Chapter 36 : Happy Birthday! Operation ' Surprise the two. ' Part 2

Unexpected Accident (예기치 못한 사고)

Chapter 36 : Happy Birthday! Operation ' Surprise the two. ' Part 2


"C'mon Luhannie Hyung~ Just wear what Mi Rin gave you." D.O said while he laid down on the bed.

"Fine." Luhan gave up while going behind the curtains.

After how many minutes, they went out of the curtains.

All of their jaw dropped when they saw Sehun.

"Woah. . . . "

 

Narrator's POV:

 

"Faye! You don't have to make look that hot! Pick another one!" Eun Ji smacked Faye's head.

"Sheesh, fine." Faye pouted as she searched for another outfit.

"LULU~! GET OUT!" Xiumin exclaimed.

Luhan went out of the curtains with YW Koreab Tight Low Crotch Casual Male Pants and a White V-Neck Shirt.

 

All of them looked at Mi Rin, amazed.

"Woah, Lulu gege looks good. . . " Tao mumbled, unable to rip his eyes off Luhan.

"C'mon, people! Sehun can remove his jacket." Faye whined which made all look at her with a 'Why-did-you-just-say-it-know' look.

Sehun removed his jacket but he looked at Luhan's pants.

"I want the same pants with Luhan hyung." Sehun pouted.

"Okay, fine." Faye said as she got a black colored YW Koreab Tight Low Crotch Casual Male Pants.

She threw it towards Sehun as he catched it right on time.

Sehun went back to the curtains and changed his pants.

After 3 minutes, Sehun went out from the curtains.

All of them smiled at the two.

"There! Now for the shoes." Suho exclaimed while smiling.

"Oh gosh. . . ." Hyun Jae whispered as she rubbed her temple.

They started picking the shoes and end up picking two look alike shoes.

Sehun got a Blue colored one white Luhan got a Maroon colored one.

[The shoes that is on the 1st pic. from the pants for Luhan .___.]

"There. . . . you two look. . . . LIKE FREAKING TWINS." Chanyeol exclaimed.

"I know right?" Sehun asked while wrapping his arm over Luhan's shoulder with a big, adorable grin.

"So, why are we like this?" Luhan asked.

"Oh. . . . nothing." D.O answered while looking around.

"Okay. ." Sehun and Luhan whispered while looking at them weirdly.

Suddenly, the was a knock on the door.

Hyun Jae opened it, not really wide.

She looked at the others and motioned them to go out except for Luhan and Sehun.

They locked the door which made Luhan and Sehun look at each other with big eyes.

"AJASLKDJASLKDJAS. YAAAHHHH!" Sehun screamed as he started banging on the door which made Luhan stop him.

"Yah, don't destroy the door." Luhan said.

"I'm not destroying it. . . . I'm massaging it." Sehun reasoned out which made Luhan smack him on the head.

Suddenly Luhan received a text message from Kris.

 

From: Beauty Queen Duizhang Kris

To: Luhan

 

You can open the door now. But watch out from your steps since the electricity was cut off.

 

Luhan started pressing different buttons then pressed send.

 

From: Lulu Deer

To: Kris

 

Okay.

 

Luhan wrapped his long, slender fingers on the door knob and twisted it.

He opened the door and saw that it was pitch black.

Luhan and Sehun went out and started walking with the help of the dear wall.

Suddenly the lights was with a loud 'BOOGGGSSSHHH!" from the confetti's

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All of them shouted with party caps on their heads.

"Whose birthday is it?" Sehun and Luhan asked while looking at them clueless.

"You and You, silly." Eun Ji said while pointing at the two.

"Your birthday was on April twelve but we didn't had the time to celebrate so we joined your birthday with Luhan." Kris explained which made their lips form an 'O'.

Suddenly, D.O and Baekhyun held a mic .on their hands and gave each other a big smile.

Then a music started to play with a piano at the very first part.

 

play this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6m35RNOZso

 

Baekhyun started to sing his lines.

 

Eoneu chuun gyeoul nal
Hananimkkeseoneun han sarameul
Wihan cheonsareul i ttange bonaesyeotjyo

 

Baekhyun stopped singing as D.O sang.

