Chapter 46 : Wedding Bells.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 46 : Wedding Bells.


"WOAH! You have one. . . .that means. . . . YOU PEOPLE HAVE ALSO!" Donghae beamed.

"ANIYA!" EXO denied.

"Are you sure?" Donghae raised a brow.

"YES!" EXO beamed.

"Are they telling the truth Minwoo?" Donghae asked while crawling towards Minwoo in a creepy way.

Minwoo started to sweat while gulping a large amount of saliva.

"Yes."

 

Narrator's POV:

 

"Arasso, Let's go check on the girls." Donghae said while standing up.

All of them nodded then followed Donghae.

They went out of the Mansion from the back part.

They walked through the green tree's with the wind blowing gracefully making  the tree's sway in rhythm.

Everything was colorful and peaceful.

As they walked pass the tree's, they saw a glass building.

They went inside it and there they were.

Wei Chen, Rina and along with the stylist were waiting for the girls to go out from the thick curtains.

"Where's the flower girls?" Donghae asked while swinging an arm around Wei Chen.

"Brides Maid." Wei Chen corrected.

"Okay, Where are the Brides Maids?" Donghae asked while rolling his eyes.

"Still fitting their gown." Wei Chen said.

"How about the two flower girls?" Donghae, again, asked.

"Maid of Honors." Rina corrected.

"Okay, sheesh. I'm just a person who makes mistakes. Are they still fitting their gowns?" Donghae asked while throwing both of his arms on the empty air.

"Yes." Rina said.

Suddenly, the glass doors went open. Revealing two unfamiliar bodies.

"Oppa/Yeobo~" The two cooed while hugging Wei Chen and Rina.

EXO, Minwoo and Donghae grew curious as they tilted their heads.

"Guys, I want you to meet our Finacee's. Jia and Minhyun." Wei Chen introduced with his arms around Jia's waist and Minhyun's hands s around Rina's.

"Annyeong Haseyo." Jia greeted with a nice smile on her face.

"Now, Rina and Jia. Please fit these gowns over those two thick curtains on the right side." The stylist with blonde hair said while pointing at the empty curtains.

"Okay." Rina said while getting the two wrapped gowns then passed the other one to Jia.

The two went to the curtains then started fitting the gowns.

"Gowns~ Why are gowns annoying~!" Fay and Mi Ring sang through the curtains.

"Hey hey! Up to where are your gowns?!" Eun Ji exclaimed through her curtain.

"Knee length~!" Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Ji Hyun, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae, Faye and Myun Min answered back.

Mei Rong sighed loudly as she and Eun Ji were having thigh length dresses.

The two brides went out of the curtain, revealing goddess-like bodies wearing their wedding gowns.

Jia's Gown :

Rina's Gown:

Wei Chen and Minhyun were in agape.

Rina and Jia looked really gorgeous.

The boys were mesmerized with the two.

Donghae shook his head then beamed.

"C'mon! Brides Maids OUT!"

Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Ji Hyun, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae and Myun Min went out from the curtains with a happy face.

"Eun Ji Eonnie and Mei Rong Eonnie are gonna be jealous." Yong Mi and Myun Min said in unison.

Myun Min, Eun Hee, Yong Mi and Ji Hyun were having a pastel pink while Mi Rin, Faye, Hyun Jae were having pastel blue.

The boys stared at them in agape except for Xiumin, Chen, Kai and D.O.

"Next, Maid of Honor PEOPLE~!" Xiumin beamed while putting both of his hands on his mouth.

Nobody came out from the two curtains on the middle.

Donghae sighed and said.

"If you two don't come out, WE will confiscate ALL of YOUR GADGETS."

Mei Rong and Eun Ji came out with thigh length gowns in pastel pink and pastel blue.

Mei Rong wore Pastel Pink while Eun Ji wore Pastel Pink.

"How come they get knee length gowns?!" Eun Ji whined as she stomped her feet.

"Yeah, how come. . . They have pretty gowns. . ." Mei Rong whispered.

Everyone was totally mesmerized with the outcome of their gowns.

"Next, We'll have the heels." The stylist with red hair clapped his hands.

Eleven people brought eleven boxes filled with their shoes and names in the box.

The boys were startled with their sudden appearance.

"Where did they come from?" Kris asked.

"They came out magically." Donghae sarcastically said while wiggling his eyebrows.

The girls started fitting the heels and it practically matched their gowns.

 [Pastel Blue for the Girls with pastel blue gowns and Pastel Pink for the girls with Pastel Pink gowns]

 

The day passed by quickly.

The Girls along with the Boys were already asleep in their own rooms.

The Moonlight shined as it passed through the curtains of their room.

Hours passed as the Sun finally rose up, indicating it the Wedding Day for Wei Chen, Jia and Minhyun, Rina.

Each on of them woke up one by one with stylists and maids in their rooms.

They were pushed towards the bathroom.

They took a bath and went out with a bathrobe, undergarments under the bathrobe and a small towel in their head.

Hairstylists were waiting for them.

The ushered them towards the chair and started fixing their hair.

They applied a natural-type of make-up on the girls while the boys had only nothing on their faces.

The stylists styled the boys hairs while the girls had their's in loose curls, loose fish-bone braid and loose french braid.

They placed a flower crown on top of the girls head.

The stylists placed the finishing touch and went out of them room.

Next, the clothing stylist made the girls and boys wear the clothes they need to wear.

The girls wore their gowns as the boys wore their suits.

The girls wore their heels while the boys wore their black leather shoes.

