Chapter 37 : Another problem ?

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 37 : Another problem ?


"Your Minwoo from BOYFRIEND, right?" All of EXO asked.

Minwoo nodded his head.

"What the?" All of EXO, the girls and Minwoo looked at the person who spoke.

"U-UNCLE!?" All of the girls exclaimed with nervousness started to build up in their bodies.

 

Narrator's POV :

English will be Purple; Korean will be Black

 

"U-Uncle. . . I c-could explai-" Myun Min was stopped when a smile was formed on their Uncle's face.

"I knew it. Kaja, the bus is waiting." Manager Uncle said while walking away.

They all looked at each other weirdly but shrugged it off as they started pulling our luggage.

They arrived right infront of the bus as they started going inside one by one.

They rode the bus with silence filling with the atmosphere.

After 30 minutes passed, they arrived infront of the airport with paparazzi's waiting for them.

All of them were jumping in joy in the inside as they saw the eight daughters of the famous CEO's along with EXO and their Manager slash Uncle.

They just continued walking towards the place where they will check in.

They went to the gate that was assigned to them.

They waited for the plane to arrive any minute as it was already 9:55.

EXO started to thinking why the atmosphere became quite and awkward.

Suddenly Mei Rong received a phone call which startled Faye who suddenly felt really nervous.

Mei Rong looked at the Caller ID and was shocked when she saw it was from his Uncle; Faye's father.

She stood up from her place and went alittle bit far away from them.

She answered the phone and said.

"Hello Uncle?"

"Mei, I want you and Faye to go here directly to my office when you both will arrive here in Seoul." Faye's father said.

"Yes Uncle. But will there be someone fetching us?" Mei Rong agreed and asked as she know that Faye's father was really strict when you'll say 'No' to any of his orders.

"Yes. I know that your thinking why, its because we will be discussing about important matters." Faye's father said as he somehow read Mei Rong's mind.

"Okay Uncle. Well I got to go now. The plane has arrived." Mei Rong said as she ended the call after Faye's father bid 'goodbye'.

She walked back to the others with an unreadable expression as she felt that something bad was going to happened.

"Who called you Eonnie?" Faye asked with a worried expression.

"Your Appa." Mei Rong lifelessly answered.

"B-bwoh? What did he say?" Faye asked while stuttering.

"He wants to meet us after we arrive in Seoul." Mei Rong said as she fasten her pace while passing by Kai, Sehun, Manager Uncle, Myun Min and Minwoo.

"Eonnie!" Faye called out while running towards her.

Good thing that they sit beside each other near the window.

"What's up with them?" Minwoo asked Myun Min.

"Mollaseo but I smell something fishy." Myun Min answered as she glanced worriedly at the other six.

"Something is up." Hyun Jae announced.

"What do you mean?" Eun Ji asked cluelessly.

"Yeah, something is really up. After Mei Rong eonnie received the call, she looked really pale and emotionless." Yong Mi replied while looking at Faye and Mei Rong giving their tickets to the personnel.

"Oh. . . who do you think called her?" Mi Rin asked.

"I think it's Uncle Eric. Mei Rong Eonnie doesn't really like him." Eun Ji said while passing by Kai, Sehun, Manager Uncle, Myun Min and Minwoo.

"I know her more than she knows herself." Eun Ji added.

"You have been her roommate for how many years right Eonnie?" Ji Hyun asked.

"Yeah. She only acts like that whenever she see's or talks to Faye's father." Eun Ji answered while giving her ticket to the personnel with the younger ones following.

"So, what number is your seats?" Yong Mi asked as she looked at hers.

"Mine is G11/G8/G12/G10." All of the girls said in chorus while looking at theirs.

"So, I got to sit beside Hyun Jae Eonnie while the three of you are sitted next to each other." Yong Mi said while showing her ticket to the stewardess.

"Look, they got to sit right beside each other." Ji Hyun whispered.

"Yeah." Hyun Jae agreed as she sat on her place while the other four followed.

Finally, EXO, Minwoo, Myun Min and Manager Uncle arrived.

"Hey, what do you think is wrong with Faye and Mei Rong?" Baekhyun asked D.O who was beside him.

"Mollaseo but I think something big is going to happen." D.O answered while looking at the two.

