Chapter 43 : Misunderstandings.

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 43 : Misunderstandings.


Suddenly, it happened really fast.

All of the girls fainted except for Myun Min.

Good thing, the boys’ reflexes acted really fast which made them catch them before they meet the floor.

“WHAT THE EF JUST HAPPENED?!” All of the boys screamed.

Manager Uncle sighed and said.

“Place them on the mattresses in the living room. . . NOW.”

All of the boys carried the girls and hurriedly went to the living room.

They placed each one of them gently on the mattress.

What do we do now?!

 

 

Narrator's POV :

 

Manager Uncle looked at the boys who were already panicking.

He pushed them aside as he pulled something out from his pocket and it was. . . . . . . a chicken air freshener.

[A/N: Is there even one? XD Chicken Air Freshener? If there is. . . . where can I buy it? OuO /facepalm/]

He held it near to Mei Rong's nose while expecting that she would wake up but in reality. . . . . she did not.

"Huh? I thought this will work." Manager Uncle mumbled as he proceeded next to Faye.

He placed it near Faye's nose and to their prevail. . . . she WOKE UP!

"WTF?! Eonnie, keep your chicken aw- OH! How did I get in here?" Faye asked, totally confused.

Manager Uncle just ignored Faye while proceeding to Eun Ji.

He got a chocolate bar out from nowhere and placed it near her nose.

She abruptly woke up.

"Chocolate!" Eun Ji beamed as she snatched the Chocolate Bar away from Manager Uncle.

Manager Uncle proceeded next to Yong Mi.

He got something out from his back pocket and it was a small notebook.

The boys squinted their eyes to identify what kind of book it was and it was a Diary.

All of their eyes widen.

"I'm opening Yong Mi's Diary~! I'm going to open it now." Manager Uncle said it aloud.

Yong Mi opened her eyes in a flash while snatching the Diary out from Manager Uncle's hands.

"Don't.Ever.Touch.My.Diary.Ever.Again." Yong Mi glared while hugging her diary.

Manager Uncle just nodded while proceeding to Hyun Jae.

He smirked while pulling out a brown envelope from his left front pocket.

[A/N: Manager Oppa! How come your pocket is filled with lots of stuff -.-]

There it was, Manager Uncle's 10 MILLION WON.

He placed it right infront of Hyun Jae's face while moving it from left to right.

Then HUWALAH! Hyun Jae opened her eyes while looking at the brown envelope infront of her.

"MONEY!!" She beamed.

Manager Uncle placed the brown envelope back to his pockets as Hyun Jae was about to get it.

"No, the eight of you are owners of a BIG COMPANY. When the time comes, you will be the one to replace your dad's position since your the heiress." Manager Uncle said which made Mei Rong wake up because of the word Heiress.

"I won't be replacing my Papa's place. Wei Chen Ge is the one who will replace him or Liu Bei Ge will be the one to replace him." Mei Rong said while rubbing her eyes.

"And Rina Eonnie will be the one to replace Appa." Eun Ji added.

Manager Uncle glanced at the two while proceeding to Ji Hyun.

He pulled out a music sheet which was composed by Ji Hyun.

"Opps! I ripped Ji Hyun's composition." Manager Uncle beamed which made Ji Hyun open her eyes with a glare.

"What?" She angrily asked.

"Just kidding." Manager Uncle said while patting her head.

Next and not the least, He proceeded to Mi Rin.

He pulled our a book and it was DNP / DOTU (Diary ng Panget or Diary of the Ugly).

"OMG! I spilled coffee on DNP!" Manager Uncle exclaimed which made Mi Rin wake up with a shocked expression.

But when she realized that there were no signs of coffee, Manager Uncle gave her a troll face.

"Good, now all of you are awake." Manager Uncle said while he sat on the coffee table.

"I know you girls are the heiress of big companies. You still need to expected the unexpected than saying 'Gege or Eonnie will be the one to replace Appa's position not me.' and stuff. Your siblings have dreams to you know. Well I'm sure the Yong Mi, Faye, Mi Rin, Hyun Jae, Ji Hyun and Myun Min will be the ones to replace their Appa's position. While, Mei Rong and Eun Ji would probably not replace the position of their Appa's since it is already clear that Wei Chen and Rina will be the one to replace your Appa's." Manager Uncle continued while sitting like a boss on the coffee table.

