Chapter 18 : Another Day with Another Unexpected Accident.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 18 : Another Day with Another Unexpected Accident


A bus waited for them at the lobby while their managers paid for their stay.

As their managers finished paying, they went inside the bus as the bus driver started the engine and drove off towards the airport.

It was a long journey for the nineteen of them.

Silence occupied the atmosphere through their journey as they remembered that everything will be back tomorrow on the next day.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The next day arrived.

Everyone did their normal thing.

EXO having schedules.

Mi Rin, Yong Mi, Faye and Ji Reh going to School.

Mei Rong stuck at home.

Hyun Jae doing CF's.

Eun Ji practicing at SM entertainment.

Everything went really fast.

It was 5 pm in the evening.

Mei Rong cooking dinner for EXO and the girls.

EXO arrived and was greeted by the sweet smell of food.

"Ahh~ We're BACK!" They all exclaimed and dashed to the kitchen and saw Mei Rong cooking Omlet, Ramen, Spicy Kimchi jigae and plain rice.

"Welcome back, guys." Mei Rong smiled at the guys and brought her attention back to her cooking.

"How was your schedule?" She asked while cutting fresh fruits.

"It was tiring, not until we smelled your food~" Kai said which made the others smack his head.

"Hey! I was telling the truth." Kai said.

Suddenly the main door burst open, revealing three tired students.

"Eonnie! We're home!" Mi Rin, Faye and Yong Mi exclaimed.

"Go change your clothes and come down!" Mei Rong exclaimed from the kitchen as the girls went upstairs and changed clothes.

She really is good to be a wife. The EXO thought while watching her cut the watermelon.

Eun Ji, Ji Reh and Hyun Jae arrived just in time.

"Girls, go change and come down here." Mei Rong said as she saw Ji Reh, Eun Ji and Hyun Jae pass by.

"Ne!" They exclaimed.

D.O and Suho prepared the plates, Kris and Tao prepared the chop sticks, fork and spoons, Sehun and Luhan prepared the cups and beverages.

Xiumin and Chen prepared the table while Lay, Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol helped putting the foods on the table.

They all sat while the girls arrived just in time.

They sat down and smelled the aroma of the food.

"Let's eat." Ji Reh announced as they started putting foods on their plates.

They started eating happily as their tiredness was lifted up.

"You know Eonnie, you should marry already." Faye said which made the older choke on her own food.

Eun Ji gave her a glass of water as Suho patted her back.

"Why are you bringing that up Faye?" Mei Rong asked.

"You know, Your one of the girls that boys would die for. Your the type of girl who is good to be a mother." Faye said while slurpping her Spicy Kimchi jigae.

EXO was staring at Faye who seemed to be matured.

"What do you mean?" Kai asked.

"Yong Mi, could you explain it to them?" Faye asked.

"As Faye was saying, Mei Rong eonnie is capable of being a wife. Boys are always chasing after her but she is to naive to notice." Yong Mi said as their mouth's mouthed an 'ohh'.

"Eonnie is only for us. What if she isn't here and who will be cooking for us?" Hyun Jae asked.

"I think you got a point there." Kris said.

"So, how's school?" Mei Rong asked while changing the subject.

"Fine, we're having lots of assignments since 1 more week, SCHOOL IS OVER!" Faye exclaimed.

"How's yours Ji Reh?" Mei Rong asked.

"Good. Lay Oppa, I got a perfect score in our composition!" Ji Reh beamed while smiling at Lay who's cheeks were turning pink.

"Jinjja? That's good to hear." Lay said as he gave Ji Reh a smile.

"How about you Yong Mi?" Eun Ji asked.

"Don't ask about it. I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS TO DO." Yong Mi rubbed her temples.

"How about you Mi Rin?" Suho asked.

"Bullied like normal days." Mi Rin said while slurping her ramen.

"BULLIED?!" EXO exclaimed.

"Gosh Mi Rin, I told you to remove that fake glasses of yours." Mei Rong complained.

"Yeah, what's with you and your fake glasses?" Hyun Jae asked.

"......." Mi Rin just stayed quiet on her place while ignoring their questions.

"How's you day Hyun Jae?" Tao asked.

"It was Fun." Hyun Jae said while putting a spoonful of rice into .

"How about yours Eun Ji?" Chen asked.

"Good." Eun Ji said until all of their phones beeped.

They all opened their phones and was shocked by a shocking news.


BREAKING NEWS!

Mr. Lee Sooman of SM, announced that there will be a girl group debuting.

It was said that it is composed of seven girls who were blood related to each other!

A employee posted a video of the seven girls and it was breath taking!