"Hey. . . psst. . . . hey. . ." Sehun tried getting Faye and Mei Rong's attention but failed.

Sehun and Kai were sitting infront of them.

"Hey. . . he-" Sehun was stopped when Mei Rong looked at him with a glare.

He gulped down a big amount of saliva while sitting back to his place.

"I told you so, they are just going to ignore you." Kai said while smirking at the younger one.

"What do you think is wrong Kai hyung?" Sehun whispered.

"Molla." Kai whispered back.

"Eonnie, do you know why Appa called?" Faye asked as Mei Rong stiffened.

"No and could you stop talking about your Appa? Your pissing me off. You know that I don't want to talk to him." Mei Rong has exploded which made Faye shut .

Sehun and Kai, who were infront of the two, overheard their conversation.

"Soo, Mei doesn't like Faye's appa." Sehun whispered with Kai nodding his head.

"Why don't you like Appa, eonnie?" Faye whispered after minutes passed.

"It's. . . . nothing." Mei Rong replied while rubbing her temple.

Finally, the airplane started to move which indicates that they were going to fly already.

The ride was really quiet as some of them were already asleep in their own seat.

"Eonnie, are you planning to get a boyfriend?" Faye asked which made the girls next to their seat perk up.

"I think so. . . " Mei Rong answered with her eyes closed.

"How about you?" Mei Rong asked.

"I think so too." Faye answered.

"Really? Do you have someone in your mind?" Mei Rong asked as she opened her left eye.

"Yes. . . ." Faye said while blushing madly.

"Whose that lucky guy?" Mei Rong asked as she opened both of her eyes while smirking at the young one.

"Himmmmmm." Faye mouthed while moving her eyes towards Sehun's seat.

"Oh, he is really lucky to have us. We are going to lead you towards him." Mei Rong said while chuckling.

"How about you Eonnie?" Faye asked.

"Well, I'm still confused between two guys." Mei Rong said while chuckling.

"Yah!" The girls on their right, which was their cousins, exclaimed.

The two looked at them then chuckled.

"What?" The two mouthed with smiles on their faces

"You two." They mouthed.

Mei Rong did hand gestures while she rested her back on the seat while opening the plastic with the blanket inside it.

She placed it on her lap while Faye followed.

"Eonnie, let's watch a movie." Faye suggested.

"Arasso." Mei Rong agreed as they watched 'A Crazy Little thing Called Love'.

Meanwhile, Myun Min and Minwoo were cuddling.

"Oppa, let's watch something." Myun Min suggested.

"Let's watch Romeo and Juliet." Minwoo said which made Myun Min nod happily.

Hyun Jae, Eun Ji, Yong Mi, Ji Hyun and Mi Rin looked at the two with a sparkle of jealousy was present in their eyes.

"Myun Min is sooo lucky." Eun Ji commented with a pout.

"You got it right gurrl~" Mi Rin agreed while sighing.

'Kekekekekeke. Clueless Eonnie, I'll be leading this guys to you.' Myun Min thought while smirking.

The rest of the EXO were fast asleep as the girls were also falling asleep.

Faye resting her head on Mei Rong's shoulder with Mei Rong having her head on the window.

Hyun Jae hugging Yong Mi.

Yong Mi and Mi Rin having their head moving up and down while Ji Hyun had hers on Eun Ji's shoulder.

The ride was silent with soft snores were present.

Finally, they arrived at Incheon Airport.

They woke up while getting jet lagged.

They wore sunglasses as they went out of the airplane while walking towards the place to get their luggage.

"Uncle, Faye and I need to meet her father. So we won't be going home with you guys." Mei Rong told Manager Uncle.

"Arasso, We will bring your luggage." Manager Uncle said while nodding.

"Gomaweoyo." Mei Rong thanked as she grabbed Faye's hand as both of them walked out of Incheon Airport with flashing camera's.

There stood a woman with a suit and a board with their name on it.

"Well, I think that's our ride." Mei Rong said as both of them walked towards it.

Meanwhile, the girls were looking for the two.

"Where are they?" Myun Min asked.

"They're going to the office of Fate's Appa." Manager Uncle said while walking casually through the flashing cameras.

"BWOH?!" All of them whispered loudly while looking at each other with the same thought.

'We're dead when Mei Rong and Faye gets home!'