Chapter 25 : A Day at the Beach Part 3.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 25 : A Day at the Beach Part 3.


"YAH! Why are you always doing that Uncle? Your still like this ever since I was 3!" Mei Rong complained.

"It's a habit." Manager Uncle said while giving her a goofy smile.

"UNCLE!" A familiar voice called out.

"OPPA/SUNBAE?!"

 

Narrator's POV :

 

It was Jonghyun along with his groupmates, SHINee.

"Oh! What are you guys doing here?" Manager Uncle asked.

"Well, we have a month off. Soo." Jonghyun said while he wrapped his arms on Manager Uncle's waist.

"Ewww, GAY!" The girls exclaimed in a teasing way.

"YAH YAH YAH! You guys should be thankful that I'm a Loyal Cousin of the seven of you." Jonghyun exploded which made the girls laugh.

"Ohmygosh! When did he became a diva?" Ji Regh asked.

"MOLLASEO!" They all exclaimed while laughing leaving the EXO and the other SHINee members OP.

"Kids, stop." Manager Uncle said which made all of them shut up.

"So, since this idiots came. You have to put your bags back on your respective cars." Manager Uncle continued.

"Good Thing we didn't get ours." Faye said while Baekhyun, Sehun, Mei Rong, D.O and Kai agreed.

The others groaned and placed their bags on their car but was stopped again by SHINee.

"No need, we have our room already." Onew said with a toothy smile.

"Arasso." Manager Uncle said which made Faye's team get their bags.

 

They finally arrived infront of their room.

EXO and the girls were somehow separated.

The girls stayed in one room while EXO stayed on the room beside theirs.

Suddenly, someone suggested something.

"Lets go swimming!" Chen exclaimed as all of them agreed.

They went to their rooms and changed in to their swimsuits and shorts.

 

 

They all met at the pool.

"Let's all jump!" Sehun excitedly exclaimed.

"I'll pass." Baekhyun, Mei Rong, Key and Taemin said at the same time.

"Suit yourselves." Tao said.

"1.....2...3....JUMP!" Chen exclaimed as all of them jumped on the pool which made a big splash.

"Woah!" They all exclaimed.

"Yah, let's eat first." Mei Rong said.

"Ne!" They all exclaimed and went out of the pool.

Mei Rong lead the way, since she already saw the eating area.

They all sat down on this LOOONGG TABLEE.

"May I ask your orders, Ma'am?" A waitress came in while wearing an apron and a bikini underneath.

"Uh, we'll have Abalone Soup, Manila Clum Pumpkin Sujebi, Sweet Pumpkin Rice Pizza and Watery Radish Kimchi. For desserts, banana split, halo-hal-" Mei Rong was cut off-ed by Faye, Yong Mi and Ji Reh.

"THEY HAVE HALO-HALO?!" Ji Reh, Faye and Yong Mi exclaimed.

"Yes?" Mei Rong said.

"As I was saying, twelve Halo-halo and twelve Banana splits. For our beverages, twenty-four mango shakes." Mei Rong said while giving back the menu to the waitress.

"Your order will be here within fifty minutes." The waitress said while looking at the note pad of hers.

"Ne, kamsahamnida." Mei Rong said as the waitress walked away.

Good thing, the part of the waitress was covered or else EXO and SHINee would be drooling. [A/N: /facepalm/]

 

After 50 minutes passed, their orders came along with the beverages.

They started eating until they finished it.

Their desserts came after they finished all the foods awhile ago.

  

They all drooled over the desserts when it came.

The girls, Jonghyun, Sehun, Tao, Xiumin and Lay got Halo-halo while the rest were on the Banana Split.

They started eating their desserts.

Faye and Hyun Jae finished eating first.

"We'll go now!" Faye exclaimed and pulled Hyun Jae before Mei Rong could protest.

 

Hyun Jae and Faye were at the swimming pool while the others were at the eating area which was near the swimming pool.

Suddenly, everybody heard Hyun Jae shouting.

"GUYS! HELP! FAYE'S DROWNING!"

All of them ran to Hyun Jae.

"Who knows how to swim?!" Mei Rong exclaimed which made all of them facepalm themselves.

"ME!" Ji Reh exclaimed as she dived on the pool.

After 30 seconds, RJ brought Faye up from the water.

"Is she breathing?! DO CPR!" Eun Ji exclaimed.

"Eww! GROSS! I'm not doing that!" Ji Reh exclaimed.

"I know!" Baekhyun exclaimed while pushing Eun Ji, Mei Rong and Ji Reh away.

Baekhyun did the CPR to Faye.

When Baekhyun placed his lips on Faye's for the nth time, Faye's eyes fluttered open.

"What's going on here?!" Faye exclaimed.

"Hey, guys. What did I miss?" Hyun Jae asked as she got back from the CR.

"Hyun Jae your turning. . . RED." Yong Mi said.

"Not true..." Hyun Jae denied.

"She's blushing!" Kris exclaimed. . . stupidly which made the others face palm themselves.

"N-" Before Hyun Jae could finish what she would say, she fainted and almost fell to the floor.

Thank goodness Kris was there to catch her.

 

While Kris was carrying Hyun Jae bridal style towards their room, Yong Mi and Suho was at the seashore walking and talking to each other.

"Hmm. . . I'm hungry." Yong Mi said.

"Let's buy some ice cream." Suho said and grabbed her hand.

 

After Suho and Yong Mi bought ice cream, they sat down near the ice cream shop.

"Suho! Look at your face! It's full of ice cream." Yong Mi laughed.