The girls went out of their rooms with a small purse with them.

The boys went out of their rooms, the same time with the girls.

The girls were to busy to notice the boys as they were afraid to ruin a single thing of their hairstyle and make-up.

They went downstairs, just to see Donghae waiting for them.

"Palli, the bus is waiting." Donghae exclaimed which made the girls and boys hurry their pace.

Donghae opened the door for them.

He looked up and froze, his heart beated crazily while he felt butterflies in his tummy.

Seeing the innocent beauty of Eun Hee made him crazy.

As he was to busy spacing out, Tao and Sehun dragged him out of the Mansion as the maids locked the door after they went out.

They all went inside of the bus and sat carefully on the seats.

Kai, D.O, Tao, Kris, Xiumin, Chen, Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho and Lay stared at Mei Rong, Hyun Jae, Eun Ji, Mi Rin, Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Hyun with their hearts beating crazily.

How can she look perfectly in that dress? I want her. . . . to be. . . . Mine. Each one of EXO thought at the same time.

The bus finally arrive at the venue where the wedding was going to be held.

They went out of the bus one by one with stylist waiting for them.

They fixed every single thing.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong were given a small bouquet of flower while Eun Hee, Myun Min, Ji Hyun, Yong Mi, Mi Rin, Faye and Hyun Jae were given a small pouch.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong were asked to pick a partner for them to walk with along in the aisle.

"B-bwoh?" Mei Rong stuttered while looking at the head director of the wedding with a 'are-you-serious' look.

"You heard me, now find one." The head director left.

Kai and Xiumin had ears wide open, they dashed towards their sides.

"We're here." Xiumin and Kai beamed in chorus.

Eun Ji and Mei Rong jumped in their spot with their hands clutching on to their chest.

"Please, don't pop out unexpectedly." Eun Ji said.

The head director went to the seven flower girls and pulled Luhan, Sehun, Lay, Suho, Kris, Donghae and Minwoo to Mi Rin, Faye, Ji Hyun, Yong Mi, Eun Hee and Myun Min.

The other EXO members were asked to be the audience of the wedding.

They grumpily went to the seats and stood there.

Wei Chen and Minhyun went to the altar.

Jia was linking arms with her father while Rina was linking arms with her father.

The doors went open which made the little flower girls and the three boys go inside of the church.

The flower girls threw flower petals on the red carpet.

Behind the flower girls were the three little boys.

The one on the left was the Bible Bearer.

The one on the middle was the Ring Bearer.

The one on the right was the Coin Bearer.

Then, the seven brides maid followed behind the little boys.

They were linking arms with their partners.

Then, Eun Ji and Mei Rong followed with Xiumin and Kai linking arms with them.

Then, finally, Jia and Rina walked down the aisle.

Everyone were smiling at the two beautiful goddess-like ladies, who were getting married with two fine man.

Mr. Choi and Mr. Meng passed the hand of their daughters to Minhyun and Wei Chen.

"Take care of our daughters." The two fathers said with a smile on their faces while going back to their seats.

 

The wedding went really fast.

The two newly wed. couples kissed with people cheering.

It was the time for the brides to throw their bouqet with two lucky girls to catch the bouqet.

It was said that when a girl catches the bouqet, it means that she is the one that is next to get married.

The nine girls were pushed towards the two brides.

"3. . . . 2. . . . . 1. . . THROW IT!" Sehun and Tao screeched as they felt really excited with the results.

The brides threw the bouquets.

The bouquets went flying like a boss.

Jia's bouquet went straight to Mei Rong face which made her catch the flower.

Rina's bouqut went towards Yong Mi and Hyun Jae.

Yong Mi's eyes widen as she pulled Hyun Jae towards the direction of the bouquet.

The flower bouquet went into the hands of Hyun Jae.

The older ones eyes widen as they both screeched.

"NNNOOOOOOO!"

Everyone went clapping, laughing, cheering and teasing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THE OLD ONES GOT THE BOUQUET!" Mi Rin teased while laughing really hard.

"Why you!" Hyun Jae exclaimed while chasing Mi Rin.

"I want to marry Noona." A small kid beamed which made Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Faye, Ji Hyun, Eun Ji and Myun Min turn to Mei Rong's direction.

Mei Rong was looking at the little boy with a 'O_O' look.

Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Faye, Ji Hyun, Eun Ji and Myun Min went laughing their butts out.

Kai and D.O went towards Mei Rong, just to make the situation more worst for Mei Rong.

Minwoo went towards Myun Min and s his arms around her waist and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Your so pretty, yeobo." Minwoo said while smiling at Myun Min.

Myun Min blushed madly.

Eun Hee, Yong Mi, Faye, Ji Hyun and Eun Ji stared at them and said.

"Too much PDA!"

Suho and Lay pulled Yong Mi and Ji Hyun away with a smile on their faces.

Baekhyun and Sehun skipped towards Faye then linked arms with her.

"You look beautiful." Baekhyun and Sehun said at the same time.

Faye started blushing madly making Eun Ji chuckle at how cute she was.

Xiumin ran towards Eun Ji and pulled her into a hug.

"You look pretty!" Xiumin squealed leaving Chen glaring at him.

"T-thanks." Eun Ji stuttered while blushing madly, making Xiumin pinch her cheeks.

Donghae went towards Eun Hee and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You really look pretty, tomboy." Donghae joked while receiving a light punch from Eun Hee.

"HA-HA." Eun Hee rolled her eyes.

"Hey LOVEBIRDS~"