Chapter 44 : Here We G- HEY! Stop Comparing!

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 44 : Here We G- HEY! Stop Comparing!


"Were . . .you two having. . . you know." Mei Rong blushed along with the other two.

"A-aniya! What made you think of that?" Minwoo chuckled.

"Uh. . . there was like stuff. . ." Hyun Jae tried explaining it.

"Ah, you three got it wrong." Myun Min chuckled.

"I was putting her shoes on but it didn't fit on her and the dress I let her try was somehow tight for her." Minwoo explained.

"BWOH?!"

 

Narrator's POV:

 

Everything happened really fast before the girls and Minwoo could speak a word.

They were being dragged by a vicious, angry monster; Manager Uncle towards the bus.

Everybody kept their mouth shut as they could see that black, deadly aura coming out from Manager Uncle.

As minutes passed, Chanyeol broke the silence with his deep voice.

"I have a question for you girls." He said.

"What is it?" All of the girls asked.

"I have been wondering WHY you don't have boyfriends while the youngest, aka. Myun Min, have one?" Chanyeol asked.

"How old are you by the way Myun Min?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm still seventeen years old." Myun Min answered.

"See." Chanyeol sang as his face was split into a big grin plastered on his flawless face.

"Well, there are certain people HERE are currently UNINTERESTED in LOVE." Hyun Jae emphasized each words while leaning forward to Mei Rong.

"HEY HEY HEY! I'm not the only one." Mei Rong defended with her hands up.

"I have a question." D.O said.

"What is it?" All of the girls asked again.

"Why are we going to Maldives?" D.O asked.

"It's because we are invited to a wedding." Manager Uncle answered before the girls could answer as the bus stopped right infront of Incheon Airport.

All of them went out of the bus as the gush of wind welcomed them.

All of them froze in their places as they shivered.

All of them went out of the bus and made their way to the entrance of the Airport.

Good thing, there were no FANGIRLS on the Airport that would crash them into a tight hug.

The girls were on their own world.

Mei Rong and Hyun Jae were laughing their heart out as they were talking to each other.

Eun Ji and Mi Rin were trying to stop the two from doing stupid things.

Faye and Yong Mi were talking quietly.

Ji Hyun, Myun Min and Minwoo were talking about songs that just came out.

While, EXO were just walking like they have no spirit.

"I feel tired. . . we have been going to different places lately." Tao admitted while holding onto Kris' left arm.

"Well, it's also nice but I admit it, its tiring. We can get to travel to places we haven't went." Luhan said while plugging his white beats on his mp3.

"You got a point there hyung." Suho said while putting the left earphone on his left ear.

All of them did all of their stuff and went to the main gate for their flight to Maldives.

Everybody got really bored until the woman that talks through the speaker caught their attention.

 

DING DONG DING. . .

 

Good Evening dear passengers of Gate 6, please get ready as the airplane will arrive within 2 minutes at the time. Right now its. . . . nine fifty-eight in the evening.

Thank you.

 

DING DONG DING. . .

 

Before anyone could speak a word, their gate was already open as the plane finally arrived.

Mei Rong and Hyun Jae dashed towards the personnel before anyone could go.

"YAH!" They all shouted while chasing the two trouble makers.

"You know, the two of them are really connected." Faye sighed.

"You got it right but Mi Rin and Hyun Jae are somehow more connected with each other." Ji Hyun said while rubbing her face with her free hand.

"HURRY UP YOU SLOWPOKES!" Mi Rin exclaimed while waving her hand towards the two.

 


 

Annyeong everybody! :)

Winter_Breeze is here with a cold -.-

I'm actually not feeling well for these pass days.

I have been experiencing back pains and abdominal pains since. . . .

I have a cold.

 

So this might be a short update for today.

 

School is really making me cram.

Since tomorrow is our last day to pass our dear projects since NEXT WEEK is our EXAMS :DDDD

 

Lol, so. . . Ciao~ :)

-Winter_Breeze 

 

[BTW, If you want to ask something, JUST ASK~! :DD I don't bite, neither iluvpop :)]