Chapter 34 : Robbery ?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 34 : Robbery ?


Suddenly a gun shot was heard.

All of them jumped from their spot with big eyes.

Each one of them started to sweat as fear started to build up from their bodies.

Some of them we're already shaking from fear.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Everything was becoming more tense.

More gun shots were heard.

Their bodies trembled with fear.

After how many minutes, the gunshots slowly disappear.

"Is it gone?" Sehun and Tao asked.

"I-i think so." Suho said.

"I'll go down and check. ." Mei Rong and Faye said at both sides.

"No. . . it's too dangerous!-" Yong Mi was about to stop when Faye slammed the door closed.

Sehun, Ji Hyun, Tao, Baekhyun and Lay followed the two.

There was a 'hold-up' scene.

The robber, who was holding a gun, was near their room.

He ran towards them and headlocked Faye while pointing the gun at her, then to the others, then back to Faye.

"P-please. . . l-let go o-of her. We'll give you anything you want but j-just let h-her go." Mei Rong stuttered.

"Then give me one million won." The robber said.

Mei Rong pulls our her wallet while getting a thick envelope which contains of one million won, which her parents gave her.

"Let her go and you can have the money." Mei Rong said.

"Mei Eonnie, you don't have to give your money." Ji Hyun whispered but Mei Rong just ignored her.

"Let.Her.Go." Mei Rong stated.

The robber let go of Faye or may I say push her towards Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Put your gun down." Mei Rong ordered as she puts her hand inside her bag and holds a gun which was inside her bag.

The robber puts his gun on the floor and kicks it away.

Mei Rong pulls out her gun and points it towards the robber.

"Stay where you are. Put your hands up." Mei Rong ordered.

The robber follows what Mei Rong said. Mei ROng moves towards the robber but the robber took the gun away and pushed Mei Rong to the others.

Sehun slightly went forward to the robber.

"Move Away!-" The robber was cut off-ed when Sehun spoke.

"Please drop the gun. . . -" Sehun was cut off-ed when the robber pointed the gun at Sehun.

"I said move away or else. . . I . . . will . . shoot." The robber warned.

"Please sir just calm down." Ji Hyun said while taking one step forward while she reaches her hand at the back pocket of her jeans and reaches to her artemist stick.

Suddenly Sehun punches the robber at his face and started to have a fist fight with the robber while Ji Hyun attacks the robber with her artemist and hits it in the robber's back.

While Sehun was trying to take Mei Rong's gun from the robber.

"I am so thankful of Uncle's gift." Faye whispered with a big smile on her face as she pulls out her tazer and tazes the robber when he was facing his back from Faye.

Finally, the police came and arrested the robber.

Sehun and Faye went up to the girls room to heal Sehun's wounds that the robber left. While Mei Rong and the others were telling everything to the cops.

 

-Upstairs in the Girls Room-

"You could've just step away. . ." Faye paused as she wipes the blood from Sehuns lower lip.

"We could've handle it ourselves you know." Faye continued.

"You should say thank you that I saved your lives." Sehun said as his expression turned into a painful expression when Faye applied something.

Sehun held his hands on Faye and pulls her hand away because of the pain that he is having in his face.

"Hehehe. . . . You almost got got a black eye." Faye giggles as she places an ice pack on Sehun's eye.

"Oww. . . Why are you happy about it?" Sehun asked as he held the ice pack.

"I'm not happy. . . I'm just. . .something something. . . . It's more nicer to see you hurt." Faye admitted.

"YAH!" Sehun exclaims.

 

-Downstairs-

"Eonnie, are you crazy?! Bringing your gun out!" Ji Hyun exclaimed while pulling her hair from frustration.

"Well, it's for defense!" Mei Rong beamed.

"But it was dangerous! He could have shot one of us!" Lay exclaimed in a pissed tone.

"Yeah! Good thing that Sehun, Ji Hyun and Faye helped!" Tao also exclaimed.

"Fine! Blame it on me then!" Mei Rong yelled in frustration as she started to walk away from them.

