Chapter 23 : A Day at the Beach.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 23 : A Day at the Beach.


All of them facepalmed themselves.

"Well, all of you go to bed now." Manager Uncle ordered as he helped Eun Ji and Mei Rong.

They called it a night and went to their rooms.

They slept peacefully.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Days passed by, Mei Rong and Eun Ji's injuries started to heal.

The days were still like the normal days.

Maknae's bickering, Hyung's and Eonnie's stopping them.

Right now, they are watching a morning tv show.

Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Mi Rin, Eun Ji, Mei Rong, Faye, Kai, Tao, Chen and Xiumin looked at the TV with no interest.

"Arghh, it's really hot!" Tao started to complain.

"IT'S SOOO HOT!!" Faye and Mei Rong exclaimed.

"Yah yah yah! Could you stop shouting?" Kris asked.

"Noooo!" Tao, Mei Rong and Faye exclaimed.

"Aissh! Who wants to go to the beach!?" Kris finally exploded which was being planned by the three.

"MEEEEEE!" The three raised their hands and started jumping.

"Mind telling me if who is the eldest among the girls?" Suho asked as he rubbed his temples.

"LET'S GOOO PACKK!" Mei Rong exclaimed as Mi Rin, Faye and Tao ran upstairs.

"I wish Mei Rong was still injured." Kris said while rubbing his temples.

"Yah!" Eun Ji smacked Kris' head.

"You should be thankful that someone cooks for you in the morning." Eun Ji added and went upstairs to pack.

All of them sighed and went upstairs to pack their things.

As Kris was about to enter the room, he was attacked by two vicious. . . monsters?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH! KIM HYUN JAE! HUANG ZITAO!" Kris exclaimed in a irritated manner.

"Bwuahahahahahahahaha! Our plan worked!" Hyun Jae exclaimed while giving Tao a high five.

Hyun Jae and Tao went out of the room with lots of bags.

Meanwhile at Xiumin and Chen's side, it was peaceful.

They packed their things and went downstairs.

Luhan's side was. . . . . . . . in chaos.

"YAH! GET OFF MY BED! YAHH! THAT'S MINE! YAH!!!!" Luhan shouted as the two idiots started to do stupid stuff.

As how many minutes later, Luhan has finally exploded which made the two idiots go out of the room with big smiles on their faces.

Lay and Suho's side was also peaceful since Ji Reh and Yong Mi are well behaved.

Baekhyun and Sehun's side was in chaos.

Laughter, pranks and yelling were heard everywhere.

But it stopped when Faye finally got irritated by their voices.

"YAHH! Could you pack your things quietly!?" Faye glared at them as she picked her bag up and went out of the room.

Meanwhile, D.O's side was normal.

Kai and Mei Rong bickering about what clothes to wear, calling each other as Fashion terrorists.

Since Mei Rong couldn't take it anymore, she finally finished packing and went out of the room with lots of bags like Tao and Hyun Jae.

As all of them were downstairs already, they saw 7 car keys on the table.

Manager Uncle was there standing infront of them.

"So as you can see there are 7 car keys, each one of you will have a car. But! It will be by roommates." Manager Uncle explained.

"I also prepared 7 GPS's for you." Manager Uncle added.

"Hyung! But some of us doesn't know how to drive." Sehun confessed.

"Well, good thing I have another option, two groups will be grouped together and will have a van." Manager Uncle said while smiling like a boss.

"So who doesn't know how to drive?" Manager Uncle asked.

Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae, Faye, Yong Mi, Ji Reh, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Tao and Chen raised their hands.

"So. . . 13 people doesn't know how to drive. . . . WAIT! EUNJI! MEI RONG! YOU BOTH HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE!" Manager Uncle exclaimed.

"Ehe..." Mei Rong and Eun Ji smiled sheepishly.

"So, the people knows how to drive are Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Suho, D.O, Luhan, Lay, Kris and Xiumin." Manager Uncle continued.

"Mei Rong, D.O and Kai will be with Faye, Sehun and Baekhyun and they will be using the van." Manager Uncle said.

"Eun Ji, Xiumin and Chen; Kris, Hyun Jae and Tao; Luhan, Mi Rin and Chanyeol; Lay and Ji Reh; Suho and Yong Mi will have the simple cars." Manager Uncle said as he passed the keys to them.

"So, have a safe trip." Manager Uncle said and walked out.

