Chapter 48 : Canceled

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 48 : Canceled


"Yah, you better go now. Go tell the boys that you will be the one to dance with her. I know you guys like Mei Rong, Hyun Jae, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Faye. NOW, go before we change our minds." Wei Chen said while laughing with Minhyun.

The boys hurriedly went to their respective places and told the guys that it was their turn.

D.O, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun handed the hands of the girls to the five.

They started dancing with a slow music.

The hands of the girls were on the shoulders of the boys while the boys had their hands on the girls waists.

I wish that you would be mine. Kai, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan and Sehun thought while looking at the girls' petite figure.

Suddenly the music was stopped when someone spoke up.

"Well well well, what do we have here. Faye, I'm here."

 

English Purple Korean Black

Narrator's POV :

 

"F-father, what are you doing here?" Faye stuttered as she let go of Sehun.

"Well, am I not allowed to visit my wife's niece and nephew's wedding?" Faye's Father- Eric smirked.

"Why are you even here? Are you going to make Faye meet her stupid ing Fiancee again?" Mei Rong barked.

"Mei Rong, calm down." Eun Ji said while holding Mei Rong's arms before she could attack Faye's Father.

"Shut up Mei. Your also going to get married again. Don't think that your father cancelled the arrange marriage of yours." Faye's Father barked back.

"What are they talking about Hyung?" Tao whispered to Kris.

Kris made a 'sssh' look while looking at Faye's father.

"Well, now Minhyuk please come out." Faye's Father ordered .

Minhyuk went out from behind him with his poker face.

"Aissh, jinjja?! WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE?!" Faye shouted as she finally exploded.

"WHY?! YOUR EVEN MY FATHER AND YOUR MAKING ME LIKE THIS! WHY DONT YOU MAKE MY LITTLE SISTER DO THE MARRIAGE?!" Faye added as she walked towards her father.

Faye's father grabbed Faye's wrist along with Minhyuks and placed handcuffs.

Faye's eyes widen and was about to attack his father but was stopped by Minhyuk.

"Calm down. . . .you don't want to face his wrath." Minhyuk whispered on Faye's ears, giving chills on Faye's spine.

Faye's Father smirked and walked away.

Faye stared at her father's disappearing figure.

Faye turned to Minhyuk and started hitting him.

"YOU! WHY DID YOU EVEN AGREE WITH THIS MARRIAGE!? I HAVE LOTS OF DREAMS TO FULFILL BUT NOOO, YOU CAME TO MY LIFE JUST TO RUIN IT!" Faye shouted while she continued hitting him.

Minhyuk tried to calm her down by hugging her which made Faye burst out from tears.

"W-wae?! Wae?! Why does he make my life miserable?" Faye said with a shaky voice.

"Ssshh, i'll try making something." Minhyuk whispered while Faye nodded on his chest.

Sehun and Baekhyun started giving Minhyuk daggers as they felt their hearts shout in jealousy.

"I-i'm still getting married? Myun Min I thought Appa told you that he'll cancel it." Mei Rong asked as she started shaking Myun Min's shoulder.

"YAH! I thought your not getting married?" Wei Chen asked as he walked towards Mei Rong.

The two siblings started to talk.

Jia went to the two siblings.

Rina motioned the girls to go to her.

They all went to her.

"I have to warn all of you." Rina said as her eyes turned black like orbs.

"W-wae? What is it Eonnie?" Mi Rin stuttered as she felt like she was having a phobia in seeing Faye angry.

"Some of you might. . . . experience something like Mei Rong and Faye is experiencing." Rina whispered aloud.

The girls heart were about to go out from their chest when they heard what Rina said.

"Well, you need to do something about that when your going to experience like that. Like me and Wei Chen, we were being fixed arranged with our lovers right now. We accept the marriage since we are the responsible eldest children of our parents. We tried to get to know each other until we started to develop feelings with each other." Rina said.

"I know that you like or love someone from those boys. ." Rina paused while pointing at the boys.

"Yong Mi, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae and Ji Hyun. Since your the eldest, you need to do something when you'll experience this. And if your not going to experience, your lucky." Rina continued.

"Eun Ji, I have to warn you. Appa might fix a marriage for you." Rina said while looking at Eun Ji with dark eyes.

"Guys, lets go to the food venue now. . ." Minhyuk said while making the tensed atmosphere lighten up.

"Arasso." Suho said while all of them went inside the food venue.

Faye's eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Mei Rong smirking because of the plan that Wei Chen gave her.

The boys were totally confused of the situation.

Minhyuk and Rina talking to each other.

The girls started feeling to get eased.

Liu Bei- Mei Rong's other brother ran towards them with a big grin on his face.

"Gege! Noona! Ziao Mei!" He beamed like a mad person.

"What is it Zhao Heng?" Wei Chen asked while looking annoyed.

"Appa fixed me a marriage with a hot chick!" Zhao Heng beamed while getting kicked by Mei Rong.

"Why are you happy about that Zhao?" Jia asked.

"Because that hot chick is my Girlfriend!" Zhao Heng beamed again.