"Guys, I think you are too harsh on her." Baekhyun said while looking at Mei Rong's disappearing figure.

All of them looked on the floor with an unreadable face.

"Don't worry. . . we'll try talk to her." Ji Hyun and Yong Mi said while shaking their hands.

Sehun and Faye went down and saw Ji Hyun and Yong Mi shaking their hands.

"What's wrong?" Faye asked.

"Come with us. . ." Yong Mi said as Ji Hyun pulls Faye's hand as they start finding for Mei Rong.

While they were searching, Yong Mi explained everything that happened.

As if it was planned, they spotted Mei Rong leaning on the railings at the balcony part of the hotel.

"Eonnie. . ." Faye called out which made Mei Rong turn to her.

"We're sorry. . . we shouldn't have been so harsh on you." Faye continued.

"It's okay Faye. . . It's also my fault why Sehun got wounded." Mei Rong said while sighing sadly.

"I'm so thankful for Uncle's gift to us. . ." Ji Hyun said as the four of them  replayed the scene of them receiving their gifts.

 

Flashback. . . .

 

It was a Christmas night.

Their Uncle went to their house and directly went to their living room where they were staying.

"Good Evening my dear nieces!" Manager Uncle beamed.

"Hi Uncle!" The girls beamed while hugging him.

Manager Uncle blushed and started to clear his throat.

"Um. . . . darling. . . not to tight." He said.

"Sorry. ." Mi Rin apologizes for them while they broke the hug.

Manager Uncle reaches a box to each one of the girls.

The girls were shocked when they saw and opened their gifts.

"It's all for your protection." Manager Uncle said.

"Really Uncle. . ." Mei Rong paused as she pulls out the gun from the gift box.

"A gun?!" She continued.

"Mine's an artemist!" Ji Hyun beamed while she stretches her artemist.

"Cool! A Tazer!" Faye sqeauled as she tries her tazer.

"Oh gosh! A butterfly knife!" Mi Rin exclaims as she examines the knife.

"A sword. Really?" Eun Ji asked while looking at the sharp blade of the sword.

"Cool! A hammer!" Hyun Jae beamed while looking at the hammer with a big grin.

"An Axe?! What the?!" Yong Mi exclaimed while looking at the axe with big eyes.

"You girls will have private lessons with your weapons." Manager Uncle said as the girls looked at him with big grins on their faces while the others with big eyes.

 

End of Flashback. . . .

 

"But still. . . . It's my fault that Sehun got hurt." Mei Rong mumbles but was loud enough for the girls to hear.

"Aniya!" Ji Hyun and Faye denies.

Then suddenly the others came just in time.

Mei Rong looks at Sehun and felt really guilty.

"Gwaenchana?" Suho asked the girls.

"Mei Rong! I heard you pulled you gun out! Assa!" Eun Ji squealed.

"She has a gun?!" D.O exclaimed with his eyes getting ten times larger than his normal eyes.

"GUN?!" Kai exclaims while looking at D.O.

Mei Rong ignores both of them while walking towards Sehun.

"Mianhe. . . ." Mei Rong sadly said.

"Yah, it's nothing to be sorry with. It's okay. What happened has already happened." Sehun said while smiling at Mei Rong.

"C'mon lets go back to Seoul!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"The day after tomorrow!" Chanyeol whined.

"Case closed!" Baekhyun exclaimed while stopping the two.

"BACK TOOO SEOUL~!" Chen sang.

Everyone went back to their room and slept. . . except for the for the girls.

[Green Tagalog; Black Korean]

"Guys. . . . bukas na tayo magimpake. . . pagod na kasi ako eh. . (Guys. . . . let's just pack tomorrow. . . I'm already tired. .)" Ji Hyun announced.

"Okay. . . Let's sleep already." Mi Rin said as she hugged Hyun Jae's waist as they were lying down on the bed.

Everyone was already asleep.

The moonlight shined as it was surrounded by stars.

 

To be continued. . . tomorrow :)