"Huh?" Suho asked while tilting his head which made him cute.

Yong Mi got some tissues and wiped off the chocolate ice cream smudges near his lips.

"There." Yong Mi said while giving Suho a smile.

"T-thank you." Suho stuttered while blushing.

 

Chanyeol and Mi Rin were eating spaghetti on one plate.

It was a big plate so they decided to share.

While Mi Rin and Chanyeol got a large scoop of the spaghetti, Mi Rin was watching something while sipping long strips of pasta.

Chanyeol also was watching something but at the other side. [A/N: They weren't facing each other.]

There was a long, long strip of pasta that Mi Rin and Chanyeol got, so Mi Rin and Chanyeol got closer to each other while watching something at the opposite sides.

They didn't know that the long strip of pasta was only one.

They got closer and closer until. . . . . . . . . .THEY KISSED! /spazz/

 

Eun Ji and Chen were playing at the pool.

They were splashing water to each other until Eun Ji stumbled backwards which made Chen catch her by the waist.

They felt their hearts were beating really fast.

Suddenly, Eun Ji broke the awkward atmosphere while coughing.

They fixed their positions back to their normal standing position.

"Erm. . . " They both mumbled while looking at different directions.

 

Kai invited Mei Rong to watch something at the mini cinema theater near the hotel.

They were watching a horror movie, which Mei Rong didn't like.

"Hey, I don't like it anymore!" Mei Rong whispered as she held Kai's right arms in fright.

"It's just a movie." Kai simply said.

Suddenly, there was a scary part in the movie which made Mei Rong and Kai hug each other tightly.

"Psh. . . . scaredy cats." A guy at the back told them while rolling their eyes.

 

Ji Reh and Lay were walking at the seashore while being bare footed.

The wind caressed their cheeks.

Lay started to splash sea water on Ji Reh's feet which made her squeal in happiness.

They started splashing sea water to each other.

They have been laughing and laughing.

Lay grabbed Ji Reh's wrist but something happened.

They accidentally hugged each other then fall on to the sand.

They laughed awkwardly.

 

Finally! It was already night time. All of them were enjoying the performances they were watching.

Meanwhile, Kris and Hyun Jae was still in their (EXO) room fast asleep.

Hyun Jae, little by little was opening her eyes.

She was shocked when she saw Kris right by her side, asleep.

She started to examine Kris' features.

Suddenly, she was on panic mode when Kris' arms started to hug her waist.

She pulled Kris' arms away until Kris' eyes fluttered open.

"Enjoying the view?" Kris asked while smirking.

"What?! Heck no!" Hyun Jae protested.

Kris chuckled.

"Let's go back to where the others are before they'll think of malicious stuff." Kris said while getting up from the bed.

Hyun Jae got up from the bed and walked over the door.

The both of them went out of the room and heard screaming, cheering, howlings and laughter at the girls room.

"They're here." Hyun Jae said while pressing the door bell.

The door flung open revealing a smiling Key.

"Come in, come in." Key said while the two went inside.

They saw that they were playing the pocky game.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE FOR THE NEXT CONTESTANTS!" Sehun exclaimed as Minho and Taemin went back to their places with red faces.

Kris and Hyun Jae sat beside Tao and Suho.

Suddenly the bottle stopped at Mi Rin.

They spinned the bottle again and it landed on. . . . . Hyun Jae.

"BWOH?!" Mi Rin and Hyun Jae exclaimed.

"Palli!" Tao exclaimed.

Mi Rin and Hyun Jae went to the center and placed the tip of the pocky on their mouths.

Kris looked around and noticed that Mei Rong was looking at them with an angry pout.

skldjaslkdjaslkdjlas. They want it to be like this, FINE! Mei Rong thought while standing up from her place and went to the balcony like a loner.

Kris chuckled at the Mei Rong.

Suddenly, Hyun Jae and Mi Rin failed at the pocky game. . . on purpose!

"Aww, so since all of us had our tur-" Jonghyun was cut off-ed by Eun Ji.

"Mei Rong Eonnie hasn't got her turn!" Eun Ji exclaimed evilly.

Mei Rong hid behind the small tree at the balcony.

"Yeahh, where is she anyways?" Faye asked.

"I saw her at going to the balcony." Kris tattle tailed.

"I'll go look for that brat." Key said in a diva way.

All of them kept their laughter until Key was gone.

They started laughing hysterically.

Key went back inside with his hands on Mei Rong's ears.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow..." Mei Rong mumbled as Key made her sit down on the center.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Mei Rong exclaimed while glaring at Key.

"You'll ve having your turn." Key said.

"So, spin the bottle boy!" Key exclaimed while smiling at Sehun.

Sehun spinned the bottle and it stopped at Yong Mi.

"MY LOVE!" Mei Rong exclaimed while receiving a smack from Faye.

"Shaddap Eonnie." Faye said while smiling.

Yong Mi went to the center and whispered somthing on Mei Rong's ears.

"Let's make it a fail. . . . . on purpose." Yong Mi whispered which made Mei Rong smile.

Mei Rong nodded her head and placed the tip of the pocky inside , Yong Mi also followed.

They started bitting until Kai stopped them.

"STOPP!"

 

 


Chapter 25 here! :D

Well,  I want to give credits to my dongsaeng RJ  ;)

I don't really know what's her username here in AFF.

 

I also want to thank those who subscribed to this story ;)

 

Well, stay awesome my readers ;)

 

Once again, this is your weird, lovable and weird. . .wait I said that twice. . . AUTHOR! Winter_Breeze ;)