All of them looked at him like 'wtf'.

All of them left to the food venue.

Zhao Heng was left dumbfounded.

Faye was still gloomy as she started thinking of a plan.

Finally Mei Rong whispered something to her and Minhyuk from their ears.

"You better act like you have a girlfriend or boyfriend so that they could cancel the marrige."

They both turned to her like she was a mad cat lady.

"Are you sure?" Minhyuk asked.

"Fine, don't trust me? I'll be going now-" Mei Rong was cut off-ed when Faye held on to her hand and gripped on to it tighter.

"Arasso." Faye said while looking at Mei Rong like she could kill her.

"Now, let's go and pick someone." Mei Rong said while smirking.

Mei Rong pulled Kai and whispered something to him.

Faye on the hand pulled Sehun while Minhyuk was pulled along with her.

"Help me. Act like your my boyfriend arasso?" Faye said while Sehun looked at her with a 'O________O'

"Are you sure?" Sehun asked.

"Yes." Faye said in a firm tone.

"Kaja." Faye continued before Sehun could speak and pulled him towards her Appa.

"What is it Mei Rong?" Kai asked like he was pissed.

"Act like my boyfriend." Mei Rong said.

"What?!" Kai exclaimed as he looked at Mei Rong with a 'OAO' look.

"You don't want, then D.O will do it." Mei Rong said while smirking.

Mei Rong was about to go to D.O until Kai pulled her hand.

"Fine." Kai said while acting like he didn't want to but in the inside he was happy.

"Good." Mei Rong said and pulled him towards her Appa who was talking to his co-famous business men.

"What did you tell Mei Rong?" The girls asked Wei Chen.

"I told her to pick one of the boys and tell Appa that it was her 'Boyfriend'" Wei Chen said while quoting the word Boyfriend.

"Ohh, your a GENIUS!" The girls beamed.

"I'll be doing that, so don't think that I'm not going to do that." Hyun Jae said while smiling like an idiot.

"Really?" Ji Hyun asked.

"So, where are the two?" Eun Hee asked.

"There." Rina said while pointing at the two talking to their Appa.

"Whe-" They were shocked when they saw Faye and Mei Rong kiss the two.

 

Other side. . . . .

"Appa, I want you to cancel the marriage." Faye said while walking towards her Appa who was talking to Mei Rong's Appa.

"I also want you to cancel mine." Mei Rong said.

"Wae/Why?" The two Appa asked.

"Because we have someone we love." Mei Rong and Faye said at the same time.

"And who are they?" Mei Rong's Appa asked while smirking on the inside.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Jongin imnida. My friends and Mei Rong call me Kai." Kai introduced himself while bowing 90°.

"Hello, I am Oh Sehoon. My friends and Faye calls me Sehun." Sehun introduced himself while bowing 90°.

"If your a couples you should prove it. . . . with a kiss/If your a couple, you should prove it. . . . with a kiss." Both of their Appa said while smirking.

The four widen their eyes as they looked at each other nervously.

Minhyuk was just staying bored while looking around.

The boys gulped down a large amount of saliva.

Mei Rong and Faye each other nervously.

'What do we do?!' Mei Rong sent a message with her eyes to Faye.

'JUST KISS THEM!' Faye replied back.

Mei Rong and Faye looked at their Appa.

"Now, kiss." Mei Rong's Appa said which made them look at Kai and Sehun.

They leaned in and gave them a kiss on the lips.

They broke the kiss and looked at their Appa with a smirk while Kai and Sehun were red as a tomato.

"Well, then. . . . the marriage is canceled." Mei Rong's Appa said while smiling.

The two went jumping with joy.

They hugged Kai and Sehun while Minhyuk yelped in pain because of the handcuffs.

Faye's father unlocked the handcuffs.

The two went running back to the others and hugged them.

"What happened?" Eun Ji asked.

"The marriage is canceled!" Faye exclaimed while jumping.

"Bwoh?!" Rina exclaimed.

"How come they give in so easily?!" Hyun Jae exlcaimed.

"Well, I just want to know if they have learned how to love." Faye's father said while popping out from nowhere.

"Hey, don't think that I'm still not mad at you when you ate my burger." Mei Rong said while earning a smack from Rina.

"C'mon, lets eat." Kris said while all of them agreed.

All of them started getting different types of food.

Hyun Jae and Tao were teasing Kris as he was scolded by an old lady.

They were laughing their butts out.

Mi Rin and Chanyeol were tugging Luhan's sleeve just to make him annoyed.

Eun Ji and Chen were being the ones to taste the experiments of Xiumin which he called his 'knew discovery'.

Yong Mi and Suho were feeding each other.

Ji Hyun, Myun Min, Minwoo and Lay were teasing Yong Mi and Suho.

Eun Hee and Donghae were poking each other.

D.O and Mei Rong were making Kai eat more since he was getting thinner and thinner.

Faye and Baekhyun were laughing with each other while making Sehun OP- out of place.

Suddenly, the lights turned off which made all of the people scream.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for. . . . ."