Chapter 60 : A Song for You (1)

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 60 : A Song for You (1)


Kris and Tao nodded while saying their "Okay." softly.

"Eun Ji Eonnie. . . . well she's quite. . .before you could sing. . . make sure you that she's not wearing earphones." Ji Hyun said while looking at Xiumin and Chen.

"Earphones?" Xiumin asked.

"Wae?" Chen asked.

"Yes, she always listen to music." Ji Hyun said.

"Okaaaaayy~" The two sang while linking arms.

"Eun Hee, she is just easy. So, Donghae won't have a problem." Ji Hyun said while looking at Donghae.

"Yes!" Donghae exclaimed while doing his victory dance.

 

And the plan starts. . . . NOW.

 

Narrator's POV :

 

The first one was Faye. Baekhyun and Sehun pulled her to the car then drove themselves to the park. The park is just so near, why would they use a car? Well, they don't want Faye to be tired and stuff. Their love is pure. . . . full of childish arguements.

They arrived at the park within 10 minutes. Baekhyun parked the car. He may not have any license but he knows how to drive. He might be getting his license when he feels like having one.

They got out and hurriedly helped Faye to sit down on the bench.

"Sit here." Sehun said while putting Faye down on the bench.

"Why are we here?" Faye asked. Who would not be curious when two hot gorgeous handsome guys bringing you somewhere unexpectedly? If there is one. . . then you are one extraordinary girl.

"We want you to listen to the song that we, Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun, composed for you." Baekhyun said while pointing his thumb at Sehun as he said.

"And WHY?" Faye asked while raising her right eyebrow. Why would two hot gorgeous handsome guys compose a song for someone unknowingly? It might be quite suspicious for us girls.

"Because this is connected to you. . . Well, this is very short but we hope you'll like it." Sehun said while looking at Faye with a 'please-like-it.-It's-a-life-or-death-situation' look which made Faye give him a look.

"E-ehem." The two childish boys cleared their throat while looking at Faye. They don't know what is going on through Faye's mischievous mind. And you will know about it.

Even if I give you everything

"No you don't." Faye commented while smirking.

Why don't you ever want to sing?

"I don't sing." Faye commented again as her smirk grew bigger.

I just wanna hear your voice again

"You're hearing my voice, duh." Faye said teasingly.

Not to mention that I always see you sad

"Not always." Faye said.

Even that your heart is really injured

"Well not injured but broken. It's true anyways." Faye said.

I can still see you smile

"I always smile!" Faye beamed.

That's why I find you weird all the time

"I'm always weird- HEY! Is that a compliment?" Faye asked as she looked at the two, ignoring her comments.

I won't let you go this time.

And this time, Faye was speechless. She really didn't see this coming. Who wouldn't be speechless if the song is practically heart touching, heart melting and heart. . . . something. Who would not be moved when someone tells them that they won't let them go?

After 10 minutes of silence. . .

"Did you like it?" Baekhyun asked, breaking the ice. Who would want to stay all quite for 10 minutes?!

"Well. . . . It's okay." Faye shrugged while answering Baekhyun's answer.

"Glad that you liked it!" Sehun beamed while Baekhyun and himself hugs Faye, leaving her stuggling to get out from their grip.

 

At Eun Ji's side. . .

 

"Where should we bring her?" Xiumin asked in a whisper, more like a loud type of whisper. Oh boy, this is going to be interesting when two dumb dumb's are talking.

"Rooftop?" Chen suggested or maybe whispered back in a loud type of whisper.

"Naahh, another." Xiumin whispered back.

"Cliff-" Chen was cut off-ed when Eun Ji spoke up.

"I'm still here!" Eun Ji exclaimed, feeling irritated. Knowing that she is just being ignored by the two dumb dumbs.

"SSSSSSHHHH!" Xiumin and Chen hushed Eun Ji with their saliva's flying towards Eun Ji's face. Eun Ji looked at them with a '=3=*' look or maybe an irritated look.

"How about rooftop garden?" Xiumin finally whispered softly, only he and Chen can hear.

"Yeah, Kaja!" Chen beamed while smiling from ear to ear.

Xiumin and Chen then brings Eun Ji to the Rooftop Garden and made her sit down on a bench while checking her. They confiscated her earphones. 5 earphones. Well, it's like when one earphone is gone, she'll use another one.

"Hey!-" Eun Ji got cut off-ed by Chen.

"Hush!" Chen shushed her by putting a finger on her lips. Hush hush hush~, Eun Ji thought about APink's song Hush. She definitely memories each of every lyrics of any songs that is related to Korean. How would she memories it? By listening to music 24/7, duh.

"Just listen arasso?" Xiumin asked while looking at Eun Ji.

"Ara." Eun Ji nodded while looking at the two. What are these two planning?, She thought.

"Ehem." The two cleared their throats and smiled at each other.

My dear, please listen to this song

'Cause the lyrics here, are the words that I can't say to you

Don't worry, This song is not that long

But I'm making sure that they're all true

 

Call me crazy, weird and stupid

But nothing can stop me from this feeling

I feel my heart beat crazy for you

And I'm not lying, it's all true

That I'm nothing without you

All I would want to say is that I love you

Eun Ji looked at the two, no words coming out from . She is too speechless. Hearing three words. 'I Love You' has lots of different meanings. She is confused. I Love You as a what? These type of questions flooded her mind.

"Do you like it?" Chen hopingly asked while crossing his fingers.

Eun Ji nods her head.