 

Oraen sigani jina
Sarangeul juge doen geu cheonsaneun
Sangcheo ibeo nunmul heullyeodo naegen useojwotjyo


 

Then the two started singing in harmony as everybody swayed at the melody while the two looked at them with teary eyes.

 

Uri saranghago jamsi tteoreojin hu
Majeun cheonsaui cheot beonjjae saengil
Yeope isseojujido motajiman
Saengil chukhahaeyo chukhahaeyo
Dangsini taeeonan nal geubunkke gamsadeuryeoyo
Dasi hanbeon saengil chukhahaeyo (x3)

Chukhahaeyo
Manhi saranghaeyo

 

The two ended the song with everybody clapping.

"Saengil Chukhahaeyo~" They all sang with Kris and Suho holding two cakes with candles placed on top of it.

"Make a wish." Kris and Suho said as the two closed their eyes and made their wish.

'I wish that we won't be separated from each other, especially with the girls' Sehun wished.

'I wish we will stay as one big family til the end of our lives.' Luhan wished.

The two opened their eyes and blowed the candles.

Everybody cheered and yelled 'Happy Birthday'.

"Wait, the girls need to grant the wishes that the two wants. Except for Myun Min. . . we might get killed by her Boyfriend." Lay said while chuckling.

"BWOH?!" The girls exclaimed except for Myun Min who was laughing at their priceless expression.

"C'mon grant them their wish Eonnies." Myun Min said while nudging all of the girls.

All of the girls looked at Myun Min then to Suho then to the two.

"Fine." All of them sighed.

"So, who will be first?" Kai asked.

"FAYE AND MI RIN!" Myun Min beamed while giving the girls high-fives except for Mi Rin and Faye.

The two girls looked at Mei Rong, Eun Ji, Hyun Kae, Ji Hyun, Yong Mi and Myun Min with a shocked expression.

Suho and Kris pulled the two.

"So, what is your wish Luhan and Sehun?" Suho asked.

"I wish that Faye will give me a kiss on the cheeks." Sehun said while grinning.

Faye glared at Sehun but kissed him on the cheeks anyway.

Baekhyun suddenly froze from his place as he felt a knife was stabbed on his heart.

Then Sehun turned to Mi Rin and said.

"I wish that Mi Rin will remove her glasses."

"WHAT?! NOOOOO, I CAN'T SEE WITHOUT MY-" Mi Rin was stopped when Suho pulled her glasses and showed MiRin his finger passing through the lens part.

"Okay, I wish that Faye will punch Sehun." Luhan grinned evilly at the younger one.

"WHAAATTT?! HYUN-" Sehun was stopped when Faye punched Sehun on his arm.

All of them chuckled.

"And now, I wish Mi Rin to give me a kiss on the cheeks also." Luhan said while smirking.

Mi Rin looked at him with a 'what-the-hell' look but kissed him quickly on the cheeks.

"NEXT!" Suho and Kris exclaimed but none of the girls moved.

"In the count of three. . . . run arasso?" Mei Rong whispered.

The five younger ones nodded their heads.

"one. . . . two. . . . three. . . run!" Mei Rong exclaimed as they started running away.

"YAHHH!!!" The boys shouted as they started chasing them except for Myun Min who betrayed her eonnies by not running with them.

The girls were captured within seconds.

"I WON'T GRANT THEM WISHES!" Hyun Jae, Mei Rong, Eun Ji and Ji Hyun exclaimed.

"Why?" Kris and Suho asked.

"Because they already got their wishes from those two." Yong Mi said while she sat beside Myun Min.

"You still need to grant their wish." Kris said while having his face.

They shook their heads.

"Well then, we will let you drink this bitter teas right here." Suho said.

"YES!" They exclaimed while getting a cup.

They looked at it and gulped down a large amount of saliva.

They looked at each other then drank all of the bitter tea in their cup without stopping.

They placed their cups on the table with a big, bitter smile on their faces.

"Now, let's eat!" Xiumin exclaimed while receiving a loud laugh from the others.

They started eating the food that Ji Hyun, Yong Mi and Myun Min prepared then next they ate the cake and cupcakes.

Luhan and Sehun glanced at Faye and Mi Rin from time to time with a smile on their faces.

They did not know that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking at the two with jealousy in their eyes but controlled it.

