Chapter 59 : The Plan of Music

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 59 : The Plan of Music


"Yasalam." Yong Mi said.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Wow." Yong Mi said.

"Do you like it?

Narrator's POV :

 

"Whose song is it?" Yong Mi asked while nodding to Suho's question.

". . . . Mine." Suho softly said while smiling at Yong Mi. He is really glad that she likes it. If it wasn't for Ji Hyun, the love meter won't go to it's next level which was already near to the JACKPOT!

"Woah, I didn't know that you could compose." Yong Mi said with a shocked expression. It was quite unbelievable.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Ji Hyun then gathers all EXO and Donghae except for Lay and Suho. They were in a room. A room that is quite big.

"Why are we here?" Donghae asks as he crosses his arms while looking at Ji Hyun with his eyebrow raised at her. His chat with Eun Hyuk was interrupted by Ji Hyun. Well, we could not stop EunHae.

Ji Hyun then distributes a piece of paper to each one of them. That piece of paper was a composed song which she made.

"What are we going to do with this piece of paper?" Kris asked while raising his left eyebrow. He raised the paper like it was contaminated by germs and bacterias.

"Sing those to my Eonnies. . . . those are just short ones, so do it well." Ji Hyun softly said while looking at them. What is she planning?

"Waeyo?" D.O asked while looking at her. They are dead curious to know why Ji Hyun gave them a piece of paper with lyrics on it.

"I know you want them~" Ji Hyun teasingly sang while wiggling her eyebrows at them. She has been observing each one of them. Like a Lion that is ambushing it's prey.

Everyones eyes widen. They looked at her as if she just got hit by a car, No. They were speechless. Too Speechless. They did not expect this. They were just too. . . unprepared by this.

"Since all of you are speechless, it means that each one of you wants my Eonnie then." Ji Hyun said while smirking. She leans on the wall while looking at each priceless expressions.

Sehun looks at the piece of paper then pokes Ji Hyun on the shoulder, hardly which made Ji Hyun squeak like a little kid who just got scared or something.

"Yah. ." Sehun spoke with a low voice.

"What?" Ji Hyun asked while looking at the young latter who was looking at the paper, at the same time scratching his head. Oh Sehun, the type of maknae that understands each word, looked at Ji Hyun with a poker face.

"This song is somehow. . . connected to Faye." Sehun said while showing Ji Hyun the paper.

"It's because the song is about her, dumb dumb." Ji Hyun said in a 'duh' manner. Why would not she write something about her Eonnies? Well, she won't if it's for nothing but this one is something. Something that could get her Eonnies attention. Could touch their hearts and soften the hearts of the ones that were heart broken or something.

"When will we sing it to them?" The young-looking boy, Luhan, asked while raising his eyebrow. He is definitely IN! He would do anything to win Mi Rin's heart. He would not like to lose it to Chanyeol, would he? No, he is despirate. He does not gives up easily like the other boys out there.

"How can rapper's rap this? What is the tune?" The smiling dude, Chanyeol, asked Ji Hyun. His face is serious as ever. He is like Luhan. He will do anything to win Mi Rin's heart. He does not want to lose. He is very determined to win. But is he loses, he will just accept that fact and move on. How could that be so easy to him? Well, it matters if she is happy with another person. 

"I will give you the tunes and yes, you can rap it when you will hear the precious tune of each of your songs for the Eonnies." Ji Hyun said while looking all serious and stuff. Oh how she wish that the Eonnie will just go to a relationship and get married! But not like that. A way that they could also spend time with each other as the cousins that they are.

"You haven't answered my question yet!" Luhan whined while pouting. No matter he is the second eldest, he acts like he is the youngest or something.

"I'll answer your question later. I'll just assign each one of you to your perspective places in where you will sing that song." Ji Hyun said while looking at Luhan.

"Okay. ." Luhan answered softly.

"I shall recite the places where you will be staying so you better lend me your ears and listen. Since it's getting cold, for Faye, Sehun and Baekhyun you should sing this to her at the. . . Park!" Ji Hyun beamed while grinning.

"Oh really?" Baekhyun asked while raising his brow.

"Wae?! You don't want?! Fine!" Ji Hyun angrily said while pouting. She is helping them for pete sake!

"Aniyaa! It's not like that!" Baekhyun exclaimed while shaking his hands. Ji Hyun actually misunderstood what Baekhyun said awhile ago.

"Do you want to get smacked?" Ji Hyun asked, starting to get pissed.

Baekhyun shakes his head as he does not want to face the wrath of Ji Hyun.

"So lets continue. . . Mei Rong Eonnie. . hmm. . .umm. . . okay. . . since she feels guilty at what she did. . . in the balcony." Ji Hyun said while tapping her lower lip with a pen.

"So we will be here at home?" D.O, the umma, asked.

"Yes. So. . . Mi Rin eonnie she's also mischievious. . . . Just stay in this room and lock the door and make sure you get her attention." Ji Hyun said while looking at Chanyeol and Luhan.

"Yes Ma'am!" The two dorks saluted while smiling like little children.

"Oh. . . Hyun Jae Eonnie-" Ji Hyun got interrupted by Kris.

"She's pretty-" Kris said but got shushed by Ji Hyun.

"Sssshh. Claire Eonnie. . . it's also hard to get her attention as she gets distracted to something easily. . so in the garden would be good for a song like this." Ji Hyun said while looking at Kris and Tao.

Kris and Tao nodded while saying their "Okay." softly.

"Eun Ji Eonnie. . . . well she's quite. . .before you could sing. . . make sure you that she's not wearing earphones." Ji Hyun said while looking at Xiumin and Chen.

"Earphones?" Xiumin asked.

"Wae?" Chen asked.

"Yes, she always listen to music." Ji Hyun said.

"Okaaaaayy~" The two sang while linking arms.

"Eun Hee, she is just easy. So, Donghae won't have a problem." Ji Hyun said while looking at Donghae.

"Yes!" Donghae exclaimed while doing his victory dance.

 

And the plan starts. . . . NOW.

 


 

Oh how I missed updating! :D

Well. . . I have been quite busy with my life.

Exams. Quizzes. Homeworks. but not anymore since school days will almost be ending! :3

Sorry for not updating for such a very long period of time. /bows/

Anyway, I'll try updating tomorrow! ^________________^

 

I got to sleep now~

Ciaaaoo~

 

-Winter_Breeze