"Aww~" Xiumin cood while looking at Eun Ji with this type of expression ':">'.

"Did you guys composed it?" Eun Ji asked the two.

"Nee!" The two sang while smiling like 5 years old children.

"Aw~ Thank You guys." Eun Ji said while hugging the two.

"No Problem." The two chorused while smiling victoriously.

 

At Mi Rin's side. . . .

 

Chanyeol and Luhan pulls Mi Rin towards the room that they were staying awhile ago. Well, it took them many times before making Mi Rin moved. They did everything for Mi Rin to budge. It was really hard! Mi Rin wants them to suffer.

"What's your problem?!" Mi Rin exclaimed while looking at the two pissed. They carried her by holding both of her hands and feet. Chanyeol holding on both of her feet and Luhan holding both of her hands.

Luhan and Chanyeol then makes her sit down on the bed. Oh, on the bed~! Hahaha, Bed. Bed. Bed. Bed. Naaaah, it's not rated PG or anything.

"Listen and Stay still." Chanyeol said with his deep, hot voice.

Mi Rin just looks at Chanyeol, speechless. She stayed still. Who would not be able to resist Chanyeol's hot voice?! Oh my. Ovaries would be gone when you would hear his voice personally!

"Ehem, please start hyung." Chanyeol said while looking at Luhan.

"Ehem." Luhan cleared his throat as Chanyeol starts playing his guitar.

Luhan :

Your smile, is everything to me

Your tears, they're everything that can be

The rain, is like my heart that fell for you

It's the same, that my dream came true

Chanyeol :

I would let fall from a tree

I would let you fall from the sky

But the best place where you could

fall is in my heart and don't ask why

Luhan :

Even though that I'm not yours

There is always a way

And that one thing I wanna say is

Chanyeol and Luhan :

I love you~

Mi Rin then blushes while she froxe on her spot. She softly said a clear 'wow'.

"Did you have fun listening to it?" Chanyeol asked, smiling from ear to ear. As the happy virus that he is, he still can melt a girls heart with his voice and personality. Not to mention his looks. But when it comes to love, appearance doesn't matter but what matters is what's on the person's heart or attitude.

"N-ne. . . It was nice. Did you guys compose it?" Mi Rin asked while fiddling on her fingers.

"Ne." Chanyeol and Luhan answered her question while smiling sweetly at her.

"We're glad that you had fun." Luhan said while patting her head softly.

 

At Hyun Jae's side. . .

 

"Yaaahh! Hyun Jae-ah let's go to the gardeeen!" Tao suggested like a 4 years old kid that wants a chocolate ice cream. He links arms with Hyun Jae.

"What will we do there?" Hyun Jae asked, confused by the sudden change of attitude. Tao was grumpy this morning but now he becomes childish.

"Let's just go outside." Kris said while linking his arm with Hyun Jae's free arm.

Kris and Tao carries Hyun Jae to the garden while their arms are linked. You could imagine that Kris and Tao are bodyguards that are escorting Hyun Jae out.

"I CAN WALK YOU KNOOOWWW!!" Hyun Jae screamed while kicking her feet to know if she could reach the ground again.

They arrived at the garden in no time. They made Hyun Jae sit down on the swing that was in the garden.

"Please listen to our song that we made~" Tao cooed while smiling like a little kid.

"You made a song?!" Hyun Jae asked, too shocked.

"Why can't you trust us?" Kris asks while looking at Hyun Jae.

"But don't you guys only rap?" Hyun Jae asked while raising her left eyebrow.

"That's why we're going to show you what we composed!" Tao beamed.

"You two composed it or. . . . did Ji Hyun compose it?" Hyun Jae asked while raising a brow at them.

Kris covers and said. "WE COMPOSED IT. . . . So just listen."

"Okay, okay! Fine." Hyun Jae said while rolling her eyes.

Tao & Kris :

Well, is this the good time?

To put 'love' on your mind?

The dark place from behind

Now are all denied

 

This is love, I want to say

Makin' sure that you're okay

And every time that I tease you-

"True." Hyun Jae interrupted them while forming a thin line with her lips.

That's my love that's so so true-

"You call that love-" Hyun Jae again interrupted but was stopped when Tao covered .

So please listen to what I'll say

That my love for you everyday

I love you that I'll pray

that I will get you someday

"So?" Kris and Tao asked Hyun Jae after they finished the song.

Hyun Jae just stared at the two, speechless.

Kris and Tao looks at each other then shakes Hyun Jae back to her senses.

"Oh? Uh-oh? What?" Hyun Jae asks as she just got back from her thoughts.

"Did you like our song?" Tao asked.

"I think she got frozen." Kris said while poking Hyun Jae, who was not responding.

Hyun Jae just froze on her spot. Her mind floating away.

"We killed her?! WAAAAAAHHH!" Tao shouted while flailing his arms on the air.

Kris then slaps Hyun Jae.

"YAAAAHH!" Hyun Jae screamed while rubbing her sore cheek.

"You don't need to slap me." Hyun Jae said while pouting.

Kris just looks at her with a '=_______=' look.

 


 

Here's chapter 60! ^________^

Hope you guys like it.

It's the Part 1 of this chappie.

Well, Eun Hee, Mei Rong and Ji Hyun better wait for tomorrow! ^________^

My eyes hurt @__________@

 

I want to thank those who subscribed, waited for a long time, and commented on this story of ours! ^_^

 

Thank you!

 

Well then, Byeee~ :3

 

-Winter_Breeze