"Kaja!" Mei Rong exclaimed.

They all went out and saw their respective cars.

 [Mei Rong, D.O, Kai, Faye, Sehun and Baekhyun's respective van]

[For Eun Ji, Xiumin and Chen; Kris, Hyun Jae and Tao; Luhan, Mi Rin and Chanyeol; Lay and Ji Reh; Suho and Yong Mi ]

"Wahh! Ours is much better than theirs!" Sehun and Baekhyun exclaimed while hugging the van.

D.O and Mei Rong chuckled as they placed their bags on the passengers sit.

Mei Rong called shotgun while D.O went to the drivers sit.

Kai, Faye, Sehun and Baekhyun went inside and transferred their bags at the very back.

Eun Ji called shotgun while Xiumin went to the drivers seat leaving Chen at the back seat.

Hyun Jae called shotgun while Kris went to the drivers seat while Tao had the back seat all for him.

Chanyeol called shotgun while Luhan went to the drivers seat leaving a happy Mi Rin at the back.

Lay on the driver seat and Ji Reh on the shotgun; also the same with Suho and Yong Mi.

They all started the engines and drove off one by one.

 

D.O's TEAM POV:

 

"It's like we are the children and D.O hyung and Mei Rong are our parents!" Sehun beamed.

"Yes!" Baekhyun agreed.

Mei Rong the music and it was EXO's Album.

'What is Love' was playing.

"I lost my mind~" Baekhyun sang.

"D.O appa, can we buy something at the mini supermarket?" Faye asked which made Sehun, Baekhyun and Kai look at her.

"Mmmm." D.O nodded his head.

They stared at Faye in a 'unbelievable' expression plastered on their face.

Suddenly D.O and Mei Rong had a conversation together which made the four eavesdrop.

"What should we buy at the mini supermarket?" Mei Rong asked.

"Chips?" D.O suggested while his eyes are still glued at the road.

"Mmm, also drinks." Mei Rong nodded while suggesting.

"Sweets like candies." D.O said as he pressed the brake when the stop light turned red.

"Mmm, the mini supermarket is just there." Mei Rong said while pointing at a mini supermarket.

The stop light turned green as the car started to move again.

D.O parked the car at the parking area beside the mini supermarket.

"Who want's to go?" Mei Rong asked.

Nobody raised their hands.

"Arasso, let's go Oppa." Mei Rong said as the both of them went out.

As they were out, the four of them started to call the others.

Meanwhile, as the two got in the mini supermarket, Mei Rong got a basket as they went towards the candy section.

"Hmm, what should we buy?" Mei Rong asked D.O.

"How about this?" D.O showed Mei Rong what he got.

"Omo! It's sooo pretty." Mei Rong cooed while looking at it.

"Lets buy it?" D.O asked Mei Rong who looked at him.

"Mmmm." Mei Rong nodded while smiling at him.

"Oppa, how about this one?" Mei Rong asked D.O.

D.O nodded his head with a smile.

Mei Rong looked at a candy which caught her eyes.

D.O and Mei Rong got one and showed it to each other.

They both laughed and placed it inside the basket.

They went to the chips section and got random chips.

Next they went to the drinks section and got alot.

As they were going towards the cashier, they saw the four looking at them inside the car.

They both chuckled and placed the items they got at the cashier.

Mei Rong was about to pay for it until D.O handed his credit card.

"Oppa. . ." Mei Rong looked at D.O.

D.O just smiled at her and got his credit card back.

They thanked the cashier and carried the plastic bags going back to the van.

As they got inside the van, the four looked at them suspiciously.

"Here." Mei Rong said as she passed the plastic bags to Sehun.

D.O drove off and followed every instruction of the GPS.

 

Kris' TEAM POV:

 

Tao received a call from Sehun.

"Yeoboseyo?. . . . Jinjja?!. . . . Later?. . . . Okay!" And with that Tao ended the call.

"Who called you Tao?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Sehun." Tao replied.

"What did he tell you?" Kris asked.

"He said that  D.O gege and Mei Rong were talking to each other." Tao said.

"Aissh, that's boring." Hyun Jae said as she got her phone out and headphones.

She started listening to music until she felt someone's hand touch hers.

She looked at the owners hands and it was Kris'.

She just let him like that as Kris continued to drive.

 



 

The others' pov will be on the next chapter ;)