Mr. Lee Sooman also stated that 'I'm still on progress in talking to the other six, I have already got the acceptance of the other one.'

 

The girls were surprised seeing their campfire activity being shown.

EXO were also surprised.

They couldn't believe it with their own eyes.

"H-how did this happen?" Ji Reh asked.

"Mollaseo..." Yong Mi said.

The atmosphere was filled with silence.

Minutes later, everybody was finished eating.

Mei Rong washed the dishes with the help of Lay and D.O.

EXO watching the some random shows.

Faye, Mi Rin and Ji Reh did their homeworks.

Eun Ji and Hyun Jae were fast asleep.

Meanwhile, Yong Mi was carrying this big books.

The books were covering her view which made it hard for her.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone and that someone was. . . . SUHO.

The books were scattered on the floor.

"Mianhe!" Suho and Yong Mi exclaimed at the same time and started picking up the books.

As Yong Mi was about to reach out for the last book, Suho also reached for it.

Their hands touched each other as it sent electricity to their body, which made their heart thump faster.

Their hands stayed in that position for 2o seconds.

They pulled their hands away.

Suho picked it up and gave the books to Yong Mi.

"Gomaweoyo." Yong Mi said and dashed to their room.

As Yong Mi was out of sight, Suho leaned on the hard wall and clutched onto his thumping heart.

Am I inlove with. . . . . her? Suho thought.

D.O and Lay joined the others while Mei Rong went out.

She sat on the cold grass and stared at the stars.

'You know Eonnie, you should marry already.' Faye's words started to repeat on Mei Rong's mind.

Mei Rong just sighed until she felt a presence beside her.

"Feeling down?" Kai asked while looking at the stars.

Mei Rong looked at Kai.

"Aniya. . ." Mei Rong said while looking back at the stars.

Meanwhile, Yong Mi was having a hard time concentrating on her work.

Mi Rin, Faye and Ji Reh was also helping her doing her Student Council stuff since they were done with their homeworks.

 

play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwIKJ-PM3DY

Kai's POV :

 

Mei Rong's features bloomed.

Her hair as radiant as light, her perfectly shaped nose, her pinkish cheeks and her kissable lips bloomed.

We were filled with silence as we enjoyed watching the stars.

The wind caressed our cheeks.

"You know, you have been like this since Faye mentioned about you needing to get married." I said while looking at her.

Her eyes showed sadness and confusion.

"It's because. . . marriage involves Love." Mei Rong said while sighing.

"Wae? What is Love to you then?" I asked her.

"Love is like cooking something, there are times you'll just be safe but there are also times you get hurt." She said while looking at me.

"What is love for you, Kai-sshi?" She asked me.

"Well, love is something that evolves around earth. Love is patient, Love is kind, Love is also a language in expression your feeling to someone. Love can also become like a candy." I said while receiving a laugh.

"Psh, candy. Yeah right." She said while turning her attention to the stars.

I was about to say something until her phone rang.

She looked at the caller ID but she just ignored it.

"Hey, you should answer your phone." I said until she gave me her phone.

"You should answer it. . " She said while looking at me.

I grabbed her phone and answered it.

"Yebeoseyo?" I said.

"Uh. . . Is this Mei Rong?" A guy's voice asked.

"No, this is her boyfriend, and may I ask if who are you?" I asked him while receiving a smack from Mei Rong.

"Her ex-boyfriend." The guy said.

Mei Rong pressed the end button and looked at me.

"YAH! Why did you say BOYRFRIEND?!" Mei Rong exclaimed while hitting me.

"Wae wae wae? You want me to tell him that I'm your husband?" I asked her with a smirk.

"BWOH?! You could have just said brother!" She exclaimed while kicking me.

Suddenly she sneezed.

"Let's go back inside, you might catch a cold." I said as I stood up and help her up.

We went inside the house and saw the hyungs were engrossed with something in the TV while Sehun and Tao were covering their eyes.

"HYUUUUNG! THAT'S BADDDD!" Sehun exclaimed.

Mei Rong looked at what they were watching.

Her eyes widen.

"WHAT THEEE HECK?!" She exclaimed making Yong Mi, Faye, Mi Rin and Ji Reh come down.

"What's wro-" They were cut off-ed by the disturbing sounds.

"MY EYES!" They girls exclaimed while covering their eyes.

I turned off the TV.

"Guys, do you even know that there are girls staying in our house and your watching those things?!" I exclaimed.

I looked at them and saw that Suho, Lay, D.O, Kris, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin were not there.

"Let's all go to sleep." I said while ruffling my hair.

We all went to our respective rooms and called it a night.