Chapter 51 : Noisy.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 51 : Noisy.


"J-just come!" Myun Min exclaims.

The girls and Tao we're already crying.

In a flash, Manager Uncle arrived.

"What happened here?" Manager Uncle asked as he was wearing pajamas.

"B-bring us t-to your p-place G-ge." Tao stuttered which made Manager Uncle nod.

Everyone went inside the van while the others were sitting in the lap of the others.

Little did they know that someone was looking at them go inside the mansion.

"Bwuahahahahahaha, just watch out."

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The ride was silent as the music player was the only thing making sounds.

They finally arrived infront of a mansion.

All of them went out of the car hurriedly and went inside the mansion.

Manager Uncle gave all of them towels for them to dry up.

Manager Uncle went to the kitchen and made Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows!

EXO, The Girls, Minwoo and Donghae were sitting in the living room.

"Aigoo, I wonder what happened to them." Manager Uncle said while making the hot chocolate.

Suddenly the thunder roared which caused all of them to jump in their sits.

All of them haven't recovered from what happened.

Manager Uncle finished making the hot chocolates and brought all of it to the living room.

He gives it to everyone.

Everyone takes a sip of the hot chocolate and all of their bodies cooled down.

The fear was washed away and all of them recovered.

"So tell me, what happened?" Manager Uncle asked while sitting beside Sehun.

"Kris. Suho. Mei Rong." Manager Uncle called out the three.

"Well, you see. . . . the mansion in where we we're staying is H-A-U-N-T-E-D." Kris said while putting his cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table.

"Then?" Manager Uncle asked while raising a brow.

"Then there was a voice who was laughing evilly and a voice who was screaming for help and yeah." Suho said while taking another sip from his hot chocolate.

"Okay, go on." Manager Uncle said.

"That's all." Mei Rong said.

"That's not all. Can someone tell the whole story?" Manager Uncle asked.

"Oh me! me! me! me!" Faye exclaimed while raising her hand like a 5 years old child.

"Okay." Manager Uncle said while motioning Faye to start.

"It all started when we we're having our dinner. Our food was DUMPLINGS, RAMEN and RICE. We we're having a fun time until we laughed hysterically. Then everything went black as it was the sign for a blackout. Everyone of us went screaming like sissy girls. . ." Faye was interrupted by the boys.

"YAH! SISSY?! REALLY?!"

"SSSHHH!" Faye shushed them.

"As I was saying, Everyone of us went screaming like sissy girls. Then BAM! A voice went laughing evilly like Mi Rin and Hyun Jae's evil-fail-annoying laughter. . ." And again, Faye was interrupted.

"YAH! That hurts. . ." Mi Rin and Hyun Jae pouted.

"SHEESH PEOPLE! Could you stop interrupting me?" Faye asked while everyone kept their mouth shut.

"As I continue. . . . A voice went laughing like Mi Rin and Hyun Jae's evil-fail-annoying laughter. Then Chen's lightning went ROAR-ing from the sky. Then a voice like Mei Rong, Yong Mi and Eun Ji's high pitch-annoying voice went screaming for help. Then again we all went screaming. Then Myun Min screamed like 'We should run for it!', which all of us went running out of the house like a mad woman. Then as if it was on cue, Chen's thunder went roar-ing and Suho's water powers went falling down the sky. Me, the girls and Tao went crying like babies who got their candies stolen. Then all of us went under the shade of the rooftop and Ji Hyun went calling you. And you went asking why and Myun Min tells you to just come here. And you came in a flash like FLASH (from the superhero's). And here we are sitting in this chair, drinking hot chocolate." Faye said while explaining like a BOSS.

"YAH!" All of them exclaimed.

"Hey! Chill~ That's how my story goes." Faye said in a cool manner.

"Chill?! Your somehow like exaggerating it." Yong Mi said while rolling her eyes.

"Okay fine. But it was awesome right?" Faye said while smiling.

"Well, it was nice." Manager Uncle said.

"Okay, let me go get some extra clothes in the storage room for all of you wet people." Manager Uncle said while standing up from his place and went upstairs.

The air was being taken over by silence until. . . . .

 

I dont need man, I dont need a man (what?)

 

"Whose phone is it?" Sehun asked.

Everyone looked at each other and no one raised their hands.

"T-then w-who owns i-it?" Myun Min stutters.

"Oh! Yeoboseyo?" Manager Uncle's voice was heard from upstairs.

All of them sighed in relief.

"Phew, I thought it was-" Kai was interrupted when a knock on the window was heard.

All of them turned to the window and BAM!

The thunder went roar-ing and a reflection was seen and it disappeared.

All of them went screaming like sissy girls.

"Hey hey! What's going on there?!" Manager Uncle shouted as he was going down the stairs.

"H-hyung/U-uncle!" All of them screamed while hugging the person beside them.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Sheesh, JUST CHILL!" Manager Uncle exclaimed while walking towards the living room.

He saw everyone shivering from fear.

"Yah! I'm here. And boys! Are you even BOYS?!" Manager Uncle asked while putting a hand on his hips.

Everyone looked up and smile sheepishly at Manager Uncle.

"Here are your clothes. You should be thankful." Manager Uncle said while passing a plastic of clothes to each.

"Thank you Hyung/Uncle!" Everyone exclaimed while opening their plastics.

"Where can we change?" Everyone asked.

"Boys can change here while the Girls can change there."  Manager Uncle said while pointing at the living room toilet.

"Ne~!" Everyone exclaimed while the girls went to the toilet together.

 

Everyone went changing as the boys we're already finished.

They sat on the couch while waiting for the girls.

They heard lots of things which they don't need to hear.

"EEEIIIII XXYYYY EUNJI!"

"OP-OP-OP-OP OPPA EUN JI STYLE"

"YAH! STOP IT!"

"OMO! THEY ARE SO Y!"

"WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE POLKA DOT ?!"

"OMG! WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THAT?!"

"WOAH! WE SHOULD SHARE UNDERGARMENTS!"

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOUR CHEST IS STILL FLAT!"

"YAHH! IT'S NOT!"

"DJASKDLJASLKDJHASOLDJASIJDS"

"WHAT'S WITH THE GIBBERISH?"

"HEY HEY YOU YOU! LET'S EXCHANGE CHESTS!"

"NO!"

"YAH!"

"I DON'T NEED A MAAAAANNN!"

"WHAT?"

"I DON'T NEED A MAAAAANNN!"

"JEONGMAL?"

"Y, FREE AND SINGLE!"

"READY TO MINGLE"

"CHICKEN IS THE BEST!"

All of the boys went red.

"Gosh, these girls are really noisy." Manager Uncle said while rubbing his temple.

Suddenly, the door of the toilet went open revealing nine laughing girls.

"Why are you girls so noisy?"

 

 


 

«Author's Lovable Note /shot/

Here's a short update for Everybodehh! 8D

Lol, I'm getting really talkative ._____.

Which is normal. . . . .

Lol, so What do you think of this random update you? :3

It popped out from nowhere actually :)))

Kekekekekeke.

Soo, I want to thank all of you supporters, subscribers and commenters out there! :">

I'm really thankful to have you guys! :">

It really gives me the. . . . HAPPINESS in life! :D

 

Kekekekekekek :))

Well, don't forget to Comment, Subscribe (if you haven't) and ENJOY~! :D

Ciao~

-Winter_Breeze