"So your saying that we aren't responsible to handle the company?" Eun Ji coldly asked.

"Nope, not really." Manager Uncle said with a smug face present on his face.

"Gasp!" Faye exclaimed while covering with her right hand.

"I'm already responsible. I took care of my cousins for like ten years and I have staying with them for like fifthteen years." Mei Rong said.

"How about you Uncle? You just took care of EXO for like one year or two years." Mei Rong added.

"Well, I took care of them. I protected them from their creepy fans." Manager Uncle barked.

"So, I protected from my cousins when they cause trouble. I get all the scolding. I risk my life just to save my cousins." Mei Rong barked back.

Then that was the start, the start of World War III for the two.

They could feel the tense rising up every sentence they make.

Then Manager Uncle's and Mei Rong's phone started to ring.

"H-hey guys, your phone is ringing." Suho stuttered.

The two didn't hear Suho.

"This movie amazing!" Faye exclaimed while having 3D glasses and a popcorn as she watched the two bicker.

All of them looked at Faye.

"What?" Faye just innocently asked while continuing her so-called 'movie'.

Suddenly a bright idea came into Hyun Jae's mind.

"GUYYYSSS! FIREEEE! THERE'S FIREEEE!" Hyun Jae screeched which made all of them look at her.

The two stopped their bickering as they looked around with BIG EYES like this 'O________O'.

"What fire?" The two asked at the same time.

"Nothing, you have someone calling on your phones." Hyun Jae just casually said.

'Baby Don't Cry Tonight~'

'Bo peep Bo peep Bo peep Bo peep, Ah~'

The two answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" The two chorused.

"Uncle/Mei Mei~!" The two people beamed from the other line.

"Who is this?" The two asked.

"Rina/Wei Chen." The two people answered from the other line.

"Why are they talking at the same time?" Baekhyun asked.

"Molla." Yong Mi answered.

"WHAT?! TOMORROW?! AS IN THE FLIGHT WILL BE AT TWELVE IN THE MIDNIGHT?! YOU PEOPLE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?" Mei Rong and Manager Uncle exclaimed at the same time.

"Yes and just show this message to the clerk person of the airport." Rina and Wei Chen answered from the other line while hunging up.

Manager Uncle looked at all of them.

"PACK YOUR STUFF! WE'RE GOING TO MALDIVES TONIGHT!" Manager Uncle shouted which made all of them look at him with 'O_O' while scrambling towards their room.

They all started packing some of their clothes.

At D.O and Kai's side. . . .

"STOP GIRL, IN THE NAME OF LOVE~!" Mei Rong sang while zipping up the last bag she has.

"Who sang that?" D.O asked as he continued packing his stuff.

"U-KISS~!" Mei Rong beamed while getting her River Island Pink Floral handbag filled with her girl stuff.

"EXO or U-KISS?" Kai asked while putting lots of useless stuff on his bag.

"EXO ofcourse!" Mei Rong beamed as she prepared her outfit.

D.O and Kai looked at Mei Rong but their eyes widen as they saw 924801293812 bags.

"YOUR BRINGING ALL OF THOSE?!" Kai and D.O exclaimed.

"Aniya, I'm only gonna bring this handbag of mine and this polka dot luggage.

 

"Okay, we better hurry. It's already nine thirty." D.O said while zipping up his backpack.

"Ne~!" Kai and Mei Rong chorused.

At Kris and Tao's side. . .

"TAO! That's mine!" Hyun Jae screeched while getting her Gucci handbag from Tao.

"NOOO! IT'S GUCCI!" Tao exclaimed while running away.

"Tao." Kris called out as he got pissed by Hyun Jae and Tao's screaming.

The two didn't listen to Kris as they continued screaming.

"TAO. GIVE HYUNJAE HER GUCCI. NOW!" Kris coldy exclaimed while having his death glare.

Tao and Hyun Jae stopped.

Tao gave Hyun Jae her Gucci back in a shaky manner.

"H-here you go." Tao whispered.

"Hurry up. It's already nine thirty." Kris said while walking out of the room.

"Is he on his period?" Hyun Jae asked.

"Maybe." Tao answered.

At Xiumin and Chen's side. . . .

"Are you guys sure your okay packing your own stuff?" Eun Ji asked.

