Chapter 20 : Awkward.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 20 : Awkward.


Mei Rong, Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Faye, Eun Ji, Mi Rin and Hyun Jae felt a someone crashed their soft lips to theirs.

They broke the kiss as the principal said so.

The lights was and it revealed the face of the person they kissed.

I KISSED HIM?! O.O

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The girls eyes widen as they saw who kissed them.

Mei Rong's was Kai's, Hyun Jae was Kris', Eun Ji was Xiumin's, Mi Rin was Luhan's, Faye was Sehun's, Yong Mi was Suho's and Ji Reh was Lay's.

Everything stopped as their hearts beated crazily with butterflies in their stomachs.

Electricity filled their bodies.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong thought that Tao stopped the time.

They were spacing out.

But they snapped out from their thoughts and was brought back to reality when they arrived infront of the mansion.

They went inside with silence.

Mei Rong went to the balcony, Eun Ji went to the back yard, Faye went to the rooftop, Hyun Jae went to the garden, Mi Rin went to the room of hers, Yong Mi went to the library part of the mansion and Ji Reh went to the recording part of the house.

All of them were spacing out except for the boys who were in chaos.

"adnsklandfhasil;drfha;uwhr;awiasjd!"

"sidfhasklrhfakljrdalsdhifasldfaslkdjals!"

"adhaskjdhaslkdjalsidh"

"lshkdlfahsduoahwrlknjfa"

"dasilhdjailwjrauihfaskljdfasl"

"hkasjdhaskjdhfasklfhsklfjdklfj"

All of them were speaking gibberish as the other's heart scattered into pieces.

play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdCsvj3m_xg&feature=fvwrel

Kai/Kris/Xiumin/Luhan/Sehun/Suho/Lay . . . . kissed me. . The girls had the same thoughts.

They touched their lips and smiled.

Did I just realised that I lik- love him? They thought but shook it off when another thought hit them.

But what if the kiss wasn't meaningful!? Aish.... They thought while ruffling their hair.

They didn't know that they have the same thoughts!

How can I be like this? I never knew. . . .that I would be inlove again. Mi Rin, Faye and Mei Rong thought the same.

Love is really magical, it seems that my world has become more colorful. Eun Ji, Hyun Jae, Yong Mi and Ji Reh thought the same while smiling.

They shook their heads.

Mei Rong stood up from her place and went to the recording room.

Yong Mi stood up from her place and went back to her room.

Ji Reh also stood up along with Hyun Jae, Eun Ji and Faye and went back to their rooms.

Meanwhile, the boys were still in a weird aura.

Mei Rong brought with her composition notebook and a pen.

She went inside the recording studio and started making a tune for what she was feeling.

After how many hours of making the tune, she made the lyrics.

D.O and Kai somehow noticed that Mei Rong was not yet in their room.

Kris and Hyun Jae were awkward with each other except for Tao.

Lay and Ji Reh were extremely awkward with each other along with Suho and Yong Mi.

Xiumin and Eun Ji were also awkwards with each other except for Chen.

Luhan and Mi Rin were also extremely awkward with each other along with Chanyeol.

Sehun and Faye were ignoring each other since the awkwardness grew bigger except for Baekhyun.

Hours passed by, there was only one person left that is awake and it was Mei Rong.

She wore a thick hoodie that she left inside the recording room.

She continued and continued while smiling.

It was already 2 am and finally she fell asleep.

Hours passed and all of them were awake.

Kai and D.O woke up at the same time.

They yawned and stretched but stopped when they saw a empty bed on the middle.

"WHERE'S MEI RONG?!"

 

play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpidRSiwcM

 

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" The guys kicked the door open and saw Kai and D.O's panicked faces.

"Mei Rong is missing!" They exclaimed as started to scatter everywhere and search for her.

The girls were looking at them weirdly until they heard that their Eonnie was missing.

They started searching for her until Ji Reh found her in the Recording room.

"What the? GUYS I FOUND HER!" She exclaimed.

They all rushed to her direction and sighed with relief.

"What was she doing here?" Suho asked Ji Reh.

"Mollaseo~" She sang and went to her side.

"Omo. . .what's this?" Ji Reh asked herself and looked at the music sheet and the composition notebook of Mei Rong.

"I think someone is inspired~" Hyun Jae sang annoyingly which made Ji Reh push her away while smiling.

"And who could it be?" Faye sang along.

"It's a mystery~" They all sang and laughed which made the one sleeping, wake up.

She rubbed her eyes as her vision was blurry.

"What's with the noise?" She asked.

"EONNIE! Go change palli." Mi Rin exclaimed as she pushed her Eonnie out.

Mei Rong did what she told her and went upstairs to change.

She changed to her casual clothes.

Meanwhile, the girls played the tune.

"When did Eonnie compose songs?" Faye asked.

"Ever since the day she got to school or when she is inlove but she somehow stopped when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her." Eun Ji said while looking at the Lyrics.

"How do you sing this?" Eun Ji asked.

"You'll see." Mei Rong said while popping out from nowhere.

"Omma! You scared me." Eun Ji exclaimed while clutching on to her beating heart.

"Eonnie, sing this." Yong Mi said while handling her the paper she composed.

"I'll sing it after lunch." Mei Rong said.

"By the way, are you inlove?" Hyun Jae asked as she leaned over the wall.

"Nope." Mei Rong smiled, not sure with her feelings.

"Are you sure?" Hyun Jae asked.

"I'm perfectly sure." Mei Rong said while grinning.

"EHEM." A voice made them look at its direction.

"OPPA?!" They all exclaimed.

"Yes, its me." Jonghyun smiled at his cousins.

"How have you been my lovely dear's?" Jonghyun asked while he placed his arms on Ji Reh and Mi Rin's shoulder.

"We're fine Oppa~" They all beamed happily.

"How's your  life with SHINee, Oppa?" Mi Rin asked.

"Fine, Key hyung became a diva, Minho is still the same, Onew hyung is still the chicken lover, Taemin is starting to love banana milk." Jonghyun said while slumping his whole body on to the couch.

"How did you get in Oppa?" Eun Ji asked.

"I sneaked in." Jonghyun simply said.

"Jinjja?! How? How?" The girls excitedly asked the older boy.

"I opened that window over there which is not locked." Jonghyun said while pointing at the window near the dance room.

"Woah. . " The girls were speechless.

"Hey, I heard that you girls are going to debut with the same companies of mine." Jonghyun said.

"Aniya~" The six girls denied except for Eun Ji.

"I'm debuting actually. Mr. Sooman wants to talk to Mei Rong Eonnie this afternoon at 4 pm." Eun Ji said.

"Jinjja?! Well, good luck." Jonghyun said while receiving a kick from Mei Rong.

"Shees, your such a dinosaur." Mei Rong said while glaring at him.

"We know right?!" Ji Reh exclaimed as all of them gave each other high-fives except for Jonghyun.

"YAH!" Jonghyun exclaimed while the girls laughed.