhyun said while looking at the rain.

"Tell me." Faye said, pouting at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at her and says.

"Maybe Next Time." Faye then leans her head on Baekhyun's shoulder and yawns. Baekhyun then blushed while asking her.

"Are you s-sleepy?" Baekhyun stammered while Faye nods. 

"Let's go back inside?--" Baekhyun was cut off-ed when he saw Faye already asleep. He chuckled and carries her in his arms. Baekhyun went inside and brings her to their room and gently placed her on her bed. He tucks her in and covers her with her favorite blanket. He then kisses her on the forehead, not knowing that Minwoo is taking pictures of them.

 

On Eun Ji's side. . .

 

The rain get stronger by now. Thunder would somehow appear occasionally. Eun Ji then starts singing softly while looking at the rain. 

"But I set fire, to the rain~" Little did she know that there were two boys who were busy listening to her. It was no other than Chen and Xiumin.

"She really has a beautiful voice." The two said while being mesmerized by her voice. After awhile, Eun Ji then finishes the song. She turns around, only to get surprised by Chen and Xiumin.

"Omo!" She exclaimed while looking at the two.

"Did we scare you?" Xiumin asked while looking at Eun Ji innocently.

"A-aniyo." She stammered while looking at the two.

"Why did you sing that song?"  Chen asked while looking at Eun Ji with curious eyes.

"Molla. . . Well. . . All I know is that there was fire inside me that hurt my feelings and know that it rains happily." Eun Ji explained while laughing at the end. The two looked at Eun Ji with round eyes.

"Strange right?" She asked the two.

"Who or What was the fire?" Xiumin asked.

"The one that broke my heart. . ." Eun Ji said while looking the two.

"You had a boyfriend?" The two asked.

"Ani, he was my very close friend." Eun Ji lied.

"Nugu?" Chen asked.

"Someone." Eun Ji said.

"Who is that someone?" Xiumin asked.

"Someone we know." Eun Ji said.

"We also know him?" Chen asked.

"I guess so?" Eun Ji said.

"Okay~" The two chorused while Myun Min snaps a picture of them.

 

Ji Hyun's side. . .

 

Ji Hyun goes out to the balcony and sat down on the bench where in there was a shade that protects her from the rain.

"My gosh! I thought she planted the flowers! Mei Rong, that evil little person!" Lay ranted while he was wearing a white raincoat with boots. He was doing some gardening. While he was ranting, he then see's Ji Hyun.

"Omo! You scared me!" Ji Hyun exclaimed while looking at Lay.

"What are you doing here?" Lay asked while looking at Ji Hyun.

"Nothing. . . By the way, you're mad at Mei Rong Eonnie?" Ji Hyun asked while smiling. Lay then sits beside Ji Hyun then starts telling her what happened.

 

Flashback. . .

"Xing xing, what is that?" Mei Rong asked Lay, who was busy looking at something.

"Flowers." Lay shortly answered while looking at Mei Rong.

"Oh~ Who sent you those?" Mei Rong asked.

"Manager Hyung and Yesung Hyung." Lay sais while fixing the flowers.

[Author'sNote: I remembered Yesung when I wrote the flower thingy xD]

"What kind of flowers are those?" Mei Rong asked, looking at the flowers.

"Baby's Breath." He said.

"Baby's whut?" Mei Rong asked, a little bit confused on the name of the plant.

"Baby's Breath!" Lay exclaimed while looking at Mei Rong, who was asking and asking.

"Is there such a thing?!" She asked.

"Yes!" Lay said.

"Huh?"

"This flower is called Baby's Breath." Lay said while pointing at the flowers.

"Oh~ Are you going to plant those later?" She asked.

"Yes but Manager Hyung told me that you'll be the one to plant it since I'll be busy later." Lay

said while placing a hand on his hips.

"Me?! Wae?!" She was bewildered of what Lay said.

"Because you're not doing anything!" Lay exclaimed.

"I am!" Mei Rong exclaimed.

"And what is it then?" Lay asked while raising an eyebrow at Mei Rong.

"I'm. . . ." Mei Rong starts thinking of an excuse. She spots Minwoo and pulls him.

"Noona!" Minwoo exclaimed while being confused.

"Fine, I'll do it." Mei Rong gave up and pushes Minwoo aside, getting the flowers.

"Good." Lay said, while looking at the silhouette of Mei Rong, while was disappearing.

End of Flashback. . . 

 

"Oohh~" Ji Hyun cooed while nodding her head. 

"Yeah. ." Lay said while his expression was like this '=__='.

Ji Hyun then looks at Lay's muddy hands. Lay noticed it then frantically placed some mud in Ji Hyun's cheeks.

"Yah!" Ji Hyun exclaimed while glaring at Lay, wiping the mud off her cheeks. Lay then chuckles as he puts some more on Ji Hyun's cheeks. They started throwing mud at each other while Minwoo sneaks in and snaps a photo of the two.

 

Eun Hee's side. . .

 

Eun Hee was busy watching 'You're My Pet'. Donghae, who was about to pass by the living roomspots Eun Hee and decided to watch with her. He sits down beside her. Eun Hee was too busy too notice him. 

"Whatcha watching?" Donghae asked Eunhee, who was not reponding to him.

"Yah." Donghae called out while poking her. Still, Eun Hee didn't mind him. Donghae continued poking her but still there were no responses from her. Until Donghae had enough.