"I heard that Mei Rong and Hyun Jae likes someone from us." Lay suddenly said which made Mei Rong and Hyun Jae choke on their cake.

The girls started laughing while saying 'busted'.

"Y-yah! That's not true, right Hyun Jae?" Mei Rong asked while nudging Hyun Jae.

"Yeah! That's n-not true." Hyun Jae said as they looked at each other nervously.

"Lies!" Faye exclaimed from across the two.

They looked at Faye with a 'don't-you-dare' look.

"Soo, whose that lucky guy the two of you like?" Kris and Kai asked while smirking at the two.

"Uh. . ." The two girls looked at Eun Ji, Yong Mi and Ji Hyun with a 'help-me' look but only received a 'goodluck' from them.

"Oh! We need to pack our things guys. Uncle will pick us up at excatly 9:30." Yong Mi suddenly remembered which made Hyun Jae and Mei Rong dash towards the room.

Hyun Jae and Mei Rong started packing their stuff with sweats formed on their heads.

"That was close. . ." Hyun Jae whispered.

"Yeah. ." Mei Rong whispered back.

The two prepared their outfits and shoes while the others barged in.

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY." Baekhyun annoyingly said in engrish.

The two ignored him.

 

Hours passed and it was already 9 pm.

The girls changed their clothes.

 [Mei Rong's outfit]

 [ Hyun Jae's outfit]

 [Eun Ji's outfit]

 [Mi Rin's outfit]

 [Faye's outfit]

 [Yong Mi's outfit]

 [Ji Hyun's outfit]

 [Myun Min's outfit]

They all brought their luggage at the living room part and waited for their Manager Uncle.

Suddenly, Myun Min received a text from her boyfriend.

 

From: Oppadduellie

To: Myun Min

 

I'll go to your room number now. The one you texted me. Don't reply.

 

Yong Mi peeked and saw the message.

"Yah, your namja chungu texted you." Yong Mi teased which made the girls look at Yong Mi.

"It has been a long time since I saw him." Mei Rong and Hyun Jae confessed while looking at Myun Min.

"You will just see him Eonnie~" Myun Min cooed.

As if it was on cue, the door bell rang.

Hyun Jae and Mei Rong smirked at each other and dashed towards the door before Myun Min could.

The two opened the door, revealing a boy with a cute smile.

"MINWWOOOOOO!!!!"  Hyun Jae and Mei Rong beamed

"S-sunbae?" He stuttered.

"Myun Min! Your boyfie is here!" Hyun Jae beamed which made Minwoo blush madly.

"Come in, come in." Mei Rong said as she motioned Minwoo to get in.

Minwoo got in as Mei Rong closed the door.

Hyun Jae led Minwoo to the living room where the girls were.

As Mei Rong was about to walk towards the living room, the door bell rang.

Mei Rong opened the door and revealed twelve boys standing infront of her.

She looked at them with a poker face and left.

"What the? She just left us." Tao said.

"Well, let's get inside already." Kris said as all of them got in with their luggage.

"Sooo, how long have you been together?" They heard Mi Rin asking someone.

"Almost three years, noona." They heard a guy's voice answering Mi Rin's question.

EXO walked towards the living room and saw Minwoo.

"Jinjja?! Myun Min is soooo lucky to have Minwoo." Yong Mi said while squealing with the older ones.

"Noonas, why don't you all have boyfriends?" Minwoo asked.

"Well, we have someone we like but i think fate doesn't allow us." Mei Rong said while receiving a smack from the younger ones.

"Correction, we still are not interested in hacing a boyfriend." Eun Ji said.

"Ehem." Chen and Xiumin cleared their throat.

"Oh! You guys are here." Hyun Jae and Yong Mi exclaimed.

"Guys, I want you to meet Myun Min's boyfriend, Minwoo. Minwoo, these people are our friends, EXO." Eun Ji introduced.

"Annyeong! It's nice to meet you." Minwoo greeted.

"Your Minwoo from BOYFRIEND, right?" All of EXO asked.

Minwoo nodded his head.

"What the?" All of EXO, the girls and Minwoo looked at the person who spoke.

"U-UNCLE!?" All of the girls exclaimed with nervousness started to build up in their bodies.