"Yes Eun Ji-ah." Xiumin and Chen answered.

"Gosh guys, I'm worried about your bruises and wounds." Eun Ji rubbed her temple as she sat down on her bed since she finished packing.

"Yes Eun Ji, Trust us. We're okay. It's nothing serious you know." Xiumin said while smiling at Eun Ji.

"Oh really?" Eun Ji raised a brow while hitting both of them on the ribs.

The winced in pain.

"See, now let me pack your stuffs." Eun Ji said while pushing Chen and Xiumin away in a gentle way.

The two looked at Eun Ji with soft eyes as a smile unknowingly crept up on their faces.

"I should probably bring a first-aid kit. . . just in case." Eun Ji said as she stood up and walked towards the drawer.

At Luhan and Chanyeol's side. . . .

"WHERE THE HECK ARE MY BOOK?!" Mi Rin screamed as she clutched on to her hair.

"Uh, didn't you see the note?" Luhan asked as he placed stuff on his Light Brown MCM Backpack.

"What note?" Mi Rin asked as Chanyeol pointed at her bed.

She took the note and read it aloud.

Hello sweetie~! Appa and I threw all of your books since all of them were prettily lame so yeah!

<3 Umma and Appa

"JASKLDJASLIDJASLIDJASDJ!" Mi Rin screamed gibberish.

Luhan looked at her weirdly.

"You know, you should hurry up since its already nine thirty." Luhan said while walking out of the room.

"Bye bye~" Chanyeol sang while going out of the room.

At Baekhyun and Sehun's side. . . . .

"Where's my eyeliner?!" Baekhyun screeched.

"Over there." Faye said while she watched Baekhyun and Sehun pack with her poker face on.

"Where'th my Bubble Tea Coupon?!" Sehun screeched.

"There." Faye said.

"Where's/Where'th my SHOES/THOETH?!" Baekhyun and Sehun screeched.

"Over there and there." Faye said as she stood up while getting her stuff as she walked out of the room.

"What time is it Sehunnie?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nine thirty hyung." Sehun replied.

At Suho's side. . . . .

"There. You okay Suho Oppa?" Yong Mi asked as she changed Suho's bandages.

Suho nodded as his eyes were closed as the pain was still present.

"Aw. . ." Yong Mi whispered as she patted Suho's head.

"It's gonna be okay. I'm here!" Yong Mi added which made Suho open his eyes.

He flashed a sweet smile at Yong Mi.

"Thanks." Suho whispered.

"Your welcome." Yong Mi said.

"Kaja." Suho said as Yong Mi pulled Suho and her luggage.

At Lay's side. . . . .

"Paper?" Lay asked.

"Check." Ji Hyun answered.

"Pencil?" Lay asked.

"Check." Ji Hyun answered.

"iPad?" Lay asked.

"Check." Ji Hyun answered.

"Sanitary pads?" Lay smirked as he could see that Ji Hyun was busy.

"Chec- WHAT?!" Ji Hyun exclaimed as she turned red.

"Just kidding." Lay chuckled.

 

All of them were already at the living room, except for the two lovebirds; Myun Min and Minwoo.

"I'll just go check on them." Hyun Jae, Mei Rong and Eun Ji said.

All of them nodded as the trio went upstairs.

They arrived infront of the room and heard lots of stuff.

"Oppa, please be gentle. It hurts."

"Arasso. Oppa will be gently."

"A-ahh!"

"Gwaenchan?"

"N-ne."

"It's too tight."

The trio started to turn red as lots of stuff came into their minds.

"Are. ." Mei Rong whispered.

"They. ." Hyun Jae followed.

"Having. ." Eun Ji paused.

"TOOT?" They asked themselves with big eyes 'O_O'

They gasped as they didn't notice that the door was opening with their ears placed on the door.

The door went open as the trio fell.

"Omona! Eonnies, what are you doing here?" Myun Min asked.

"Were . . .you two having. . . you know." Mei Rong blushed along with the other two.

"A-aniya! What made you think of that?" Minwoo chuckled.

"Uh. . . there was like stuff. . ." Hyun Jae tried explaining it.

"Ah, you three got it wrong." Myun Min chuckled.

"I was putting her shoes on but it didn't fit on her and the dress I let her try was somehow tight for her." Minwoo explained.

"BWOH?!"