"Yah!" He exclaimed, shaking Eun Hee frantically. 

"BWOH?!" Eun Hee annoyingly exclaimed. Well, clearly she was pissed.

"Whatcha Watching?" Donghae asked.

"You're My Pet." Eun Hee answered.

"Yah! I'm asking for the title not an insult!" Donghae exclaimed while pouting.

"You're.My.Pet." Eun Hee gritted her teeth while glaring at Donghae.

"TI-TLE." Donghae chanted while looking at Eun Hee.

"You're My Pet is the Title! Sheesh." Eun Hee answered, pissed while scratching the back of her head.

"Ooh. . . . What's that?" Donghae asked.

"It's a Romantic Movie." Eun Hee answered while she concentrated on watching the Movie. Donghae then watched the movie while Myun Min took a photo of the two.

 

Mei Rong's side. . .

 

"Rain rain go away, come again another day~" Mei Rong sang while doing childish gestures. She doesn't know that Kai and D.O was watching.

"So childish." D.O said while rolling his eyes. Kai then covers her eyes while D.O gestured Kai that he's going outside.

. . .

"Mmm. ." Kai cooed while an evil smirk was plastered in his face.

"Yah! Who's this??!" Mei Rong asked, while touching the person's hand. Kai, the wise side of him, gave Mei Rong a kiss on the cheeks. Little did he know that Minwoo snaped a photo of them.

"BWOYAH?! JI HYUN?! EUN HEE?!" Mei Rong exclaimed.

"Eun Hee and Ji Hyun kisses her on the cheeks?" Kai whispered to himself. But to his luck, Mei Rong heard him.

"Kai!" She exclaimed, removing his hands from her eyes.

"What the- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She exclaimed while glaring at Kai.

"Um. . . Nothing. I'm doing nothing to you." Kai innocently said.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She asked.

"I did? I did not!" Kai fakingly asked, acting like he was surprised.

"Are you sure? You're the only one here!" Mei Rong exclaimed.

"Well. . . That person. . . He. . . I mean She. . . Ran away. . ." Kai started thinking of an excuse.

"Who is that 'She'?" Mei Rong asked .

"E-eun Hee!" Kai stammered.

"Eun Hee~!" Mei Rong called out. Kai's eyes widen, he started thinking of another excuse.

"She's asleep!. . .  She was sleep walking to be exact!" Kai beamed.

"But who--"

"And I was the one who covered your eyes!" Kai added, cutting Mei Rong off.

"Huh? I don't get you." Mei Rong said while gettig confused.

"Nevermind." He said.

 

Mi Rin's Side. . .

 

"Yah Mi Rin. Close your eyes for a sec." Chanyeol said.

"Wae?" Mi Rin asked.

"Just do it!" Chanyeol exclaimed, making Mi Rin close her eyes. Chanyeol moves his face closer to Mi Rin's then stops. They are just inches away from each other. Mi Rin waited for the surprise. Chanyeol then pressed his lips onto Mi Rin's. Mi Rin's eyes went wide open while Chanyeol continued kissing her.

They stayed on that position for one minute until Chanyeol breaks the kiss.

"You. . ."

"Bwoh?" Chanyeol asked.

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" Mi Rin shouted,cshe started hitting Chanyeol while Chanyeol laughed and gave her a peace sign.

He started running away from her while she chased after him.

"YAH! COMEBACK HERE AND ANSWER ME YOU IDIOT!" Mi Rin shouted.

"Never!" Chanyeol shouted back while laughing. Thanks to his long legs, he got away from Mi Rin and went inside the room, locks it at the same time.

"YAAHH!" Mi Rin shouted then stopped.

 

Yong Mi's side. . .

 

Yong Mi leaned on the counter while mixing her cup of hot chocolate. She was too busy to notice Suho, who was busy admiring her. Let's say after he confessed to her, he fell for her more deeply.

He walked towards her and surprised her with a backhug. Yong Mi flinched but then calmed down when she saw Suho.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" She asked while Suho rested his chin on Yong Mi's shoulder. He chuckled and said.

"Just watching the girl I love." Yong Mi stopped and blushed. She could feel his hot breath near her neck, giving her goosebumps.

"Aigoo O-oppa!" Yong Mi stammered and chuckled nervously.

"Hahaha, you're so cute!" Suho beamed while pinching her cheeks. Yong Mi blushed while turning around to face Suho. Suho was still hugging her. 

Yong Mi cupped his face and said, "Stop flattering me." She removed Suho's arms around her waist. She walked towards the cabinet and was about to grab somethin but failed cause she couldn't reach it. Suho chuckled and went to Yong Mi. 

His body was already touching the back of Yong Mi when he reached for the thing that Yong Mi was reaching for. He got it and noticed that Yong Mi was looking at him. He chuckled and said.

"Saranghae~" and with that, he gave her a peck on the lips and gave her what he reached out and left the kitchen.

Yong Mi touched her lips and started to blush while jumping with joy.

 


 

Author's Note :

Hello my beloved readers! Long time no update for me. xD So how are you guys? Did you guys miss me? I apologize for not updating. I became lazy and my computer had some problems until now so it gave me an impossible way to update. Ayways, I hope you guys like it! 

 

Subscribe. Comment <3

 

-Winter_Breeze